剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表
What you noshing on? Cranberry scone?
我哥们迪尼希
My friend Dinesh here
对你有好感 不过他很害羞
has a little crush on you. He's shy.
我不认识他
I don't know him.
你看他故作忸怩
Oh, he plays coy.
我也不知道他为啥这么害羞
I don't know why he's so shy.
你好 我看到了你的夹克
Excuse me. I noticed your jacket.
你是在'魔笛手'工作吗
Do you work for Pied Piper?
-是 -伙计 你们的应用程序太赞了
- Yeah. - Dude, your app is killin' it.
我认识的人都在安装你们的程序
Everyone I know is installing it.
真的吗 我昨晚刚下载的
Do you seriously? I just downloaded it last night.
-嗯 -能和你合张影吗
- Yeah? - Do you mind if we get a picture?
-和我吗 -当然 大家一起拍
- With me? - Yeah. Everybody get in.
随你们咯
If you want it.
-谢谢你 -谢了伙计
- Thanks. - Thanks, bro.
哥们 你停车交钱了吗
Hey, man, did you remember to put money in the meter?
嗨 我是迪尼希 在'魔笛手'工作
Hi, I'm Dinesh. I work at Pied Piper.
不好意思 我认识你吗
Excuse me, do I know you?
吉尔弗约尔
Gilfoyle.
他就是一混♥蛋♥ 可我还是爱他
He's a fuckin' dick, but I love him, though.
你是认错人了吧
You have me confused with someone else.
我叫贾里德
My name's clearly Jared,
麻烦你让一让 我们忙着呢
and if you would excuse us, you were interrupting.
他在骗人 他叫吉尔弗约尔
No, he's lying. His name is Gilfoyle.
把你的驾照给他们看
Show them your driver's license.
贾里德已经很客气地让你闪开了
Jared asked you nicely to step back,
你就赶紧滚蛋吧 别在这里犯浑
so step the fuck back. You're being a dick,
还有 你插队了
and you're cutting in line.
你听到他说的了 你这是在犯浑
You heard him. You're being a dick.
-唉 有些人啊 -真变♥态♥
- Boy, some people. - What a creep.
真难为你还要应付这种人 贾里德
Sorry you had to deal with that, Jared.
是啊 哥们
You and me both, friend.
我是莫妮卡
This is Monica.
是吗 毕竟你说过的一切
Is it? Because apparently everything else
都是谎言
that comes out of your mouth is a lie.
我♥操♥
Shit.
理查德 我明白你为什么生我的气
Look, Richard, I totally understand if you're pissed at me,
但我已经很努力地
but please know that I tried
在说服他跟你坦白了
as hard as I could to get him to tell you.
是吗 他可不是这么说的
Oh, really? Well, that's not what he said.
是吗 他说什么了
Oh, really? What exactly did he say?
他说他在劳里的办公室看到一张纸
He said that he found it on a piece of paper in Laurie's office.
什么 等等 等一下
What? Wait, wait, wait. Hold on.
"他"指的是谁
Who's the "he" That you're talking about?
你知道的啊 大卫
You know who. David.
我弟弟
My brother?
什么 谁他妈的... 我也不知道
What? Who the fuck-- I don't know.
不是 是那个搞公♥关♥的
No, David, the fucking PR guy
就因为你做过的事情 他决定不来工作了
who's not going to take a job with us because of what you did.
理查德 我不懂你在说什么 我做了什么
Richard, I am totally lost. What exactly do you think I did?
你可以继续装傻 但这件事你是改变不了的
You can play dumb all you want to. It won't change the one thing
你我心里都清楚 你抛售了你的股份
that both you and I know is true. You dumped your stock.
什么 我一分'魔笛手'的股份都没卖♥♥
What? No. I didn't dump a single share of my Pied Piper stock.
-我发誓 -那他妈是谁干的
- I swear. - Well, then who the fuck did?
一定要把我们的富有展现出来
And make sure that the money reads.
'魔笛手'可是家价值过十亿的公♥司♥
I mean, Pied Piper is a billion-dollar company.
这不只是一匹独角兽
It's not just a unicorn.
拍个立起来的照片
All right, let's do some rearing.
很好 再来一张
There we go. Now, let's let the horns
把它的角拍成我的? 很好
sort of look like my dick. Perfect.
-你♥他♥妈♥的在逗我吗 -理查德
- Are you fucking kidding me? - Richard.
休息五分钟
Can we take a soft five?
我是想等明天吃早午餐的时候告诉你的
I was going to tell you. That's what tomorrow's brunch was for.
早午餐 你有10天能告诉我 你却没有
Brunch? You had ten fucking days and you didn't say a thing.
