剧集 | 闪谷(2022) | 导航列表
闪谷前情提要
Previously on Shining Vale...
你们家有抑郁病史吗
Is there depression in your family?
她母亲就是个精神病
Her mother's psychotic.
你是我的灵感女神吗 -我是罗斯玛丽
Are you my muse? - I'm Rosemary.
告诉我如何阻止她自杀
Tell me how to stop her from killing herself.
也许你就是受不了
Maybe you resent all the time
我与凯瑟琳共事
I'm working with kathéryn.
凯瑟琳 凯瑟琳 凯瑟琳 凯瑟琳
kathéryn. kathéryn. kathéryn. kathéryn.
帕特 -抱歉 我踩到
Pat! - Ooh, sorry, I stepped on--
抱歉 不 没事 -抱歉
Sorry, no, it's all right. - Sorry.
我以为你是个恋童癖 要诱♥奸♥我儿子呢
I thought you were a pedo grooming my son.
我可不是恋童癖
No, not a groomer.
我也以为你儿子要诱♥奸♥我儿子呢
Thought the same thing about your kid.
有莱尔德太太吗 -技术上来说是有的
Is there a Mrs. Laird? - Technically.
嘿 这个叫莱尔德的家伙还挺逗的
Hey, this Laird guy is actually pretty funny.
她睡了我最好的哥们
She was fucking my best friend.
我不干了 -好了
Said I quit. - All right.
我看你是喝了太多柠檬汁了吧
I-I think you had one too many lemon zests, buddy.
那叫柠檬酒 傻♥逼♥
It's called lemon drop, motherfucker.
你到底想让我♥干♥什么啊
What do you want from me?
这不太妙啊
This can't be good.
见鬼 她是真的
Holy shit. She's real.
帮帮我
Help me.
靠
Fuck you.
罗克西 过来宝贝儿 我是妈妈啊 过来
Roxy, come here, baby. It's Mommy, come here.
罗克西 行吧 那你照顾好自己吧
Roxy. Fine, you're on your own.
上帝啊 我是盖娜 姓菲尔普斯的
God, it's Gaynor. Phelps?
我知道 我们有阵子没对话了
Okay, I know we haven't talked in a while
除了上次 结果后来我就来大姨妈了 所以
except that one time, and then I got my period, so...
盖娜 我是你妈
Gaynor, it's your mom.
开门啊
Open up!
见鬼 妈 你奏凯
Holy shit, Mom. Go away!
靠 哦 抱歉我说粗口了
Jesus! Oh, sorry about that.
杰克
Jake!
杰克
Jake! Oh!
妈 我正忙着呢
Mom, I was just trying something.
别烦我 关门
Leave me alone. Close the door.
特里 她是真的
Terry, she's real.
你赶紧跟我过来
You gotta come with me right now.
特里
Terry.
天 我的天
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
有时候我真是忍♥不了他们
Sometimes I fucking can't stand these people.
星期五
盖娜 杰克 赶紧下楼
Gaynor, Jake, get down here now!
他们说 烈酒啤酒 样样都有
God, they say, "Liquor, then beer, everything clear."
但我跟你说 柠檬鸡尾酒绝对是老大
But I swear lemon drops have rules all their own.
我们为什么要去外婆家呢
Why do we even have to go to Grandma's house?
我记得你恨她 -我没有恨她好嘛
I thought you hated her. - I don't hate her.
我们的关系有点复杂而已
We just have a complicated relationship.
能有多复杂
Gee, what must that be like?
相信我 你是没见识过
Trust me, you have it great here.
来吧 盖娜
Oh, come on, Gaynor.
你很久没见过你外婆了
You haven't seen your grandma for a while.
也是为了你们好
Thought it'd be good for you kids.
再说了 你妈认为
Plus, your mom thought it'd be nice for us
如果我们可以独处一阵会更好
to spend a little alone time.
亲爱的 你太味儿了
Oh, honey, your breath is so bad.
因为我刚吐过 -真是够了
That's the vomit. - This is bullshit.
你今早才说这事 可我已经给瑞安和他妈说
You only us this morning, and I already told Ryan and his mom
我会跟他们一起去 现在你让我怎么说
I'd go away with them. What do I tell them now?
就跟他们说你要准备参加高考
Tell them you have to study for your ACT.
高考是你想上大学才会参加的考试
Okay, an ACT is if you're going to college,
可我没说我想上大学啊
and who says I'm going to college?
抱歉我之前没跟你说清楚
Oh, I'm sorry I didn't make that clear.
