剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表
Jian-Yang, in every relationship,
都有起落 有波动
there are ebbs and flows.
-起落 -对
- Ebbs? - Yes.
我们虽然有过波动
And although we have flowed,
但我们的关系
our relationship now
已经永远地落幕了
has come to a permanent ebbing.
波动
Flow.
不 不
No. No.
是永远地落幕
We have come to a permanent ebb.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
你想让我走吗
So, you want me to leave the house?
对 对 非常想
Yes. Yes. Very much so.
因此 我感谢你
And so, I thank you...
带来的今天
for our today.
该你鞠躬了
Now you bow.
鞠躬
Bow.
折个直角
All the way to the waist.
不要
N-no.
-好吧 -谢谢 埃里希
- Okay. - Thank you, Elrich.
再见 小家伙
Goodbye, little one.
我会想你的
I'm gonna miss you.
这段经历真还不错 杨靖
Can't say it wasn't fun, Jian-Yang...
你个广东小混♥蛋♥
you little Cantonese bastard.
-你喜欢这样吗 -你干什么
- Hey, you like this? - What are you doing?
你好 我是埃里希·巴♥赫♥曼
Hi, my name's Erlich Bachman.
我是个骗人精
I'm a lying fuck!
谁 你冲谁喊呢
Who-- who are you yelling at?
这里就我们俩啊
We're the only two people in the fucking house!
埃里希骗子
Erlich a liar!
你也不会改变我对自己的看法的
You're not gonna get me to change my opinion about myself.
-骗子 -快拿走
- Liar! - Take that outta there!
我也不清楚 理查德 没那么大关系吧
I don't know, Richard. I don't think it's that big a deal.
真的吗 先面向企业你没意见吗
Really, you don't? You're okay with being business first?
我们说的算的话 应该不会这么做
Granted, it's not what we would do if we were in charge,
但杰克好像挺懂行的
but Jack seems to know what he's doing.
太他妈神奇了
This is fucking amazing.
感觉像是在《少数派报告》里
I feel like I'm in "Minority Report."
你在现实里就是少数派
And in reality, you're just a minority.
理查德 放松 神经网络还是要构建的
Richard, relax. We're still building the neural net.
厉害的事我们也都要做的
We still get to do all the cool stuff, right?
是啊
Yeah, of course.
不会舍弃点对点服务吧
We're not scrapping any peer-to-peer delivery?
当然不会
No, no, definitely not.
做的事情都一样 只是顺序变了
So, we're still doing the same stuff, just in a different order.
你说的没错
Yeah, I guess you're right.
已经正式开始驱逐房♥客了
Well, the eviction process is officially underway,
但我的律师说可能得花上一年
but my attorney says it may take up to a year.
-那这一年你住哪儿 -我有办法
- Where are you gonna stay? - Well, I always have my trick.
好吧我来接 你有什么办法
All right, I'll bite. What's your trick?
我就把我的骨架看作是我
I simply imagine that my skeleton is me,
我的身体就是我的家
and my body is my house,
这样我就一直待在家里了
and that way, I'm always home.
好吧
Okay. Well...
不知道你们听说了没 我们面向企业了
we are now business-facing. I don't know if you heard.
意味着我们要重写所有架构
That means we have to rewrite our entire deck.
我只希望这别拖我们后腿
I just hope it doesn't put us way the fuck behind.
能拖到哪 '尾帧'烂透了
Behind who? EndFrame sucks
'纽核力'一出手就砸了
and Nucleus shit the bed, remember?
你说得对 说得对
Yeah, yeah. You're right, you're right.
这简直没完了
This is endless.
我们当时要是为"纽核力"这么努力
If we worked this hard on Nucleus in the first place,
或许就不会沦为今天这个样子了
we probably wouldn't be scrubbing it right now.
-你已经写完了 -是啊
- Dude, are you done? - Yup.
那么多字符串你怎么处理完的
How'd you script digest all those strings so fast?
我就用了个预测循环
I don't know. It's just a predictive loop.
其实像是树状支线合集
Actually, it's sort of like a context tree.
见鬼
Holy shit.
怎么了
What's up?
