剧集 | 闪谷(2022) | 导航列表
噢耶
Oh, yeah.
你让我出尽洋相
♪ You made a fool of me ♪
然后又打破梦想 到最后
♪ But them broken dreams Have got to end ♪
嘣嘣嘣嘣
♪ Bum bum bum bum ♪
天哪 爸爸 爸爸 能不能把你那
Oh, my God, Dad, Dad, will you please
老掉牙的私人音乐给关了
turn off your old person music?
不好意思 我听不见你
I'm sorry, I can't hear you
只听到这首客观来说很好听的歌♥
over this objectively perfect song.
美国经典音乐 你妈妈就懂
An American classic. Your mom gets it.
我可以猜到
I can guess what
现在你在想什么
you're thinking right now.
因为你没有其他人可以利用
♪ Cause you ain't Got no one else to use ♪
帕特 -前面有条大路
Pat? - ♪ There's an open road ♪
那条路没有终点 -亲爱的
♪ That leads nowhere ♪ - Honey?
亲爱的
Honey.
啊 -我刚才在说 亲爱的
Hmm? - I was saying, honey,
我保证可以猜出你在想什么
I'll bet I can guess what you're thinking.
可能不能
Probably not.
嘿 我跟你们说啊
Hey, listen, guys, I wanna tell you something.
这次搬家对我们大家真地会很好的
This move is really gonna be great for us.
特里 小心
Terry, watch out!
妈 你搞什么
Mom! What the fuck?
盖娜 不准跟你妈那种语气说话
Gaynor! Do not talk to your mother like that.
帕特
Pat?
搞什么
What the fuck?
刚才有个小女孩 正在追一个球
There was a little girl. She was chasing a ball.
天哪 特里 我想你撞到她了
Oh, my God, Terry, I think you hit her!
什么 不 在哪儿
What? No! Where?
我什么都没看见 什么都没
I- I didn't see anything! I saw nothing!
等等 爸爸撞死个小女孩
Wait. Dad killed a little girl?
天哪
Oh, God. Ha.
一定是只鹿
Musta been a deer.
你知道 在布鲁克林没见过鹿
You know, w-we didn't have any deer back in Brooklyn.
不过在康涅狄格这里到处都是
They're all over the place here in Connecticut.
我敢肯定那是只鹿 -那不是鹿
I'm sure that's what it is. - It wasn't a deer!
不是鹿 她穿着 穿着
It wasn't a deer! She was--she was wearing a--
一条花裙子 头上扎着蝴蝶结
a flowered dress, and she had ribbons in her hair.
我可以想象一个鹿角
Well, I can actually see how an antler
看起来就像是蝴蝶结
could look like a ribbon--
我他妈知道鹿长什么样的 特里
I know what a fucking deer looks like, Terry!
再找找
Just keep looking!
找啥 -天哪
For what? - Oh, God.
我们要找啥 这里啥都没有 有人吗
What-what are we looking for? Th- there's nothing here. Hello!
得了吧
I mean, come on.
我们撞死人了吗
Did we kill someone?
没
Ha. No.
没 虚惊一场
No, it was a false alarm.
好吗
Okay?
不过我刚才说的 各位
But like I was saying, guys.
这次搬家对我们大家真的会挺好的
This move really is gonna be great for us.
欢迎来到闪谷
周 日
欢迎来到菲尔普斯之家
Welcome to Casa de Phelps
只是稍稍比我们在 布鲁克林的公♥寓♥大一点点
Just slightly bigger than our apartment in Brooklyn
你们是在耍我们吗
Are you shitting us?
不是 盖娜 我们没有耍你们
No, Gaynor, we're not shitting you
我和你妈一看到这所房♥子 就喜欢上了它
When your mom and I saw it, we fell in love with it.
你们也会喜欢的
And you will too.
慢着
Wait.
我们干嘛要搬进一家旅馆
Why are we moving to a hotel?
这不是旅馆
It's not a hotel.
是我们的新家
This is our new house.
离城里那些乱七八糟的事有一百多英里远呢
It's a hundred miles away from all the crazy in the city.
换句话说 妈妈跟外面什么男人搞上了
In other words, Mom boned some rando,
所以我们必须搬到这里来 -嘿 不是
so we had to move here. - Hey--no!
