剧集 | 闪谷(2022) | 导航列表
然后我发现她的项链在我的抽屉里
And I found her necklace in my drawer.
这就是了
Yep.
恶魔喜欢从受害者身上收集纪念品
Demons tend to collect souvenirs from their victims.
这看来还是个连环杀人犯啊
Thought it was serial killers. - Ha, ha, ha, ha.
我的小说里写的就是这个
That is actually what my novel is about.
鬼驱人连环杀人犯
Poltergeist serial killer.
虽然有点不好意思 但我还是想问一下
In fact, and I hate to ask, but would you mind writing
你不介意帮我写个推荐吧
a short little blurb for the jacket?
我可没空给你这破书写什么推荐
I'm not writing a blurb for your fucking book.
我被附身了啊
I'm possessed! - Mm?
好吧 你帮我除掉恶魔 我就给你写推荐
Okay, get rid of the demon, and I'll give you a quote.
太好了
Excellent.
可以进行驱魔 但你必须得通过
Okay, so, there's exorcism, but you're gonna have to go
罗马教廷的批准 估计要等一年的时间
through the Vatican, and it takes about a year.
等到那时我恐怕已经变成蜘蛛精了
I'll be a spider-walking down the stairs by then.
还有别的方法吗 -恶魔需要宿主
What else? - Um, demons need a host.
可以摧毁宿主
Could destroy the vessel.
我就是宿主吗
Me being the vessel?
没错
Correct.
所以你是让我自杀吗
So I have to kill myself?
自杀只是其中一种办法 你还可以承诺过一种洁净
That, or you commit to leading a clean, anxiety- ,
不焦虑 不愤怒 无压力和无毒品的生活
anger- , stress- , and drug-free life--
所以我还是只能自杀对吧
So I have to kill myself.
我知道她想写完那本书
I know she wants to finish the book.
如果我就让她写完呢 -不不不 不行
What if I let her do that? - No, no, no, no.
当你与恶魔讨价还价时
When you make a bargain with a demon,
如果你不坚持自己的主张
if you hold up your end of that bargain,
那他们就会彻底占有你
they own you forever.
所以你的意思就是我完蛋了呗
So you're saying that I'm fucked!
还有一个方法可以试试看
There is...one thing we could try.
邪恶远离我
Evil stay away from me.
敌人你快逃离
The enemy will surely flee.
我有保护和防御
I gain protection and defense.
除去邪恶的你
Remove your wicked countenance!
你走 -怎么了啊
Get out! - What happened?
是我♥干♥的吗
Did I do that?
赶紧给我走
Just get the fuck out!
其实你这样也不算太糟
It could have been so much worse.
毕竟还没死嘛
You didn't die. Yet.
你走
Just go!
好吧 恶魔 你的故事没了
Okay, Demon. Your story's over.
确定要删除所有内容吗
见鬼
Damn it.
你想干什么 帕特丽夏
What are you doing, Patricia?
我们说好了的 你不遵守诺言不太合适吧
We had a deal, and it is not nice to break a promise.
你破坏了我的婚姻
Well, you broke my marriage
还可能掰坏了我的下巴
and possibly my jaw,
所以我觉得这样才能扯平
so I--I think we're even.
嗨 卡姆
Hi, Kam.
嘿 丽夏 方便吗
Hey, Trish. Is now a bad time?
没什么不方便的
It-it couldn't be worse.
好的 我有些很好的消息
Okay, well, I have some really good news
还有些特别坏的消息
and some really bad news.
怎么了
What now?
我们想在夏天出版你的书
We want your book for the summer.
松一口气啊
It's gonna be our big release.
好 那么好消息呢
Oh, okay. What's the good news?
这就是好消息
That is the good news.
那克莱尔的书呢
What happened to Claire's book?
你说多奇怪
You know, it's so weird.
来参加你派对的第二天 她突然就昏迷了
The day after your party, she slipped into a coma.
靠 -就是说呢
Oh, shit. - I know.
所以这时候我们就只能实际点了
But you know, we have to be practical about these things.
克莱尔肯定也希望这样吧 也许
It's what Claire would've wanted. Maybe.
卡姆 抱歉 我不 我不行
Oh Kam, I'm sorry. I can't--I can't do it.
别这样 我都火烧眉毛了
Don't pull a Pat on me. My ass is on the line.
你身上是我的披肩吗
Wait, are you wearing my shrug?
