剧集 | 闪谷(2022) | 导航列表
闪谷前情提要
Previously on Shining Vale
把药吃了 让我进来
Take the pills and I'll come inside you.
好吧 罗斯玛丽
Okay, Rosemary.
我写了本有关多动症的书 给你
I finished my book on Adderall. Here you go.
去他的吧 我想开个派对
Fuck it I wanna throw a party--
只要你不觉得奇怪它就不奇怪
It's only weird if you make it weird.
罗斯玛丽 我去见治疗师要迟到了
Rosemary, I'm late for therapy.
取消了 因为我们感觉很好
Oh, we canceled because we're doing great.
如果它是个恶魔
If this is a demon,
你现在就得处理掉
you need to take care of this now.
重要的就是
But I thought it was important
我们要有竞争 那个布莱克呢
that we know the competition. What about that Blake fellow?
我是不介意带他回家的
I wouldn't mind taking him home
你干了什么啊
What did you do?
我只希望能有个正常点的家庭
I just want us to be a normal family.
特里 我们是姓菲尔普斯的 没什么是我们做不到的
Terry, we're Phelps. We can do anything.
你不是非玩家角色吗
Aren't you an NPC?
我叫黛西 我以前住在这
I'm Daisy. I used to live here.
我妈妈经常戴着那条项链
My mom always wore her necklace,
但她死的时候却没戴
but she wasn't wearing it when she died.
我不怕你
I'm not afraid of you.
好棒
Okay.
别往下看 别往下看
Don't look down. Don't look down.
别这样啊
Oh, come on, man.
天啊 天啊
Oh, God. Oh, God.
见鬼
Shit!
罗克西 妈妈在忙呢
Roxy! Mommy's doing something!
嘘 罗克西
Shh! Roxy!
妈 你杀了罗克西吗
Mom, did you just kill Roxy?
亲爱的 这事得保密
Honey, we have to keep this a secret.
你记得怎么保守秘密吧
You remember how to keep a secret, right?
爸
Dad!
妈妈杀了罗克西 然后把她埋在后院了
Mom killed Roxy and is burying her in the backyard--
杰克
Oh, Jake!
你♥他♥妈♥不是开玩笑吧
Are you fucking kidding me?
盖娜 不是你想的那样
Gaynor... it's not what you think.
是嘛
Really?
可我怎么觉得你就是神经了
Because I think you finally fucking snapped,
你这个疯
you crazy bit--
嘿 我听见你们好像是在这边
Hey, thought I heard you down here.
那是我的铁锹吗
Is that my shovel?
埋的是我们家的孩子吗
Those our kids?
去你的吧
Fuck it!
星期一
天
Oh, my gosh.
罗克西 你还活着
Roxy! You're alive!
你别想欺负我的狗
You do not fuck with someone's dog!
你的毛可真多啊
Wow, you really are just a hairy spine.
你在这呢
There you are. Whoa!
我以前好像没见过罗克西湿毛的样子呢
I don't think I've ever seen Roxy wet before.
特里 昨晚我做了个特别可怕的噩梦 -是嘛
Terry, I had the worst dream last night. - Yeah?
我梦到你和罗克西还有孩子们
I dreamt that you and Roxy and the kids
都被埋在后院了
were all buried in the backyard.
然后我醒来时 发现罗克西一身的土
And then when I woke up, Roxy was covered in dirt.
我 我还以为你们都死了呢
I-I thought you were dead.
怎么会 罗克西跑到花丛里去了 等等
No, Roxy just got in the plants and-- wait.
你以为我和孩子们都死了
You thought the kids and I were dead,
但你却去给罗克西洗了个澡
but you stopped to wash Roxy?
她太脏了啊
She was really dirty.
我
I...
我想跟你谈谈昨晚的事
I'd like to talk to you about last night.
不用了 我没事
No, thanks. I'm good.
可我有事 发生了一件事
I'm not. Something happened,
我想告诉你 我 我其实写下来了
and I wanna tell you about it. I-I wrote it down, actually.
我想认真选择合适的词语来告诉你
I just wanna choose my words very, very carefully.
