剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表
但我会改进的 哪怕像'推特'那家伙一样
but I'll get better. I'll even go to one of those CEO coaches,
找个什么首席执行官教练
like that guy at fucking Twitter.
理查德 没用的
Richard, it's done.
劳里已经找到新首席执行官了
Laurie already found a new CEO.
什么 这么快
What? Already?
你说你不想参与面试
You said that you didn't want to be part of the interview process,
所以他们今早就定了人选
so they picked someone this morning.
杰克·巴克 是位极老练的顶级首席执行官
Jack Barker. He's an incredibly skilled, top-notch CEO.
我才不管他是谁 没人在乎
I don't care who he is, okay? None of us do.
杰克·巴克
行动者杰克·巴克
杰克·巴克净身价
杰克·巴克抗癌基金
杰克·巴克'企融系统'
杰克·巴克'转角遇到线'
行动者杰克·巴克
"Action" Jack Barker?
开玩笑吗 居然不要我要那个白毛老骨头
Seriously? They picked that gray-haired fossil over me?
不是说你拒了他们吗
You said you turned the job down.
我说的是 我们互相没看上
I said it was mutual.
怎么了 这形容挺准确的
What? That's accurate.
他管理过'企融系统'
He ran Entercross Systems.
1998年首次公开募股超过十亿美元
They IPO'ed in 1998 for more than a billion dollars.
是吗 那他妈都20年前了
Yeah, 20 fucking years ago.
那是科技圈1.0 最近呢
Tech 1.0. What has he done lately?
之后管理'转角遇到线'四年
After that, he ran Turnwire for four years
直到公♥司♥以20亿被微软收♥购♥
until it was acquired by Microsoft for $2 billion.
老天爷 这家伙了不得
Holy shit. This guy's a hitter.
那也是20世纪前十年 中期他做什么去了
He was, in the oughts. What's he done in the 20-teens?
看起来他以他母亲的名义
Looks like he started a foundation
发起了一个基金会 目的是治疗癌症
in his mother's name to cure cancer.
后来情况如何
Yeah, how's that going?
他妈肯定死了
Yeah. I bet his mother's dead.
是 正因此他才成立基金会的吧
Yeah, that's probably why he started the foundation.
理查德 劳里明天就跟他见面了
Richard, Laurie's meeting with him tomorrow.
你应该一起去跟他谈谈
You should come in and talk with him.
门都没有
No fucking way.
你好好想想 你要知道
Think this through. I mean, you have to know
你无法再创建一家压缩算法公♥司♥了
that you can't start another compression company.
不会有风投人冒着被起诉风险去投资
No VC will fund that out of fear of being sued,
除非你想到了完全与众不同
and unless you have some totally different,
扭转乾坤的点子
game-changing idea lying around--
你是说如果我走我就完蛋了吗
So you're saying that I'm fucked if I leave?
不 我是说...
No, I'm saying that--
好吧 那我就算完蛋了
Okay. Well, then I guess I'm fucked,
因为我走定了
because I'm out.
我走的话贾里德也走 迪尼希和吉尔弗约尔都走
And when I leave, Jared's out, Dinesh is out, Gilfoyle is out.
所有人都走了
Everybody's out.
所以祝你在公♥司♥里好运 莫妮卡
So good luck with the company there, Monica.
就只剩下你 劳里·布里姆
It'll just be you, Laurie Bream,
还有个癌症都治不好的混♥蛋♥了
and some fucking asshole who can't even cure cancer.
他说得对
He's right.
理查德去哪里我就去哪里
Where Richard goes, I go.
莫妮卡 原谅我现在有点嗨
Monica, excuse how high I am,
但天主教学校里的人
but are the uniforms in
跟他们在网上一样那么低级趣味吗
Catholic schools as low-cut as they are online?
滚
Fuck off.
你告诉理查德你走了吗
Did you tell Richard you were out?
没有 你呢
No. Did you?
没有
No.
我们走吗
Are we out?
盖文告诉你是什么事了吗
Did Gavin tell you what this is about?
我们很久没说话了
We haven't spoken in some time.
事出紧急 感谢大家前来
Thank you all for coming on such short notice.
我要发表一个艰难的声明
I have a difficult announcement to make.