贾里德 我们今晚就到这儿吧
Hey, Jared, why don't we knock off for tonight?
明早再继续吧
Just pick this back up tomorrow morning?
同意
Agreed.
我已经快四十小时没睡过好觉了
I'm going on close to 40 hours without good sleep,
现在看东西已经开始飘忽了
and the edges of things are starting to get a little dancey.
什么
What?
埃利希 再次感谢你让我住进了
Erlich, thank you again for allowing me to occupy
你舒适车♥库♥的角落
a corner of your cozy garage.
那就是我的家了
It is my hearth and my home.
搞什么
What the fuck?
天啊 杨靖
Jian-Yang, Jesus Christ,
别偷偷溜到别人背后 你个小混♥蛋♥
don't sneak up on people like that, you devious little bastard,
特别是在洗玻璃器具的时候
especially if they're cleaning glassware.
你把我赶走 却让他住进来了
You kick me out, but you let him stay.
他都不是被孵人
He's not even an incubee.
他确实不是 所以他没住进房♥子里
No, he's not, and he's not staying in the house.
像一堆盆栽土一样住在车♥库♥里
He's in the garage, like a sad bag of potting soil.
有点同情心
Have some compassion.
他把他家租给了
I mean, the guy rented his place
一个赖着不走的房♥客
to some fuckhead tenant who won't leave.
贾里德特别惨 杨靖
Jared is fucked, Jian-Yang.
他可以报♥警♥
He can go to the police.
没用 加州法律没给房♥东任何追索权
It's useless. California law gives landlords literally no recourse.
那他可以起诉
So, he can go to court.
他当然要起诉了 四眼小田鸡
Of course, he's going to go to court, you four-eyed turd.
但在美国 司法系统没啥效率
But in America, the legal system doesn't work very well,
所以至少得等上一年
so it will take at least a year
才能等到正式开始处理
for the proceedings to even begin.
懂了吗
Do you understand that?
懂了 我能在这里待一年
Yes. I stay here for one year.
不用付房♥租
I pay no rent.
你没有追索权
You have no recourse.
我说的也不绝对
That's not always the case.
有时候庭审进程能加快进行
I mean, sometimes court systems can move faster,
-尤其是你有钱 -我要在房♥间里抽烟
- especially if you have money for-- - I'm going to smoke in my room.
-见鬼 -特殊情况
- Oh. Mother fuck. - Special occasion.
如果我们把相同的循环加在从亨德里克斯那里
If we stack that same loop on top of the bit-level encoder
拿来的比特级编码器开头
that we took from Hendricks,
然后套用进我们一直想用的这套进程
and then we tethered it to the routine we were trying to use--
那样就大幅提高速度了
That would be a huge jump in speed.
太厉害了
This is mega.
亨德里克斯在科技博客做的就是这个
This is what Hendricks did at Tech Crunch Disrupt.
我们破解了发散法
I think we just cracked middle-out.
我们应该告诉盖文吧
We should probably tell Gavin, right?
为什么 他炒了我们
Why? He fired us.
你知道要是我们带着这个算法
You know how much we could get paid
去别家能拿到多少钱吗
if we took this somewhere else?
走开
Fuck off.
我捋一下
Okay, let me get this straight.
你们先是让我转型 面向企业
First you talked me into going business-facing,
现在又想让我从平台中
and now you want to eliminate
整个拿掉神经网络
the entire neural net from the platform?
简 电♥话♥销♥售♥部经理 人称"犀利简"
Jan, Director, Inside Sales. They call me "Jan the Man."
我知道你是"犀利简"
Yes, we know, "Jan the Man."
我们得留着神经网络进行深度学习
Listen, we have to do neural net for deep learning.
系统处理过足够多的数据流
Look, once we get enough data flowing through the system,
它就能识别出更宏大的模式
it will be able to recognize long-range patterns
真正地学习
and actually learn.
它能自己优化我们的算法
It will be able to optimize our algorithm on its own,
改进我们已经领先的速度和效率
increasing our already superior speed and efficiency.
很厉害吧
Right? Pretty cool, huh?
但要是删了就做不到这些了
But it won't be able to do that if we delete it.
-懂吗 -当你刚刚也说了
剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表