你必须参加高考 杰克 马上下来
I did. Jake, now!
帕特 要理智不要情绪化
Pat, logic, not emotion, honey.
盖娜 上了四年大学的
Gaynor, people who go to a four-year college
赚的要比没上的多57%
actually earn 57% more.
再说 你只有上了大学
Plus, you're much more likely to meet
才能找到一个跟你智力相当的伴侣
a intellectually compatible spouse in college.
我妈没上大学
Mom didn't go to college.
你觉得她智力差吗
Does that mean she's intellectually inferior?
我去喝点咖啡
I'm gonna get some coffee.
盖娜 我没有你现在
Gaynor, I didn't have the opportunities
这么好的机会
that you have.
你必须上大学
You're going to fucking college.
他们到了吗 他们走了吗
Are they here yet? Did the leave?
小子 你整这么大一背包要干啥
Buddy, what's with the giant rucksack?
只是去过个周末而已
You're just going for the weekend.
汤米和我会去寻宝啊
Tommy and I always go treasure hunting.
上次我们找到了一颗内战时未爆的子弹
Last time, we found an unexploded Civil War bullet.
外婆男友
Grandma's boyfriend,
我们最喜欢的伊♥拉♥克♥战争老兵对吧
our favorite Iraq War veteran, right?
对啊 -我爸妈一直接受不了
Mm-hmm. - My parents wouldn't take them?
我试了三次了
I tried three times. -
不如我答应你考大学
How about I agree to go
但你得承认自己就是个伪君子
if you admit you're a total hypocrite?
不如你接受我是你♥妈♥的♥事实
Okay, how about I'm still your mom,
然后好好跟我说话
so stop talking to me like that?
是你母亲
It's your mother.
开门 -敲什么敲啊
Open up. - Oh, my God.
你这疯老太婆
Jesus, you crazy bitch. -
帕特 -妈
Pat. - Hey Mom
这房♥子可真是疹得慌
Oh, wow. This-this house is a shit show.
外婆
Hi, Grandma.
你好啊 我的小公举
Hello, my gorgeous girl.
看着你就像在照镜子
It's like looking in a mirror.
汤米呢 汤米来了吗
Where's Tommy? Is Tommy here?
他来了吗 -他 他想在车里冷静一下
Is he gonna come? - He-he's in the car cooling off.
路上他遇上点不痛快
He had a little incident on the way over.
特里
Aw, Terry. - Oh!
你还撑得住吗
Oh, my--oh, how you holding up?
撑什么撑 他又不是被我绑♥架♥了
Holding up? What's--he's not a hostage.
帕特 你妈这么问
Pat, I'm sure your mom's just asking
就是因为我辞职了
'cause I-I quit my job, Pat.
不不不 没事
No, no, no, it's okay.
我最擅长一出薪
I was always good at, uh, socking away
就攒起来点以备不时之需
a couple extra dollars from every paycheck.
在大学里他们都叫我松鼠
In college, they called me the Squirrel.
我都不知道你失业了
I didn't know you lost your job.
我 我说的是她出轨的事
I-I was talking about the affair.
妈 -咋
God, Mom. - What?
没必要那么戒备嘛
Don't be--don't. Don't be so defensive.
不忠是遗传的
Infidelity is genetic. - Mm.
她父亲总是像只流浪猫似的四处落脚
Her father used to fuck around like a stray cat.
刚才桥上出事故了
Could be some bad traffic on that bridge.
我们赶紧走吧
Let's get you on the road, okay?
孩子们 祝你们周末愉快 周日见
Kids, have a great weekend. We'll see you Sunday.
爸再见 谢谢妈
Bye, Dad. Thanks, Mom.
爱你 拜
Okay, love you, sweetie. Bye.
妈 -嗯
Mom? - Yeah.
谢谢你周末帮我照看孩子
I just wanna say thanks for watching the kids this weekend.
母亲是世界上最难的工作
Being a mother is the most difficult job.
没人比我更清楚这一点了
No one knows that more than I do.
行吧
So yeah, oh. - Mm.
你这发型可真不咋地
This haircut is not flattering.
是吗 -嗯
No? - No.
好了 -拜 小松鼠
Okay. - Bye, Squirrel.
我觉得你发型挺好啊
I think your hair looks good.
她真是烦死了 谁在乎她说啥
Oh, please, she's awful. Who cares?
过来 我们也得准备走了
剧集 | 闪谷(2022) | 导航列表