剧集 | 闪谷(2022) | 导航列表
Fuck you, Pat.
你背叛了我
You completely betrayed me.
怎么 你现在还用上这个词来了
Oh, my God. You're gonna use that term?
背叛
"Betrayed"?
我们在这里
The reason we're in this house
就是因为你背叛了我 帕特
is because you cheated on me, Pat!
一栋因为闹鬼而卖♥♥不掉的房♥子
A house that we can't sell because it's haunted.
这儿没闹鬼 亲爱的 没有
It's not haunted, sweetheart. It's not.
你听起来像你的
You sound like your--
什么 什么
What? What?
像我妈 是吗
My mother?
你♥妈♥的♥要说就说完 特里 快点
Finish the fucking sentence, Terry, come on!
我不 好吗 我要出去了
I'm not doing this, all right? I- I- I'm going out.
你要去哪儿 -我不知道
Where are you going? - I don't know.
不用等我了 -不要担心 我不会等的
Don't wait up. - Don't worry. I won't.
早上好 外婆
Morning, Grandma.
嗯 早上好
Mm, good morning.
我找到了一些你♥妈♥的♥旧照片
Oh, I found some old photos of your mother.
如果你喜欢 可以留着
You can keep 'em if you like.
哇 我妈妈很漂亮耶
Wow. My mom was beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
为什么这些照片里她都不笑
Why isn't she smiling in any of these?
我不知道 她总是压力很大
I don't know. She was always so stressed.
也许是因为她从来没剪过适合她脸的发型吧
Maybe because she never had the right haircut for her face.
你背后有人
You got a fam on your six.
呃 它卡住了 我该怎么办 汤米
Uh, uh, it's jammed. What do I do, Tommy?
做个决定吧 杰克
Make a decision, Jake
三 二 一
Three, two, one!
成功了 准备好打实弹了吗
Neutralized. You ready for live ammo?
我可以打实弹吗
Am I-- am I allowed to use live ammo?
关我屁事 -别在家里玩
What the hell do I care? - Not in the house.
出去玩 宝贝
Go outside, sweetheart.
你有我妈其它的照片吗
Do you, uh, have any pictures of my mom
比如像我这么大时候的
when she was, like, my age?
你怕会长成她那样
You're worried you're gonna turn out like her.
过来
Here.
别担心
Don't worry.
她没你这种敏锐度
You have a sensitivity she lacks.
你更像我
You're much more like I am.
抱歉我来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
我都没想到你会来
I didn't think you'd make it.
我查过地图了
I checked Google Maps
你住的地方离这十万八千里
and you live, like 100 miles from here
我怎么能错过这么好的机会
Well I wasn't gonna miss the opportunity to visit
来参观康涅狄格州的索夫昂
the, uh, Solvang of Connecticut.
你怎么想到来这么远的地方
What brings you this far out of the city?
布雷克有个民乐
Uh, Blake has a folk music
黑胶唱片节什么的
slash vinyl record festival bullshit
我也不清楚 -对
I have no idea. - Oh, yeah.
我以前也喜欢这种民乐节
I used to love FMSR,
民乐电台什么的
Folk Music Radio Slash...
帕特怎么样了
Um, how's Pat?
每次总是谈论帕特
I talk about Pat all the time.
我们不如聊点别的
You know, let's-let's talk about something else.
比如这里有什么美食
Like what is good here.
我正在品尝
Oh, uh, well, I am sampling
菠萝梅洛葡萄酒
the pineapple merlot.
配花生堪称一绝
It pairs very well with the peanuts.
酒香怡人
A lovely bouquet.
再加3元 可以来一壶
Three dollars more, we could make it a pitcher.
那就来吧
Oh, let's do it.
好吧 罗斯玛丽
Okay, Rosemary.
该继续了
It's time to move on.
写作不易啊
Writing's hard, right?
快点 想点什么
Come on, what do you got?
见鬼
Oh, shit.
我的天 我妈也太厉害了 这么多奖状
Damn, my mom was smart. Look at all these awards.
基因好
Runs in the family.
等下 这封信说我妈获得了
Wait, this letter says my mom was offered
奥尔巴尼大学的全额奖学金
a full scholarship to Albany.
那她为什么没去上大学
Why didn't she go to college?
那时的女孩不兴上大学
That wasn't something girls did back then.
八十年代吗
In the'80s?
为什么照片里没有你
Why aren't you in any of these pictures?
我那时住院不在家
That's when I was away in the hospital.
你自杀的时候吗
When you tried to kill yourself?
是我多嘴了
Okay, that was too far.
事实是这样的
Here's the truth.
在我服用锂片之前
Before I was on lithium,
他们让我吃各种药来控制情绪
they gave me all kinds of pills to handle my emotions.
于是一天晚上 我决定就着一瓶伏特加
Well, one night, I decided to take the whole shebang
喝了所有的药
with a quart of vodka.
也许我只是想引人注意
Guess I just wanted attention.
最后他们也让我如愿以偿了
Well, they gave it to me
把我关起来 还给我做电击
by locking me up and zapping my brain.
足足关了四年
Four years in the cuckoo bin.
所以你四年没见到我妈
You didn't see my mom for four years?
她每天都来看我
She came to see me every single day.
所以才没上大学吗
Is that why she didn't go to college?
不用为她感到惋惜
Don't you dare feel sorry for her.
把我关起来的文件就是她签的字
She's the one who signed the papers to put me away.
现在你都知道了
Now you know everything.
天啊 -见鬼
Shit!
好吧 都别惊慌
All right, so nobody panic.
外婆 你把纱布放哪了
Grandma, where do you keep the gauze?
好吧 就像坐过山车一样
Okay, all right, it's like a roller coaster.
我喜欢坐过山车
I love roller coasters.
先是往上一点 然后垂直降落
Kind of goes up a little bit and then straight down
用斧了凿穿衣柜后的墙
hatchets through the back wall of a closet.
我从没经历过那样的
I have never been on that ride.
我已经身处这种情况很久了
Oh, I've been on it a long time.
我前夫就是那种
My last husband was the kind of ride
待你猪狗不如 还跟有夫之妇鬼混的人
that just treated you like shit and slept with the housekeeper.
那可不是什么好经历
That's not a good ride.
但过程很短
Yeah, but the line is really short.
也是
Ah, of course
看来我们都没酒了
I think we're out.
不如再来一杯
Should we go for a quart
李子仙粉黛酒
of the pluot zinfandel?
我想我该回家了
Think I need to go home.
除非你不想
Unless you don't.
对不起
Fuck, sorry, um,
看来是我误会了
I think I completely misread that,
咱们重来
Uh, let's rewind.
不 不用道歉
No, no, no. Don t-don't-don't be sorry.
可能是我的话
It's--listen, how I respond
让你误解了 所以
could have big consequences, so I wanna...
我想说清楚一点
choose my words carefully.
我想上厕所
I have to pee.
当罗尔夫周末
With Rolf taking the kids
带孩子们出去后
away for the weekend,
家里只剩下罗斯玛丽
Rosemary had the place to herself.
然而 不止她一人
Well, not only herself.
现在三点差一刻
♪ It's quarter to three ♪
这里除了你我
♪ There's no one in the place ♪
没有别人
♪ Except you and me ♪
那就开始吧 乔
♪ So set'em up, Joe ♪
丹曾在沃格尔综合超♥市♥
Dan had been boxing her groceries
帮她打包物品 但今晚
at Vogel's Variety Mart, but tonight...
他要做的是另一种
...he'd be focusing on a different box.
丹教她变换不曾想象过的体♥位♥
剧集 | 闪谷(2022) | 导航列表