跟那事没关系 这房♥子很不错
It's not about that. It's a great house.
而且在这个市场上
And I got it 200 below asking,
我以低于要价200块买♥♥下的
in this market!
盖娜 你的卧室在我们房♥间的另一边
Gaynor, your bedroom is on the opposite side of the house
杰克 你有自己的卫生间
from ours, and Jake, you have your own bathroom
门上有锁
with a lock on the door.
太好了 -我去看看
Sweet. - Just say that then.
你没事吧 -没事
You okay? - Yeah.
嗯 只是
Yeah, it was just...
开太久车了 -嗯
long drive. - Yeah.
我们去看看吗
Should we check it out?
嘿 需要我帮忙吗 -不用 我可以
Hey, you need some help? - No, I got it.
我们刚搬进来 -帕特 来帮一下
We're um, we're just moving in. - Pat, little help
亲爱的 我在跟人说话呢
Honey, I'm talking to someone
我靠
Fuck me.
她就是闪谷的珍珠
She is the pearl of Shining Vale.
当然了 你们还记得她长长的楼梯
Of course, you remember her grand staircase
一直通到门厅
leads us down to the foyer.
起居室 餐厅 家庭活动室
Living room, dining room, family room.
没有地下室 不过阁楼可以放很多东西
No basement, but the attic has plenty of storage.
我要用阁楼当我的写作室
I'm gonna be using the attic as my writing annex.
你是个作家
Oh, you're a writer!
有什么我可能读过的作品吗
Anything I might have read or seen?
你看过《克蕾西达:无拘无束》吗
Do you ever read "Cressida:Unbound"?
那是帕特的第一部小说
That was Pat's first novel.
女性小黄书啊
Oh! The lady porn.
那是什么时候了 20年前的吗
Huh. What was that... 20 years ago?
不是 是17年前 而且那也不是小黄书
No, it was 17, and it's not porn.
那是一个女性赋权的故事
It's a women's empowerment story
讲了一个性成瘾者做了很多糟糕的决定
about a sex addict that makes bad choices.
就是一部虚构小说
Just a complete work of fiction.
是虚构小说
Mm. - It is fiction.
我就是这个意思 很棒的作品
That's what I'm saying. It's amazing work.
是虚构的
It's fiction.
我希望来到乡下
I'm hoping that being out in the country
可以让我再次找到灵感源泉
is gonna help me find my muse again.
这些老太太要讲的故事可多了
Oh. These old ladies have plenty of stories to tell.
他们就不要这架钢琴了吗
They're just gonna leave this piano, huh?
曾在大学的象牙塔里待过
Used to tickle the ivories at college.
我上的是宾夕法尼亚大学
I went to Penn. - Mm.
所以
So, uh...
哦 它是坏的
Oh. It's dead.
我想问一下 这里真的好冷
Yeah, I have a question. It's-- it's really cold in here.
暖气还能用吗
Does the heat work?
应该能 你稍微等等
Uh, should be. Yeah, just give it a bit.
毕竟这房♥子都空置了将近两年
I mean, the house has been empty for nearly two years.
她可能还不习惯让别人
She's probably not used to having people
住进来
inside of her.
不管怎样
Anyway...ha.
欢迎来到闪谷 给
Welcome to Shining Vale. Here you go!
谢谢
Thank you.
拜
Bye.
她那么说这房♥子还真诡异
That was a really fucking weird way to put that,
是不是 -不
wasn't it? - No!
好了
And here we go.
我在棚子里找到了一把短柄斧
I found a hatchet out in the shed.
可能就是把斧子
Or maybe it was an axe.
短柄斧 还是斧子 我也搞不懂
Hatchet, axe--I - I don't know!
我只知道我去镇上弄了些木头
AlI I know is I went to town on some wood,
说实话 我感觉像变了个人
and honestly, I feel like a different man.
不知道我怎么这么冷
I don't know why I'm just so cold.
可能更年期到了
Maybe it's menopause.
更年期会让人发热 聪明鬼
Menopause makes you hot, wise-ass.
上桌不能带手♥机♥
No phones at the table.
我们这儿没桌子 所以
We don't have a table, so...
不 妈妈说得对 盖娜
No, no, no, Mom's right, Gaynor.
剧集 | 闪谷(2022) | 导航列表