我们做技术的通常认为失败是好事
We, in the tech business, often refer to failure as a good thing.
失败是成长
Failure is growth.
失败是学习
Failure is learning.
但有时失败就是失败
But sometimes failure is just failure.
我认为...
I think...
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我没想到会这么难
I didn't think it would be this hard.
但是再见总是很难
But goodbyes are always hard,
尤其说再见的那个人是我
especially when I am the one saying goodbye.
今天 立即生效
Today, effective immediately,
我盖文·贝尔森 互利的创始人兼首席执行官
I, Gavin Belson, founder and CEO of Hooli,
被迫跟纽核力部门的所有人再见
am forced to officially say goodbye to the entire Nucleus division.
纽核力所有员工都会收到正式解约通知
All Nucleus personnel will be given proper notice and terminated.
但大家不要搞错了
But make no mistake.
尽管走的是他们
Though they're the ones leaving,
但是我必须
it is I who must remain
承受他们失败的重担
and bear the heavy burden of their failure.
是我的错
It is my fault.
我信任了他们能完成工作
I trusted them to get the job done.
但这就是领导的代价
But that is the price of leadership.
谢谢
Thank you.
我第一次见这么勇敢的行为
That was the gutsiest thing I've ever seen.
令人惊叹
Amazing.
慢着 这是说...
So, wait, does that mean...
丹波克
Uh... Denpok?
我能喝你的大杯饮料吗
Can I have your Big Gulp?
我知道我们一直这么说
I know we keep saying this,
但即便理查德是个好人
but even though Richard is a great guy...
才华横溢的码农
And a brilliant coder.
他很厉害
He's wonderful.
但是 他有点缺乏...
Nevertheless, he is lacking in certain...
管理能力
managerial capacities.
-说得对 -对吧
- Totally fair. - It's fair, right?
他仍然是个很棒的码农
He's still a great coder.
而且是个很棒的人
And an amazing human being.
-好了 听着 -真的...
- Okay, look. - Such...
我们有很多关于他的话想说
We have a lot of shit we want to say about him.
但是非得这么冠冕堂皇地夸他吗
Do we have to keep prefacing it with all this nice-guy stuff?
如果要这样 我们要在这里待一整晚了
I mean, if so, we're gonna be here all night.
其实是要夸夸他的
Yeah, we kind of do, though,
这样才能抵消他做的那些破事
just to offset the shittiness of all the shitty stuff.
我们用字典补丁式方法来说怎么样
What if we use like a dictionary patch?
把这些夸他的话压缩起来
To compress all the nice-guy stuff.
变成缩写那样
Like an acronym.
没错
Exactly.
理查德人很好 但是
"Richard is great, but you know"...
理-人-好-但
R-I-g-b-y.
理人好但
Rigby.
理人好但就代表了所有夸他的话
Rigby is all the nice-guy stuff.
好 理人好但
Okay. Rigby.
他就假定我们会跟他一起走
But he just assumed we were gonna leave with him,
这根本就是扯淡啊
which is kind of total bullshit, right?
太目中无人了
That's really arrogant.
理人好但 我们放弃了自己的应用
Rigby. We gave up our own apps...
就为了能为他赴汤蹈火
so that we could bust our asses for him.
我们凭啥要在被风投看上的关口
Why the fuck should we give up our Pied Piper shares
放弃自己在魔笛手的期权
right when we get funded
全怪他自己脑子进水
because he's too much of a prima donna
不想让个更有经验的人
to let someone experienced come in
来正确地管理公♥司♥
and run the company the way its supposed to be run.
理人好但 理人好但
Rigby. Rigby.
我现在真的是要气疯了
Now I'm actually getting kind of fucking angry!
我们一分钱不拿地拼命
I mean, we put in so much work for no pay,
他现在以为可以一走了之吗
and now he thinks he's gonna walk out on us?
说真的 让他自己玩蛋去吧
I mean, seriously, fuck that guy.
去他妈的 理人好但
Fuck him. Rigby.
我们要怎么办
What are we gonna do?
理人好但 理人好但
Rigby. Rigby.
理查德 我给你带了个逗你开心的东西
Richard, I have something that might cheer you up.
剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表