剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表
shit's pivoted.
我下周就要找到住处
I need a place next week.
下周 还真是狗屎运
Next week? Oh, shit has pivoted.
那我得和现在的租客说一下
Well, I'll talk to the current tenant.
告诉他是时候...
Let him know that the time has... come.
我勒个去
Mother... fuck.
比如 是时候卷铺盖走人了
Yeah, put him on a slow boat to China, so to speak.
对不起 脱口而出了
I'm sorry. It just slipped out.
我让艾米大厨给你做点别的
I'll ask Chef Amy to make you something else.
不用了 我想吃华夫饼
No, no, no, I want waffles.
我只是想要惊喜 贾里德
I just wanted them to be a surprise, Jared.
我想吃惊喜华夫饼
I wanted surprise waffles.
这都是什么人
Who are these people?
我也不知道
Uh, I don't know.
杰克已经雇好工程师了吗
Did Jack hire engineers already?
这些人一看就不是当工程师的料
These people are not in the engineering gene pool.
说得对
That's right, fellas.
这是我们的新销♥售♥人员
These are our new sales people.
他们可是业内精英
They're the best in the business.
销♥售♥ 杰克
Sales? Uh, Jack?
杰克
Jack?
我们难道不该先招工程师来建平台
Shouldn't we hire engineers to build the platform
然后再找人把它们卖♥♥出去吗
before we get people to sell it?
不
No.
天呐 不
God, no!
理查德 体系是这样的
The system, Richard.
销♥售♥和工程师是"成功的三大基石"
Sales and engineering are the two pillars
其中的两大支柱
of the Conjoined Triangles of Success.
工程师和销♥售♥人员必须合作
Yeah. Engineering and sales must work together
来决定构建怎样的平台
to decide what to build.
还有谁能比
Who knows better what the customers' need
每天和客户打交道的人
than the people who actually deal with
更了解客户的需求呢
the customers every single day?
我们一点钟开会 理查德
We're all gonna meet at 1:00, Richard.
你会爱上这群人的 他们是最棒的
You're gonna love these guys. They're the best.
虽然'互利'的诉讼案件
So, while the Hooli lawsuit
确实妨碍了我们筹资
did hamper our ability to get funding,
却没有影响平台构建的进程
it did not slow down the engineering.
有问题吗
Yes, question?
东北区销♥售♥部 基斯
Yeah, Keith, Northeast Regional.
你认为未来不会出现技术债务
So, you don't foresee any technical debt issues
减缓我们扩大业务规模的速度吗
slowing our ability to scale?
不会 完全不会的
Actually, no, none whatsoever.
我们考虑了所有潜在问题
We've identified all our underlying issues,
并且为快速增长制定好了计划
and we have a plan in place for rapid growth.
请讲
Uh, yes?
唐 全球财务与系统整合部
Don, Global Accounts and Systems Integration.
你所计划的是怎样的增长呢
What kind of growth are you projecting here?
听起来可能有点不靠谱
Well, this may sound a little bit grandiose,
但我认为我们有潜力
but it's not unrealistic
达到像谷歌♥和脸书那样
to think that we have the potential
在全球的渗透规模
for worldwide penetration
这绝非天方夜谭
on the scale of, say, Google or Facebook.
非常好 理查德 继续
This is really great, Richard. Just keep going.
好的
Sure. Yeah.
至于网站上线
Well, in regards to the launch,
我们希望广泛推广
we are hoping to go wide,
用户越多越好
get it into the hands of as many people as possible.
简 内部销♥售♥主管
Jan, Director, Inside Sales.
他们都叫我"简犀利"
They call me "Jan the Man."
你刚才说的"用户" 指的是公♥司♥吧
When you say "people," You mean "companies," Right?
对啊 我们是面向企业的
Yeah, we're business-facing.
好的 我就是想弄清楚
Okay, just wanted to clarify.
不是的 抱歉 简犀利
Actually, no. No, sorry, Jan the Man.
我刚才说的用户指的就是"人"
By "people," I do mean "people."
人 消费者
Humans. Consumers.
