剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表
Wait.
-怎么了 -我懂了
- Yeah? - I got it.
我们可以跟理查德一起退出
We quit out of solidarity with Richard.
真有意思
That's interesting.
尽管他对咱俩说了那些屁话
So even though he said all that horrible shit to us,
我们还是不计较
we take the high road
继续支持他
and we get his back.
或许他还会让新公♥司♥雇佣我们呢
Maybe he'll even hire us at his new company.
震颤光线
Flutterbeam.
-胡子 -没错
- Mustaches? - Yes.
不止是可以给人加胡子
Doesn't necessarily have to stop at people.
他们还可以给宠物也加上胡子
They can put mustaches on their pets, too.
真的挺好玩的
It's actually pretty fun.
所以 不久之后你就能给猫猫狗狗 还有蛇
So, soon you'll be putting mustaches on cats and dogs and...
-加胡子了 -蛇啊 好吧好吧
- snakes. - Snakes, yeah, yeah.
不过蛇比较麻烦 因为它们没有人中
I mean, it's a little tricky because they don't have a philtrum,
所以要给胡子找个定位点会比较...
so finding an anchor point for that mustache is actually...
会是一个技术性挑战
gonna be quite of a technological challenge.
-真挺有意思的 真的 -理查德
- It's exciting stuff. It really is. - Richard.
理查德
Richard.
我问你件事
Let me ask you something.
你为什么离开魔笛手
Why are you leaving Pied Piper?
他们把我踢出来了
They pushed me out.
他们不是给了你另一个职位吗
I thought they offered you another position.
对 首席技术官 他们给我降职了
Yeah, CTO. It's a demotion.
但你在震颤光线不也是首席技术官吗
Well, wouldn't you be CTO at Flutterbeam?
是 但至少那样 我不用看他们的脸色
Yes, but at least this way, I don't have to eat shit.
理查德 我跟你分享我在这里的一点心得
Richard, let me tell you something I learned here on the inside.
收起你的自尊
Swallow your pride,
不然就远不止是看脸色了
or soon you'll be eating something far worse than shit.
相信我
Believe me.
难道你不该至少见一见这个巴克吗
Don't you think you should at least meet this Barker fellow?
进行得怎么样了
So where are we?
已经辞掉了一千七百多人
Seventeen hundred people slated for exiting.
他们的无效期权总计达到了78万股
Their negated options total 780,000 shares.
您可以随意调拨这笔钱
That money can be allocated anyway you see fit.
员工福利 日托中心翻修
Employee bonuses, renovations to the day-care center.
什么都行 先从哪一项开始
What have you. What should we prioritize?
'互利'高层真的要给尼尔森·达头蒂一个"大头衔"吗
抱歉 我不明白
Sorry, I don't understand.
协议里都写了
It's all in the document.
你接受这个解雇补偿协议
You take that severance package,
然后立即从'互利'离职
and you leave Hooli immediately.
不过最重要的条款
But the most important aspect
就是保密和禁止恶言条款
is the non-disclosure, non-disparagement clause,
你同意不得在媒体上 公共或私人场合发表
in which you agree not to say anything negative in the press,
有关'互利'或盖文·贝尔森的
in public, or in private
任何负面言论
about Hooli or Gavin Belson.
好 我不说
Okay, I won't.
你也不能在全宇宙任何地方发表任何涉及你
You will not discuss anything you did at Hooli
在'互利'的工作内容的言论
at all, in perpetuity,
永远不能
throughout the universe.
我在'互利'本来也没做什么 所以
I didn't really do anything at Hooli, so...
那就好 看来你已经明白啦
Good. You're getting the hang of it already.
不过我能留着我的'互利'员工卡吗
So, can I keep my Hooli ID, though,
我想照常来上班 去屋顶跟我的朋友玩
so I can still come and hang out with my friends on the roof?
不可以
You cannot.
其实 你在'互利'的朋友们都走了
Officially, you will no longer have any friends here.
该死
Shoot.
那我就得考虑考虑了
I have to think about this then.
这份协议条款已经很慷慨了
This settlement offer is quite generous.
我知道我知道 二百万已经很多了
I know, I know. I mean, $2 million is a lot of money.
二百万 不对
Two? No. It's...
那是两千万
It's $20 million.
两千万
Twenty?
他们在雇你之前就赶走了我
So they fired me before they hired you,
因此也不能怨你 我只是
so it's not your fault. I just--
我只是觉得这样不行
I feel like this... can't really work.
-你明白吗 -我明白 理查德
- Do you understand? - I do, Richard.
就好像
It's like...
如果我在我自己亲手创办的公♥司♥里
can I really be expected to do my best work
始终觉得自己的价值被忽视低估
when I am constantly feeling undervalued
我还怎么能全身心工作呢
at the company that I started?
这样说你能明白吗
Does that make sense?
明白 理查德 太明白了
It does, Richard. Absolutely.
你的这些担忧和顾虑我都知道 都明白
I hear each and every one of your concerns loud and clear,
而且我也尊重你的立场
and I appreciate your position.
所以我们干脆都不干了
So, I guess we just won't do it.
来吧 我送你出去
Come on, I'll walk you out.
慢着 什么
Wait. What?
等等 你刚才说什么 杰克
Sorry. You what? Jack?
我没明白
Sorry, I don't understand.
你不打算接下这份工作吗
You're not gonna take the job?
你不在我就不接
Not if you're not.
没有你负责技术
Without you handling the tech,
这个公♥司♥不会有前途
I don't see how this company works.
我是说我也这么想
I mean, yeah, I agree.
理查德 在大家意见一致的情况下管理企业
Richard, it's hard enough running a business
已经非常难了
when everyone is on the same page.
而显然 你我意见不同
And clearly, we are not.
-这个 是 -没事没事 这很正常
- Well... yeah. - No, no, it's fine,
我很感谢你对我如此开诚布公
and I appreciate you being so honest with me.
现在说清楚总比日后要好吧
I mean, better we find out now, right?
总之我希望咱俩都能找到合适的工作
Anyway, I hope we each find a good fit somewhere.
多谢来访
Thanks for coming up.
你的头脑实在难得 理查德·亨德里克斯
You got a hell of a brain there, Richard Hendricks.
路上小心
You drive safe.
剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表