剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表
He says, I heard the beta's awesome. Can I get a look?
大家伙 咱可能要火起来了
Guys, I think we're starting to get some buzz.
也许咱们应该去找劳里谈谈
You know, maybe we should talk
把正式上市的日期给提前
to Laurie about moving up the official launch?
-你想提前上市 -对 我觉得我们准备好了
- You want to move it up? - Yeah, I think we're ready.
你能帮忙安排见面时间吗
I mean, do-- do you think you can set the meeting?
当然 我这就去跟劳里说
Yeah. Yeah, I'll... I'll go tell Laurie right now.
好的
Okay.
她到底是怎么回事
What was that about?
她的表现好奇怪啊
She's fucking weird.
理查德 如果你的朋友麦克斯·卡诺
Hey, Richard, um, if your friend Max Karnow
需要邀请函 我可以把他放到
needs an invite, you know, I could probably
-我的名单上来 -你确定吗
- squeeze him on my list. - Are you sure?
当然 只不过我得去掉我的一个朋友
Yeah. I'll have to freeze out one of my boys,
不过他们会明白的
but they'll get it.
把他的邮箱发给我吧
Just shoot me his email.
市政厅
这位罪犯近年来
The perpetrator has been
一直在偷客户的钱
losing money for other clients for years,
他骗了我们 还拿我们的钱去填别人的坑
was lying to us and funneling our money to said other clients,
也就是说 他坑了我们
therein, fucking us.
很抱歉 但这种事件并不罕见
I'm sorry to say this is not an uncommon occurrence.
等等 并不罕见 也就是说...
Wait, it's not an uncommon...? So then it--
我明白了
Okay, got it.
不知道这样有没有帮助
So if it makes any difference,
我愿意为他争取减刑
I'd like to vie for a lesser sentence
只要他在赔偿完全款后
if after he makes full restitution he would write
能再写封令人信服的公开道歉信 最好是...
a very convincing public apology, preferably--
巴♥赫♥曼先生
Mr. Bachmann,
这样的官司要花很多钱 也需要很长时间
an action like this is very expensive and time-consuming,
就像你之前说的 即使你获胜
and as you've already pointed out, even if you do prevail,
钱也已经没了 除非你能得到一封法♥院♥指令
the money is gone, unless you win a court order
允许你去挖空别的无辜受害者的银行账户
allowing you to raid other innocent people's bank accounts,
这真的很难
and that's a tough sell,
即使是换一个更令人同情的原告
even for a plaintiff who's more, uh, sympathetic.
你是说我们不值得同情吗
Are you calling us unsympathetic?
你刚办了场百万派对
You just threw a million-dollar party.
波利尼西亚主题 还原度非常高
A tasteful Polynesian affair, culturally accurate,
我相信你也会喜欢的
which I'm sure you would appreciate,
并且因为这个罪犯害得我们身无分文
and one that we can no longer pay for
而没法为这派对买♥♥单
because this criminal has left us flat broke.
这个你说得也不对 你持有
Also not true. You have a large stake
"魔笛手"公♥司♥很大一部分股份
in a company called Pied Piper.
对 但我不能卖♥♥了我在
Yes, but I... I can't sell my shares
"魔笛手"的股份 现在不行
at Pied Piper. Not now.
无法还清你的未偿还债务吗
Wouldn't it cover your outstanding debts?
当然可以 但股份潜在价值可能有数十亿
Of course. But they could potentially be worth billions.
是 那你觉得
Yes, and how do you see
被有钱的科技从业者赶出公♥司♥的人
that playing to people who are being priced out
拿着股份做了什么呢
of their homes by rich tech people?
你们有谁当过陪审员吗
Have either of you been on a jury?
当然没有 我从来都是逃避义务
No, of course not. I always get out of it.
罚款不多 非常公道
The fines are very reasonable.
你难道不是直接扔了罚单吗
You don't just throw those things away?
先生们 我来告诉你们我看到了什么
Gentlemen, let me tell you what I see.
我看到的是两个健全有能力的年轻白人
I see two able-bodied, entitled young white men
幸运地得到了一笔
who lucked into more money
比大多数人五辈子见过的还多的钱
than most people see in five lifetimes,
如果钱没被偷走
and who, if they hadn't had their millions stolen,
他们会马上把钱挥霍到更多
would have promptly squandered them on more things like
诸如挪动游泳池和弄丢提基神像的事情上
relocated swimming pools and lost tiki heads.
不是弄丢了
It's not lost.
我十分清楚那东西在哪 在海湾里
I know exactly where it is. It's in the bay.
而且如果你们的海岸警卫队能管点用的话
And if your Coast Guard would be a little more helpful,
我们现在可能已经把它捞上来了
we probably could have dragged it out of there by now.