天 我还一直在找呢
God, I've been looking for that.
星期三
靠
Fuck!
你有点过于神经质了吧 帕特丽夏
Oh, you're so jumpy, Patricia.
因为有人没吃药吧
That's because someone hasn't taken her medication.
我不会再吃药了
I'm not taking the drugs.
所以你♥他♥妈♥的赶紧滚出我家 也滚出我的身体
So please get the fuck out of my house and out of my body.
出去时小心点别撞到屁♥股♥
And don't let the door hit my ass on the way out.
别这样 帕特丽夏
Don't do this, Patricia.
你能怎样
Or, what?
你不能杀我 你需要我
You can't kill me. You need me.
所以你打算怎么做呢
So what are you gonna do?
你有新邮件
You've got mail. - Ooh.
特里 我发誓那不是我
Terry, I swear it wasn't me!
是吗 看着就是你呢
Really? It sure looks like you,
只不过嘴里含着布莱克的丁丁
except Blake's dick's in your mouth.
我可以解释的 -那解释吧
I can explain that. - Please do.
你可以先给我讲讲 你一个有下颌关节紊乱症的人
You can start by telling me how you managed to open
是如何像条眼镜蛇一样把嘴张那么大的
your jaw like a cobra when you told me you had TMJ.
我还付了你的牙套钱呢
I paid for adult braces
我确实有下颌关节紊乱 现在我的下巴还响呢 你听啊
I do have TMJ. My jaw clicks. Listen!
我啥也没听见
No, I can't hear a thing.
无所谓了
You know what? It-it doesn't matter.
特里 听我说
Terry, listen.
我本不想告诉你的 但有个恶魔
I didn't wanna tell you this, but there's a demon.
我知道 眼前的不就是吗
Yeah, I know. I'm looking right at her.
特里 拜托了
Terry, please.
帕特 都结束了 你毁了一切
Pat, it's over. You destroyed everything.
星期四
嘿 能跟你聊两句吗
Hey, can I talk to you a sec?
怎么着 你还想再跟我分一次手是吗
Why? Do you wanna break up with me again?
因为你不理我时我就明白了 你也跟我说了
Cause I got it when you ghosted me, and then told me.
怎么着 要不你发个声明
I don't know, maybe you post it?
我是个混♥蛋♥ 对不起
Look, I'm a dick. I'm sorry.
我们家人都这样 遗传的
It runs in my family. What can I say? It's genetic.
你都不知道自己是谁 但我知道
You don't even know who you are, but I see you.
你善良 强大 心中充满爱
You're kind and strong, and you have so much love to give,
但你却不爱自己
but you give none of it to yourself.
天 你说的那是我吗
Oh, my God. That's not who I am at all.
你把我说的可真好
But that's really nice of you to say.
是啊 希望你下一个男友
Yeah, well, I hope your next boyfriend
能比我更理解你
gets you more than I do.
等等 什么 你要跟我分手吗
Wait, what? You're breaking up with me?
不是 我要走了
No, I'm moving.
从我妈葬礼上刚回来 房♥屋中介就告诉我
The real estate lady had, like, three offers on the house
有三个人要买♥♥我们家房♥子了
by the time I got back from the funeral.
那你要去哪呢 -我不知道
Where are you going? - I don't know.
我在洛杉矶有个叔叔
I got a pretty cool uncle in LA.
可能去他那住一阵吧
Might crash with him for a while.
真不错
Ugh, that's so awesome.
跟我一起去吧
Come with me.
什么 不行
What? No, I can't.
为什么不行
Why not?
不知道 因为我们没钱吧
I don't know. What would we do for money?
如果我爸妈发现我要跟你
I'm pretty sure my parents would stop
还有你那个不错的叔叔一起住的话
paying my credit card bill after they found out
肯定会停了我的信♥用♥卡♥的
I went to live with you and your "pretty cool uncle in LA."
房♥子能卖♥♥100万呢
I'm getting, like, a million dollars from the house,
再加上信托基金的50万
plus, like, another half a million from the trust fund.
我们想做什么都行了
We could do whatever we want.
天
Oh, my God.
我去
I'm in.
真的吗
Really?
嗯 我们一起离开闪谷吧
Yeah, let's get the fuck outta Shining Vale.
我好开心 -我可能有了
剧集 | 闪谷(2022) | 导航列表