剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表
看
Here it is.
这就是你们的未来
This is your future.
你们的一个魔笛手盒子
One of your Pied Piper boxes
就会被放在这里
would go right here in this rack.
好吧
Okay.
好了
Okay.
我再带你们去看看
Let me show you the next location
即将用来安置你们的盒子的下一个地方
in which we would install one of your boxes.
理查德 我们到底特么在这里干什么
Richard. What the fuck are we doing here?
我心里也不好过
I don't like it any more than you do.
我跟杰克说了会先来看看
I told Jack we'd come check this place out
然后回去和他再做讨论
and then we'd have a discussion.
你特么竟然提出建议
I can't believe you suggested the idea
要做这么个破玩意
of building a fucking appliance.
我没有
I didn't, okay?
我提这个是为了做反例
I pitched it as an example of what not to do
结果那群傻♥逼♥销♥售♥人员却选了这个方案
and the fucking sales guys ran with it.
我一直不想把公♥司♥企业化的
I didn't want to go to enterprise.
是你们非说这样挺好的
You were the ones who said it would be fine.
-我们可没那么说 -你们明明一直在说
- No, we didn't say that. - You said it all the time.
我们可不是那么说的 我们...
That's not what we said. That is not...
到了 这就是另一个用于放置
Here it is. This is where another one
你们的魔笛手盒子的地方
of your Pied Piper boxes would go.
哦 很好
Okay. Good.
好了 我再带你们去看下一个
Okay. Let me show you the next location
- 用于安置... -等一下
- in which we would install-- - Actually, you know what?
不好意思 这些空位长得都一样
Sorry. No offense, but once you see one space in a rack,
没必要挨个看一遍
you've kind of seen them all.
我以前也是这么想的
That's what I used to think...
但看完之后就改变想法了
until I saw them all.
想不想看看你们的书桌
Would you like to see your desks?
-什么书桌 -你说啥
- Our desks? - What?
这是我们用于安置
This is where we would install
魔笛手工程师的地方
a Pied Piper engineer.
不好意思 我们为什么要待在这里
Sorry. Why, exactly, would we need to be here?
你们的销♥售♥代表
Your sales representative
保证会有全天24小时 现场维护
promised 24-hour-a-day, on-site maintenance...
至少第一年是这样的
at least for the first year.
所以我们中的一个人必须要在这里
So, one of us would have to be down here
待一整年
for a year?
晚上也要在这里
Even at night?
在这里其实白天黑夜并没有分别的
There's really no difference between day and night down here,
所以也不会那么难过
so it makes things easy.
好吧 我们也该走了 立刻马上
Okay, well, we should probably get going. Now.
-差不多就现在吧 -嗯 现在就该走了
- Almost right now. - Yeah, right now even.
好的 这里有16个楼梯井
Okay. There are 16 stairwells.
你们想先看哪个
Which one would you like to see first?
哪个最近去哪个吧
Just whatever's as fast as possible.
你最喜欢的那个吧
Your favorite one.
好
Okay.
你看到那些获得跟鼹鼠似的人了吗
Oh! You see these fucking mole people?
约翰去哪儿了
Hey, where did John go?
我擦 他是不是拐进哪个房♥间了
Oh shit. Did he go in a room?
没有吧 应该就在这附近吧
No. Uh... probably around here.
约翰
Hey, John?
-约翰 -约翰
- John? - Oh. Uh... John?
-约翰 -糟了
- John! - Oh shit.
约翰
John!
-他去哪儿了 约翰 -约翰
- Where is he? John! - John!
《硅谷》 第三季 第三集
我们不能就这样把我的算法
We can't take my algorithm
锁进一个盒子里 就此掩埋在蚁穴啊
and put it in a box and bury it at Maleant.
-不能这样啊 -它好像死了
- We just can't. - I think this thing is dead.
杰克 听着 我知道
Jack, look, I have no doubt
那些销♥售♥人员很会卖♥♥盒子
that your guys can sell a box
这样可能短期是能赚很多钱
and an appliance may be a good short-term play,
但长♥期♥来讲 我们需要建立一个
but in the long term, we need to be building
-自己的全职平台 -格洛丽亚
- our full-time platform. - Gloria!
麻烦你联♥系♥一下卖♥♥鱼的 看看这玩意
Could you call the fish guy and see what kind of warranty
有什么担♥保♥没 有一条鱼好像死了
we have one these things? I think one of them is dead.