巴克曼先生
Mr. Bachmann,
你把欠酒席承办商和调酒师的钱还上
you pay those caterers and bartenders you owe money to
不然的话 我向你保证 我会提起公诉
or I assure you, that, I will prosecute.
丘格塔伊先生 我需要
Mr. Chugtai, I am gonna need
你名单上所有人的联♥系♥电♥话♥
all the phone numbers of the people on your list.
要干嘛
Why?
我要给每个参与公测的人打电♥话♥ 问好
I'm just calling everybody that was on the beta and saying hi
道谢 然后
and a quick thank you, and then a...
再问几个后续的问题
just a couple of follow-up questions.
我看还是算了吧
Yeah... I don't think so.
什么 什么意思
What do... what do you mean?
我意思是 你替他们想想
Well, I mean, put yourself in their shoes.
他们可能正在塔霍湖滑雪
They're, like, snowboarding in Tahoe
或者正在某个辣妹身上埋头苦干
or, like, banging some smokin' chick,
然后这个该死的宅男打来电♥话♥
and then this fuckin' nerd calls
说想谈谈他的应用
and he wants to talk about his app.
-多扫兴 -等下 你的人现在在哪
- Buzz-kill. - Wait. Your boys are where?
那些只是假设
Well, those are just hypotheticals.
我的人在哪都有可能 我不会监视我的人
I mean, my boys could be anywhere. I don't keep track of my boys.
其实 我们可以监视
Actually, we can.
每个活跃用户的IP地址和GPS坐标我们都有
We have the IP address and GPS coordinates for every active user,
所以我们可以查出你们的人都在哪
so we can figure out just where your boys are at.
你加了上帝视角吗 什么时候干的
Um, you added a god-view? When did you do that?
就在给塔拉x7f之前 我告诉过你谁都别相信
Right before I gave it to Tara. I told you, trust no one.
这招太酷了 干得漂亮 吉尔弗约尔
Oh, that is very cool. Nice work, Gilfoyle.
而且我们可以把每个用户隔离开来
And we can isolate each of our users.
拿迪尼希的人来说吧
Dinesh's, for example...
在我们侵犯别人的隐私时
Before we invade people's privacy,
需要好好讨论一下道德问题
there is a conversation about ethics.
为什么你的这五个用户都是在这个地址
Why is it that five of your users show up at this address?
这是出故障了
Oh, it's buggy.
我们要不要测试一下这个上帝视角
Should we beta test the god-view?
只要你配合我乐意奉陪
I'm happy to drag this out as long as you want to.
好吧
Fine.
我之前填不满我的名单
I was having trouble filling up my list,
所以我假造了几个人
so I made up a few people.
人们是会创造出
Well, people do create
假想的朋友来满足自己的情感需求
imaginary friends to meet their emotional needs.
我小的时候
When I was little,
曾经假装我和哈丽特·塔布曼共处一室
I used to pretend that I shared a room with Harriet Tubman
我们总是在谋划着惊天大逃亡
and we were always planning our big escape.
等等 这是谁
Wait. Who is this,
为什么他们在互利的园区内
and why are they at the Hooli campus?
什么 你把测试版给给傻♥逼♥互利的人了吗
What? Did you give the beta to someone at fucking Hooli?
-马克斯·卡诺是谁 -那可不是我朋友
- Who's Max Karnow? - Oh! That's not one of my friends.
我没朋友 通过理查德认识的
I have no friends. Got him from Richard.
不 不 肯定有问题
No. No, th-- that can't be right.
我看了亨德里克斯的脸书主页
I went to Hendricks' Facebook page.
发现他一个朋友住在帕洛阿尔托附近
I found a friend of his that lived near Palo Alto,
搜了他的名字 发现他也在科技行业
searched his name and found that he was in the tech business.
然后想出一个妙计
I then came up with a great idea to dummy up
用他的名字注册了个假邮箱
an email account in his name,
给亨德里克斯发了试用申请 大功告成
sent a beta request to Hendricks, and then voila.
-不可思议 -这就是我的手艺
- That's incredible. - Yes, well, it is my craft.
我认为安保人员的工作
You see, I think security detail
就像创造伟大的爵士乐
is like creating great jazz where you can all--
你说什么呢 我在说公测
What are you talk-- I'm talking about the beta.
你♥他♥妈♥的能不能闭嘴
Will you shut the fuck up?!
我♥操♥ 真不错
Fuck, this is good.
从注册流程到移♥动♥应用都无缝衔接
Their sign-up flow, their mobile app, it's just seamless.
他们是怎么办到的
How are they doing this?!
我可以专门派人调查 先生
I can put a team on that, sir.
如果你想知道他们如何
If you want to know how they--
你怎么什么都说
Why are you so high-maintenance?
-您要我回答吗 -不 真是服了
- Do you want me to answer that, sir? - No! Goddamn it!
你太黏人了
You're so needy!
剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表