剧集 | 闪谷(2022) | 导航列表
我说的是反其道而行之 控制自己
I am saying the opposite. Take control.
利用你现在面对的一切 疲劳
Use whatever you're dealing with- - fatigue
抑郁 内疚等等 写这方面的
depression, guilt-- and write to that.
你可以成为当代的西尔维娅·普拉斯
You could be a modern-day Sylvia Plath.
亲 这可能就是你的《钟形罩》
Trish, this could be your Bell Jar.
西尔维娅·普拉斯因为写《钟形罩》这本书发疯了
Sylvia Plath went insane writing The Bell Jar.
然后把头塞进了烤箱
And then she stuck her head in the oven.
好吧 不用全像普拉斯嘛
Well, don't go full Plath.
不过我可以从中想出推广的卖♥♥点
Although I could market the shit out of that.
只要别发疯
Just stop right before that.
利用那些给你增加点创意
Use it to get the creative juices going
写得露骨一点 那是你的品牌
and keep it filthy-- that's your brand.
谢谢 -说实话
Thank you. - You know, to be honest,
我以为这本书是要写你的出轨韵事呢
I thought this book was gonna be about your affair.
我不能那么对特里
I could never do that to Terry.
我们搬到离城里三小时车程的地方
I mean, we moved three hours away
就是为了不让他再见到弗兰克
so he would never have to see Frank.
我是弗兰克
This is Frank.
我是特里·菲尔普斯
This is Terry Phelps.
你跟我老婆上♥床♥了
You had sex with my wife.
你的钻头在我这儿
I have your drill.
伙计 也就来了三发
Dude, it's only like three flights.
用不着那么生气吧
You should not be that gassed.
闭嘴 弗兰克
Sh...shut up, Frank.
话说 你是来揍我的吗
So, um, you here to beat me up?
不是 我来是
No. I'm here because...
我应该就是因为你和帕特之间的事而来的
I guess I'm here because of what happened with you and Pat.
床事 -对 床事 弗兰克
The sex. - Yes, the sex, Frank.
我以为我放下了
I thought I was over it,
然后我突然看到你那该死的钻头
and then I come across that stupid drill of you--
我想知道是怎么发生的
I just wanna understand how it happened.
你是计划好的吗
I mean, did you plan it?
你到底是不是去修水槽的
Did you even think you were gonna fix the sink?
因为 为此我还给你付钱了的
Because, you know, you charged me for it.
我没有计划 我过去修水槽
I didn't plan it. I came over to fix the sink
然后帕特开始哭 于是我把我的上衣给她了
and Pat started crying, so I gave her my shirt.
那怎么会是你的第一反应呢
How is that your first instinct?
我也不知道
It just was!
接下来我还没反应 她就开始吻我了
Next thing you know, she starts kissing me,
就这么发生了
and it happened.
还有 我的收费系统是自动的 所以
Also, I have an automatic billing system, so--
你是说她主动的
You're saying she made the first move?
我不相信你
Because I don't believe you.
她当时状态很不好
She was in a really bad place. All right?
我想安慰她的 于是就大意了
I tried to comfort her, and I got caught up.
好吧 那么
AlI right, so...
怎么回事
w-w-what up?
你
Do...
你 你爱她吗
Do you...love her?
天哪 不爱
No, man.
我连怎么爱自己都还不知道呢
I'm still trying to learn how to love myself.
天哪 你知道那有
Oh, my God. Do you have any idea
多变♥态♥吗
how pathetic that i--
那 那是意大利的吗
Is that- - is that Italian?
是啊 我在米兰买♥♥的
Yeah, man. Picked it up in Milan.
从来没见过这种东西 -嗯
Never seen anything like it. - Yeah.
它有高档的拿铁牛奶系统
It's got the deluxe LatteCrema System
每次都可以做出完美的馥芮白
for a perfect flat white every time.
是吗 -嗯
Yeah? - Yeah.
我要把它拿走 弗兰克
I'm taking it with me, Frank.
啥 -对
What? - Yeah.
不行 特里 那个不能碰
No-no, Terry, that's-- that's off limits.
是啊 我老婆也不能碰
Yeah, well, so was my wife
要我帮你吗 -不用
Uh, want me to help you? - No.
很容易碎的
It- it's fragile, man.