帕特 我
Uh, just "Pat...I-- "
很遗憾地宣布 昨晚
"I am sad to report, last night,
我违反了我们的婚誓
I violated our marriage covenant."
什么鬼 -我知道
What the hell? - I know.
先让我把这事说完好吗 亲爱的
Just please let me get through this, honey, okay?
尽管去年我们的生活出现了波动 从糟糕
"Though much of the past year has fluctuated from bad
变成非常糟糕 但我一直保持着忠诚
to really, really terrible, I remain faithful and true."
天 -我知道 更糟糕了
Oh, no. God. - Yes, it gets worse.
昨天晚上 因为酒精的原因
"Last night, fueled by many cocktails..."
再加上你又没有给到我足够的关注
"...and a general lack of-of your sensitivity"--
我们说过这事 我跟
we've talked about- - "I shared a kiss
我的同事 凯瑟琳·邓恩接吻了
with my co-worker, Kathryn Dunn."
靠 -我知道
Holy fuck! - I know.
听我说 经历了昨晚的事之后
Listen, after everything that happened
真的是荒唐透顶
last night, it was crazy.
我希望你还能信任我
You know, I wanna earn the trust back, okay?
我会努力争取的 告诉我怎么做就行
I wanna fight for this. Tell me what to do.
帕特 -什么
Pat! - What?
没事 我相信你
We're good I trust you.
你真是个了不起的女人
You're an amazing woman.
不不 并不是
No, no. I'm really not.
我得走了
I have to go. - Wow.
嘿 妈 你有空吗
Hey, Mom. You got a second?
没有
No, I really don't.
天 就一秒钟都不行吗
Jesus, I asked you for one second.
我跟你说了 我没时间
And I told you, I don't have time.
那就别装作好像你关心我似的
Then don't act like you fucking care.
那是我的鞋 你个疯婊♥子♥
And those are my sneakers. You crazy bitch.
谁让你这么跟我说话的
I don't think you know who you're talking to.
迟了七天
妈 我能把这剑带到学校去吗
Hey, Mom, can I take this sword to school?
什么 不行
What? No.
上次你带了小黄♥片♥去学校已经警告过你饿了
We're already on the list because you brought in porn.
杰克
Oh, Jake--
我钥匙去哪了
Where are my fucking keys?
那不是大宝剑 是花剑
That's not a sword. That is an epee.
我在宾夕法尼亚大学击剑时用过的
I actually used it in college when I fenced at Penn--
万一丹回来我至少能有个防身的
I need it in case Dan comes back.
丹 有人欺负你是吗
Dan? You got a bully?
我可以教你一招正手劈
I'll teach you the passata-sotto.
这就是丹
This is Dan.
给我
Gimme that.
你为什么就不能正常点
Why can't you be normal?
帕特 不用这么凶吧
Whoa, whoa. Pat, take it easy.
什么
What?
抱歉 亲爱的 抱歉了
I'm so sorry, sweetie. I'm so sorry.
为啥道歉
For what?
我得走了 我真得走了
I gotta go. I really gotta go.
是我想多了吗
Okay, is it just me,
还是我妈更神经了
or is Mom more batshit than usual?
泽斯 我被附身了
Zeth, I got possessed.
好吧 那现在跟我说话的是谁
Wow. Okay. Who am I talking to?
帕特·菲尔普斯
Pat Phelps.
你这里来过很多被附身的
How many fucking possessed women
女人吗
do you get in here?
别着急哈
Slow it down.
我们要用平静舒缓的语气交谈
We're gonna talk in calm, soothing tones.
上次你来见我之后又发生什么事了
What happened since I last saw you?
我让一个恶魔上身
I invited the demon into my body.
她开了个派对 搞大发了
She threw a party, did some blow,
然后用我的身体睡了其中一个客人
and fucked the shit out of one of my guests...
还搞出了一些奇奇怪怪的事
and uh, made some kind of turkey jelly thing.
好吧
Okay.
她有试图伤害你或者你的家人吗
Has she tried to physically hurt you or any family members?
她把我甩到窗台外面去了
She did have me out on a ledge.
还有 我的邻居死在我们家的栅栏上了
Oh, and the neighbor killed herself on the-- on our fence.
剧集 | 闪谷(2022) | 导航列表