剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表
几位 我觉得这个条件还是可以同意的
Well, guys, I think we can agree to that.
这么大的牺牲 这个计划最好管用
This plan better fucking work with a sacrifice like this.
我们要不喝杯波本来庆祝一下吧
Shall we drink from the teat of Pappy to celebrate?
我看我没准会喜欢上班了呢
I think I might actually enjoy going to work now.
等等
Wait.
我们不能喜欢上班
We can't enjoy going to work.
梅纳茨哈根的背包
Meinertzhagen's haversack.
-什么 -梅纳茨哈根的背包
- What? - Meinertzhagen's haversack.
没人知道吗 不会吧
No one? Really?
没人听说过梅纳茨哈根的背包吗
No one's heard of Meinertzhagen's haversack?
当然听说过 贾里德 快解释给他们
Of course I have, Jared. Just explain it to them.
这是一个军事欺骗的原则
Well, it's a principle of military deception.
简单来说就是戏要做足
Essentially, it means you have to continue to act the part.
在大家眼里
So, as far as anyone knows,
我们还是在造我们讨厌的盒子
we're still building a box that we hate.
我们要有这个样子
We need to act like it.
说的没错
That's exactly right.
如果我们做得不像 巴克就会怀疑我们
If we do anything differently, Barker's going to be onto us.
我们必须要向巴克不停地抱怨
We have to keep complaining about Barker.
我们必须对这个盒子絮叨个没完
We have to keep bitching about the box.
我们必须要继续取笑你的大金链子
We have to keep making fun of your gold chain.
必须如此 没有别的办法 迪尼希
We have to. We don't have any other choice, Dinesh.
-他说得对 -真抱歉 大歌♥星迪尼希- He's right. - It's a shame, Bell Biv Dinesh,
另一个爱戴大金链子的组合
不过说句难听的 那金链子简直辣眼
but unfortunately, that chain is... Poison.
好了 敬臭鼬工厂
All right. To skunkworks!
那好吧 我一般不会大早上
Hey, all right. I don't usually drink
七点半就喝酒 不过
7:30 in the morning, but...
那就喝吧
All right.
哥几个 我们必须把这里涉及臭鼬工厂的
Hey, guys, look, we have to shred everything in this house
一切资料都粉碎掉
that pertains to skunkworks.
只要有任何人发现哪怕一丁点我们的计划
If anyone catches wind of anything that we've done here,
我们就死定了
we are fucked.
停车场一层
好了几位 要上战场了
Okay, you guys, this is it.
回不了头了
No turning back now.
迪尼希 我想了几个关于你大金链子的笑话
Dinesh, I have a few premium chain insults
等到了上面我就说给你听
that I'm going to lay on you when we get in there.
不是为了我自己 而是为了掩护大家
Not for myself, obviously, but for the team.
我也想了一两个 提前道个歉
I just might have one too. Sorry in advance.
好 太好了
Yeah. Great.
尽管说吧 混♥蛋♥们
Have at it, assholes.
迪尼希 好一条粗链子 你和你妈肛♥交♥的时候
Hey, Dinesh, nice chain. Do you choke your mother with it
就是拿这链子勒她脖子的吗
when you put your penis in her butthole?
你脑抽了吗 我去
What the fuck? Oh shit!
-理查德 -好了 我帮你捡
- Richard. - Here, I've got it.
不行不行 那是我的私人资料 还给我
No, no, no, that's private. Excuse me.
臭鼬工厂
Skunkworks?
那是私人信息
Private information.
基斯 你要去哪
Uh, Keith, where are you going?
理查德 你为什么要
Richard, why did you bring
把臭鼬工厂文件带到办公室来
all the skunkwork docs into the office?
你应该把这些文件碎掉
You were supposed to shred those.
没错 但我想带到这里来粉碎的
Yes, but I was gonna shred them here,
我们家里又没有粉碎机 是不是
because we don't have a shredder at the house, do we?
几位
Guys?
来我办公室 马上
My office. Now.
剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表