剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表
太好了
Yes!
把我的硬盘还给我吧
Can I have my hard drive?
不 你丫混♥蛋♥
Oh, no. You fucking dick.
我去
Shit.
修不好就换新
准备好换新吧
You're gonna be replacing it.
你回来了 董事会开的如何
You're back. How did the board meeting go?
你面前这位过去曾是 现在是
You're looking at the past, present,
将来可能继续是'魔笛手'的首席执行官
and possibly future CEO of Pied Piper.
真是太好了
That is fab-
-恭喜 -贾里德
- Congratulations! - Jared--
我的领袖
My captain!
"船长 我的船长 起来吧 倾听钟声
"O captain! My captain! Rise up and hear the bells.
起来吧 号♥角为你长鸣 旌旗为你招展"
Rise up-- for you the flag is flung-- for you the bugle trills."
好了 解散
All right. Dismissed.
不过还是得跟你说
Well, uh, just to remind you,
'魔笛手'还是一艘快沉的船
Pied Piper is still a sinking ship, so...
航海比喻差不多就得了
Enough with the maritime metaphors.
这简直就可以说是我这辈子
This is honestly like the best birthday gift
最好的生日礼物了
that I ever could've asked for.
-今天是你生日 -我不知道
- It's your birthday? - Oh, I don't know.
儿童保护系统的工作人员找不到我的出生证明
The CPS worker couldn't find my birth certificate,
不过 没准就是现在呢
but... maybe now it is.
而且还有别的好消息
And in other good news,
我们终于补齐了工程师团队
we've managed to fill out our engineering team.
你警告过他们不得偷吃我的费奇酸奶吗
Did you tell them that my Fage's off-limits?
这个 你绝对不用担心
Oh, that-- that won't be a worry.
来见见他们吧
Come meet them.
好了几位 你们谁想
All right, guys, who wants
开始做片段上传部分
to start work on the fragment uploader?
格列布 你和桑贾伊来做吧
Uh, Gleb, why don't you and Sanjay take it?
理查德 来打个招呼
Richard, say hi.
啊好 你们好 我是理查德·亨德里克斯
Yes, uh, hello. I am, uh, Richard Hendricks,
是'魔笛手'的首席执行官 欢迎加入
the CEO of Pied Piper. Welcome aboard.
这是在作什么鬼
What the fuck is going on here?
我们发挥了一点创造力
We got a little creative.
我曾读到过'快约'的创始人
I read that the woman who started Pegg'd
雇用了一支远在印度的编程队伍
built her entire app using a team
来制♥作♥应用 她和他们从没见过面
of coders from India, she never met in person.
而且只花了一万五
And it only cost $15,000.
没错 所以我们就想 为什么要局限于
So, yeah, so we figured why limit ourselves
硅谷里价高质低的那几块料
to a few expensive people in the Valley,
而不是外包出去 雇一支完整的队伍呢
when we could afford a full complement if we outsourced?
理查德 我之前汇报过所有的办公设备
Richard, I know we said that we sold everything in the offices
都卖♥♥了钱雇来这几位 但也没有全卖♥♥
to pay for these guys, but that was not exactly true.
我们留了一件东西
we kept one thing.
好吧
Okay.
是那个首席办公椅
It's the CEO chair.
请上位
Have a seat.
好
Okay.
那好
Okay, uh...
我们不如先
Well, uh, why don't we, uh,
让屋里 或者屏幕上的所有人
go around the room or screens or whatever,
都自我介绍一下吧
and, uh, introduce ourselves?
你好 我是格列布 我在保加利亚
Hello, my name is Gleb. I am in Bulgaria.
你们好 我是桑贾伊 我在印度孟买♥♥
Hello, I am Sanjay. I am here in Mumbai, India.
-哪儿不舒服吗 -没
- You having trouble? - No.
我是伊丽莎白 我现在在爱沙尼亚
I am Elisabet. I am speaking to you from Estonia.
多谢你们给我...
Uh, thank you for the--
我没事 我没事 我没事
It's fine. It's fine. It's fine.
我自己来 我没事
I got it. I got it.
好个惊艳的亮相啊
You're making a great first impression.
不好意思 能再重新介绍一遍吗
Sorry. Can we go to the-- do the names one more time?
剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表