剧集 | 闪谷(2022) | 导航列表
Just say fucking thank you.
行吧 那我他妈的就拿上你的钱吧
Fine, I'll take your fucking money.
打扮的挺好看
Nice outfit.
帕特 你没事吧
Pat, you okay?
没事 我只是
Oh, yeah. I just...
你知道盖娜的 -嗯
Well, you know Gaynor. - Oh.
我第一天回归 可不能迟到了
Oh, I'ma be late for my first day back at work.
你的馅饼
Your cobbler.
这女人真是能干啊
Who is this lady?
特里 我想搞个派对
Terry, I want to throw a party.
什么 你最讨厌派对了
What? You hate parties?
我们都没搞暖房♥派对
We haven't had a housewarming.
我想给大家显摆一下咱们的大房♥子呢
I want to show off the house.
你也不喜欢这房♥子
You hate the house.
我只是需要时间慢慢适应嘛
I just needed time to get used to it.
我们可以邀请所有新认识的朋友
We can invite all of our new friends.
你没有新朋友
You don't have any new friends.
靠 特里
Jesus fuck, Terry.
我只是想搞个鸡尾酒派对
I just want to have a cocktail party.
我又不是要让火星探测器着陆
I'm not asking to land the Mars Rover.
好吧好吧 我只是不确定举办派对
Okay, okay, I'm just not sure throwing a party
对于一个以前四处混派对的女人来说是不是一个好主意
is such a great idea for a former party girl.
外面不是有很多这种书吗
They write books about that sort of thing.
你自己还写了一本呢
You literally wrote a book about that.
可现在我要写的是一个50年代的家庭主妇
And now I'm writing a book about a 50's housewife.
一个50年代的烟鬼主妇
Fifties housewife who smokes a lot.
她也喜欢下厨 收拾屋子和做♥爱♥
She also likes to cook and clean and make love.
你不喜欢这一点吗
Are you not on board with that?
当然喜欢啊
Oh, I am fully on board with that.
那我们庆祝一下吧
Let's celebrate.
好吧 你都打算邀请谁
All right, who do you want to invite?
你可以邀请莱尔德 我邀请卡姆
Well, you can invite Laird, and I'll invite Kam.
好
Okay.
四人台咯
Table for four, huh?
邀请凯瑟琳吧
Invite Kathryn.
我想见见她
I'd like to meet her.
我不想把公事和私事混在一起
I don't want to mix business with pleasure.
她是你的商业伙伴
She's your partner.
我想知道她是个什么样的人
I'd like to know who she is.
感觉有点 奇怪
This feels a little, you know, weird.
你不觉得奇怪它就没什么奇怪的
It's only weird if you make it weird.
你的胸 -乱看
Y-your, uh, bosoms. - Fresh.
我们可以把你♥妈♥的♥东西放在这
Here, we can drop all your mom's stuff in here.
这些盒子里有什么呢
What's in these boxes anyway?
就是有关镇子的一些东西
Oh, it's just some stuff about the town
大都是我妈收集的关于你家的
but mostly articles and research
文章啊 研究调查什么的
my mom collected about your house.
无意冒犯 但你妈
Yeah, no offense, but your mom
其实有点吓人
was a bit of a creeper.
她对你们家的房♥子很是上心
Well, she was obsessed with your house.
就算房♥子空着的时候 她也总能感觉到
Even when it was empty, she always sensed...
房♥子里有人
a presence.
靠 -天
Oh, fuck. - Gosh.
杰克
Jake?
抱歉 我本来在忙 然后就听见
Sorry, I was doing something, and then I heard
你们俩进来了 -变♥态♥
you guys come in. - Perv.
不 不是 在这个头骨的后面有个窟窿
No-no, there's a hole in the back of this skull.
变♥态♥ -不是
Ah, perv! - No!
我发现了这个旧头骨 上面还有个洞
I found this old skull, and there's a hole in it,
我所以想来找找凶器是什么
and I'm trying to find the murder weapon.
太他妈吓人了 走吧 快走吧
So fucking creepy. Go, go.
抱歉 我又爆粗口了
Sorry, I know I curse a lot.