好吧 抬另一边
AlI right, grab the other side.
孩子们还好吗 -嗯 杰克挺好的
Kids doing all right? - Yeah, Jake's good.
靠
Fuck it.
给你 请欣赏
Here you are. Enjoy.
《钟形罩》这本书还真不是用来欣赏的
The Bell Jarisn't really a book you enjoy.
更像是通往万丈深渊的旅程
It's more of a journey into the abyss.
请欣赏
Enjoy.
帕特
Pat!
我 得走了
Oh, I'm--I gotta go.
过来坐
Have a seat.
嗨 罗宾 -嗨帕特
Hi, Robyn. - Hi, Pat.
各位 这是帕特·菲尔普斯
Ladies, this is Pat Phelps.
她买♥♥下了榆木镇那个大房♥子
She bought the big house on Elm.
哇 -知道了
Oh, wow. - I see.
怎么 那房♥子有问题吗
What? Is something wrong with the house?
当然没有
Of course not!
那是个宝藏
It is a treasure.
我太失礼了
Oh, I'm so rude.
帕特 她们都是闪谷镇妇女会的
Pat, this is the Shining Vale Ladies Auxiliary Club.
艾米丽·哈里斯 -谢莉斯·内森
Emily Harris. - Cherise Nathan.
斯蒂芬·爱德华太太
Mrs. Stephen Edwards.
帕特是个作家
Pat is a writer. - Ooh.
有没有我拜读过的作品
Anything I would have read?
我表示怀疑 斯蒂芬·爱德华太太
Mm, I seriously doubt it, Mrs. Stephen Edwards.
还记得《克蕾西达:无拘无束》吗
Remember Cressida: Unbound?
就多年前那本流传的小黄书吗
That dirty little book that was passed around years ago?
那就是帕特写的
That was Pat.
当然了
Oh, of coursel
我邻居就用过一次
My neighbor used it once.
我侄女曾开玩笑送给我一本
I got it as a gag gift from my niece.
我太累了 先走了
I'm exhausted. I'm-I'm gonna go.
帕特 我们想让你多参与我们的活动呢
Pat, we'd love to, um, get you more involved.
烘焙义卖♥♥你也来吧 -我不会烘焙
Maybe with the, uh, bake sale? - I don't bake.
那家长教师之夜呢
What about for Parent-Teacher night?
我也不当家长
I don't parent.
走了 女士们
Ladies.
拜拜
Bye!
罗克西 你在干嘛
Roxy, what is that?
罗克西 别咬了
Roxy, drop it!
罗克西
Roxy.
吓死了
Oh, God.
没事 我只是做了个噩梦
It's okay. I just had a bad dream.
过来 没事的
Come here. It's okay.
好狗子 我没事 没事
Good girl, it's okay. It's okay.
真没事
It's okay.
什么鬼
What the hell?
说是四川菜 可我尝着像是湖南菜
Says Szechuan, but I'm--I'm tasting Hunan.
你觉得呢 帕特 -讲真哈
What do you think, Pat? - Honestly, honey,
味道跟苍蝇小馆的中餐没什么不同
it just tastes like really shitty Chinese food.
可能是苍蝇小馆的广东风味
Mm, could be shitty Cantonese. - I'm sorr--
抱歉 吃晚餐时能不讲脏话吗
Could we have one family meal where we don't curse?
盖娜 你要是想跟一个教会男孩约会
Gaynor, if you're trying to get back at me
来报复我 我告诉你 我不在乎
by dating a church guy, I gotta tell ya, I don't care.
我俩就是一起玩而已 想认识些新朋友
We're just hanging out, trying to meet people.
谁让你从没教过我
And you've raised me
社交技能呢
with literally no social skills.
该死的门铃
Fucking doorbell.
应该是弗雷德 他能跟我们一起吃晚餐吗
That's Fred. Can he come for dinner?
把我们的地址给了一个恋童癖吗
You gave our address to a child molester?
杰克 不是跟你讲过网上安全吗
Jake, we talked about online safety.
人家根本不是娈恋童癖
You're gonna be so embarrassed
你就等着打脸吧
when he isn't a pedophile.
别担心 我来处理
Don't worry. I'll handle it.
我去祈祷了
I'm going to pray.
很好
Good.
剧集 | 闪谷(2022) | 导航列表