杰克 算我求你了
Jack, please.
你说过等我从蚁穴回来之后
You said that when we got back from Maleant
-就跟我谈谈的 -好啊 那就谈啊
- we would discuss this. - Okay, let's discuss it.
来看看成功三角定律
Take a look at the Conjoined Triangles of Success.
这两个三角形合起来是什么
Now, what do those two triangles make together?
-正方形 -一个盒子 合一起是个盒子
- A square? - A box. They make a box.
-这种事情是编不出来的 -可这就是你编的啊
- You can't make that shit up. - But you literally did make it up.
没错 但现在这是商学院的授课教材
Yes, I did. And now they teach it at business schools.
我只是想让你知道这有多巧合
But I was only referring to the serendipity of the coincidence.
这样吧 如果我们做出这个盒子来
Look, if we build you the box,
你能保证完成之后让我们建立平台吗
will you promise to let us build the platform when it's done?
以后的事情以后再说
We'll think about then then.
我们现在要担心的就是现在
Now we need to worry about now.
现在就去把盒子给我做出来
Build me a box... now.
谈得怎么样
How'd it go?
不怎么样
Not well.
好吧
All right, then.
你这是什么意思 你在干什么
What do you-- What do you mean? What are you doing?
首先 我要把领英求职网上的状态
Well, first, I'm changing my LinkedIn status...
改成"求职"
to "Looking for work."
那个盒子就是个劣质商品 我才不要参与
That box is artless commerce. I won't be a party to it.
那你是打算就这样辞职
So, you're just gonna quit?
就这样 你怎么能这样
Just like that? How-- How can you do that?
就说两个词 我 辞职
By saying the words "I" And "Quit"
把它们放在一起 也就是 我辞职
in conjunction together-- i.e., I quit.
可你还是得办点离职手续的
Well, there's actually some paperwork involved.
那个USB导弹发射器可以给我吗
Hey, can I have that USB missile launcher?
一会从垃圾桶里捡就好了
I'll just fish it out of the trash later.
吉尔弗约尔 拜托
Gilfoyle, come on.
让我先想想办法
Give me some time to figure a way out of this,
你要是现在辞职
'cause if you quit now,
你的股份就都没了
you're gonna lose all your shares.
万一巴克改主意
And what if Barker changes
又准许我们建平台了呢
his mind and lets us build the platform?
你有多大把握他改主意
And the odds of that are?
这么快 现在的猎头真迅速
Already? Recruiters move fast these days.
我是吉尔弗约尔 你有什么好东西
This is Gilfoyle. Dazzle me.
猎头又送东西吗
More recruiter swag?
还有3D眼镜
You got an Oculus?
-没错 -那是悬浮滑板吗
- Yup. - That's a hoverboard?
你答应了几场面谈
How many meetings are you taking?
一场都没答应 讽刺吧
None. That's the irony.
拒的越多 猎头越给我送礼
The more meetings I turn down, the more these recruiters send me.
-你干什么呢 -吃爆米花
- What are you doing? - Eating popcorn.
-那是我的 -你有七大桶呢
- That's my popcorn. - You have seven tubs of it.
你都能当爆米花城的市长了
You could be the mayor of Popcornopolis.
吃芝士和原味的 不准吃焦糖的
Don't eat the caramel. You can have the cheese or the plain.
-只给我车达芝士味的吗 -没错 混♥蛋♥
- You're leaving me with the cheddar? - That's right. Dick.
这能借我用用吗 就一会儿
Hey, can I borrow this? Just for a little bit?
不行 等等
No. Whoa, whoa, hold on.
你是戴了条金链子吗
You're wearing a gold chain?
哦 这个啊 好早以前的东西了
Oh, right. Yeah, I've had it for a while.
我就偶尔戴戴
Just kind of throw it on every now and then.
你就胡扯
None of that is true.
-你要是戴过 我一定有印象 -是这样
- I definitely would've noticed. - Okay, listen.
我一直努力工作 现在终于开始赚钱了
I've been working hard. I'm making money for the first time.
我就想 给自己买♥♥点好东西呗
I was like... buy myself something nice, you know?
结果你反倒买♥♥了条链子吗
But instead of that, you bought a chain?
你个半途而废的 就是嫉妒我有工资
You're just jealous I have a salary, quitter.
而你这么正经的人就不会辞职
And you are too legit to quit,
是吧 MC哈马斯
剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表