基斯 东北区的 又是我
Keith, Northeast Regional, again.
杰克说
Jack told us
我们的销♥售♥直接面对企业
we would be selling directly to businesses.
-是吗 -道格 跟基斯见习的
- He did? - Doug. I'm shadowing Keith.
-是 -是啊 我也在场
- Yes, he did. - Definitely. I was there.
又是我 唐
Don, again.
抱歉让你们误会了
Well, I'm sorry for the misunderstanding,
因为我们的计划
because the plan has always been...
一直是免费转付费模式 像Dropbox一样
entirely based on the freemium model, like Dropbox?
一开始平台是对用户免费开放的
You know, you give the platform away free to consumers,
等到用户基数足够大了
and then once you have a big enough user base,
再对企业客户出♥售♥高级服务
then you sell premium services to businesses.
如果现在是免费的
If we're giving it away now
过一阵子才打算出♥售♥
and waiting until later to sell it,
那我们来干什么
what are we doing here now?
不知道 不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
我们大概可以问杰克
We could maybe ask Jack...
等他从什么地方...
when he gets back from wherever...
抱歉 等一下 很快
Sorry, one second. Just-- just one moment.
杰克 抱歉 杰克
Jack. Sorry, Jack.
抱歉 杰克
Sorry. Excuse me, Jack.
你要走了吗
Are you leaving?
我要参加个慈善酒会
Oh, I have this charity wine thing.
抱歉 几个月前就答应了
Sorry, I committed to it months ago,
你在里面讲得真好 理查德
but you are killing it in there, Richard.
其实没有
Well, actually no.
不好意思 他们刚说
Sorry. They just said
你说我们是面向企业的
that you told them that we would be business-facing?
他们通知你了 很好
Ah, they filled you in. That's good.
我还以为是先面向消费者
I was under the impression that we would be consumer first.
我的人都确定这点了
My guys are pretty set on that.
理查德 我看了你的计划
Richard, I read your deck,
你打算四年后再考虑盈利吗
and you projected it'll be four years until we get to revenue?
是啊
Uh, yeah.
你知道现在是在泡沫里吧
You know we're in a bubble right now, right?
没准你不知道 上次泡沫时你还不在
Or maybe you don't know. You weren't around for the last bubble.
你还尿裤子呢吧
You were probably in diapers.
那时我11岁了 不尿裤子了
I was 11. Well, I wasn't in diapers.
我 我也不尿了
I don't-- I wasn't either.
我见证了
I was there.
2000年3月订的四年计划什么时候结束的
And in March of 2000, do you know when a four-year plan ended?
2000年4月
April of 2000.
得赶快行动
We gotta move, now.
不能把所有的宝
We can't put all of our eggs
都押在风雨之后见彩虹这种愿景上
in the pot-of-gold-at-the-end-of-the-rainbow basket.
彩虹里有宝吗
So, the-- the pot of gold is in the basket?
理查德 这些是世上最好的销♥售♥人员
Richard, these are the best salespeople in the world,
他们告诉我面向企业是正确的
and when they tell me that business-facing is the play,
我得听他们的
I gotta listen to that, okay?
-有道理 但是 -我只是要你跟你的人说说
- That's fair, but it's-- - I'm just asking you to talk to your guys
把平台转为面向企业
about modifying your platform for enterprise.
看看什么样 行吗
I mean, just-- just see how it feels, okay?
不管发生什么
And no matter what happens,
我保证
I promise you this:
我永远不会危害到产品
I will never compromise the product.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
好吧 我跟我的人说说
Fine, I will talk to my guys,
但他们应该不会开心
but they're not gonna be happy about it.
当然不会开心 他们是工程师
No, of course not. They're engineers.
回头见了
I'll see you later.
我发现这是日本的传统 但你是中国人
I realize this is a Japanese tradition and that you are Chinese.
我不是种族歧视
I'm not racist.
对 日本人种族歧视
Yes, Japanese people racist.
-他们太坏了 -不不不
- They are horrible. - No. No, no.
杨靖 每段关系
剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表