好吧 你想知道我为什么没告诉你吗
Fine. You want to know why I didn't tell you?
因为太丢人了 我破产了 理查德
Because it's fucking humiliating. I'm broke, Richard.
你听到了吗 我破产了
Did you hear me? I'm broke.
埃利希·巴♥赫♥曼 曾经代表了成功的名字
Erlich Bachman, the name that used to be synonymous with success,
破产了 只能卖♥♥掉股份
went broke and was forced to sell.
-我惨死了 理查德 -你惨
- I got royally fucked, Richard. - You got fucked?
是你自己搞了百万美元派对
You're the one who threw a million-dollar party.
-是啊 但派对很棒啊 -没人逼你
- Yeah, but it was a great party. - No one forced you to do that.
承认吧 是你自作自受
Admit it, you fucked yourself.
但我不会让你作死我的公♥司♥
But I'm not gonna let you fuck my company.
我要发新闻
I'm going to have to issue a press release
说你都干了什么
explaining what you did and why.
不行 拜托 这不是办法
No, no, come on. This isn't out.
-只是个公♥关♥ -我们只知道这一个 埃利希
- It's one PR guy. - That we know of, Erlich.
还有多少人看过那张纸
How many other people saw that piece of paper?
这家伙还和多少人说过了
How many people has this guy talked to?
这是硅谷
This is Silicon Valley.
八卦简直以光速传播
Rumors spread like light speed here.
如果人们觉得我们的股份有问题
How are we gonna get good people to work for us
还会有优秀的人愿意来为我们工作吗
if they think something funky is going on with our stock?
我还怎么扩大规模 这会毁了我们的
How are we going to scale? This is going to kill us.
理查德 如果这事公之于众 你知道会怎样吗
Richard, do you know what happens if this goes public?
-我是罗恩·韦恩 -谁
- I'm Ron Wayne. - Who?
罗恩·韦恩
Ron Wayne.
曾拥有苹果百分之十股份并在1976年卖♥♥了的人
The guy that owned ten percent of Apple and sold it in 1976.
这里没有一个人会再和我合作了
No one in this town will work with me ever again.
你想让我赌上"魔笛手"的未来
You want me to risk the entire future of Pied Piper,
赌上我所做的一切
everything that I've worked for,
就只为了保护你的无能吗
just to protect you from your own fucking incompetence?
理查德 有百分之三四的几率
Richard, there's a three to four percent chance
这事有可能自己泄露出去
that this is going to get out on its own,
但如果你发新闻
but there is 100 percent chance
那就是百分百
that if you issue a press release
再也没人会用我了
no one will ever take me seriously again.
我的尊严掌握在你手里 理查德
My dignity is in your hands, Richard.
你看着办吧
Do with it what you will.
盖文 是你吗
Gavin? Is that you?
杰克·巴克 飞机不错
Jack Barker. Nice plane.
你的也不错 你要去哪
Yours too. Where are you headed?
我只想走走 醒醒脑
I just needed to take a walk and clear my head.
我在杰克逊霍尔的小屋附近
There's this great little hiking trail
有一条很棒的徒步路线
near my lodge in Jackson Hole.
不会吧 我也要去杰克逊霍尔
Get out of here. I'm on my way up to J Hole myself.
真的吗 我以为你把房♥子卖♥♥了
Is that right? I thought you sold.
没有 我只是没去过
No, I just never go there.
你要待多久
So how long you going for?
明天下午就回去
Coming back tomorrow afternoon.
-我也是 -不会吧
- Me, too. - Oh, come on. Come on.
说真的 我们要花点时间
Seriously, we need to find a couple hours,
聚一聚
get together, catch up.
我可以给你讲战争故事
I could tell you some war stories.
我很乐意听
Well, I'd love that.
我也可以给你讲点我的故事
I could tell you a few of my own.
保重
Well, be well.
-你也是 -保重 杰克
- You, too. - Take care, Jack.
好 回头见
Yeah. See you.
盖文 等等
Gavin? Wait.
我们为什么要这样
What are we doing here?
你要去杰克逊霍尔
I mean, you're on your way to Jackson Hole,
我也要去杰克逊霍尔
I'm going to Jackson Hole.
似乎可以做个伴啊
You seem like you could use some company.
-你下象棋吗 -下啊
- You play chess? - I do. Indeed.
太棒了 我们飞到一定高度
Fantastic. I tell you, when we get up to altitude
无线信♥号♥♥接上之后
and the Wi-Fi kicks in,
我在互利聊天室里 名叫行动JB62
I'm ActionJB62 on Hooli chat.
-来找我 -我会的
- Find me. - I will.
-能碰见很高兴 -我也是
剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表