我都听习惯了 感觉不到
Oh, I kinda don't even hear it anymore.
我其实是在看你的项链
I was actually looking at your necklace.
我妈送你的
The one my mom gave you.
你想要回去吗
Do you want it back?
不是 她想你戴着
No, she'd want you to keep it.
我妈以前也一直戴了一条护身用
My mom always wore hers for protection,
可是她死的时候却没有戴
but she wasn't wearing it when she died.
他们没找到那条项链
They never found it.
真不敢相信她不在了
I can't believe she's gone.
抱歉 我总是脑子一热就不知道做出什么事来
Mm, ah, sorry, I have terrible instincts.
都是遗传我妈的
Get that from my mother along with my flass and cursing.
靠
Fuck, um...
你能说点什么吗
could you please say something now?
我们成功了
We did it.
这比克蕾西达可要棒
I mean, this is better than Cressida.
我们成功了
We did it?
你根本不知道
You have no fucking idea
要把罗斯玛丽带回来费了我多大的劲
what I had to do to bring Rosemary back.
好吧 谁在乎呢
Okay, who cares?
我都等不及要看结尾了
I can't wait to see how it ends.
而且我觉得这多少要归功于我吧
And yeah, I'ma take a little credit,
因为是我激励了你
because I motivated you.
什么 这么说
What, so that was all a lie
你跟我说夏季要换掉我
about me not getting the summer release
改推克莱尔·范德比尔特的书都是假的吗
and giving it to that twatkin Claire Vanderbilt?
不不不不不 这是真的
No, no, no, no, no, no, that was true.
不要生气
Don't be mad.
你和我都知道
You and I both know
有时候你就需要有人推一把
that sometimes you need some tough love,
给
Mm. - All right there you are.
谢谢 上面能多给我浇点汁吗
Thank you Do you think I can get an extra dressing?
这他妈是怎么回事
What the hell happened?
我跟卡姆说
Oh, I told Kam
要价25万 否则就换出版商
we needed $250, 000 or we walk.
她怎么说 -她说不行 于是我们就走了
What did she say? - She said no. So we walked.
上我老公也就罢了
It's one thing to fuck my husband.
你还要毁了我的事业
It's another to fuck my career.
我们只是在试探嘛
We're just playing ball.
我才是这个身体的主人
I'm supposed to be in charge.
你一直都是啊 但你需要帮助的时候
Well, you are until you need help,
我就会出来帮你
and then I take over.
我们为什么要买♥♥这辆车呢
And why did we buy this car?
这事是怪我
Oh, that's on me.
罗尔夫从来不让我开好车
Rolf never let me use the good car.
草 罗斯玛丽 你只需要帮我写书
Fuck, Rosemary, just help me write my book.
不要再买♥♥什么车了 也别再抽烟了
Stop buying cars, and stop smoking.
这不健康好嘛
It's unhealthy.
谁说的
Says who?
行了 我看心理医生要迟到了
Okay, I'm late for therapy.
取消了啊 因为我们一切都好
Oh, we canceled because we're doing great.
不不 没有我们
No, no, we're not-- we're not "we."
是我 我很好才行
It's "me" I'm doing great.
系上安全带
Put your seat belt on.
这个疯婆子
Crazy fucking lady.
星期六
黛西 -黛西是谁
Daisy? - Who's Daisy?
盖娜 帮你母亲拉个拉链
Gaynor, come zip Mother up.
你女儿不想帮
Daughter doesn't want to.
行了 就一次不顶嘴
Oh, for once, can you do something for me
帮我个忙不行吗
without giving me lip?
谢了 要来一杯吗
Thank you. Join me for a drink?
我才16 你知道吧
You know I'm 16, right?
那也没阻止你
Well, that didn't stop you from sleeping
跟一个孤儿处♥男♥上♥床♥啊
with the virgin orphan.
你说什么呢
You don't know what you're talking about.
谁告诉你的
Who told you?
这是母亲的直觉
Mothers can sense these things.
你现在打算怎么办
So what are you gonna do now?
不知道
I don't know.
剧集 | 闪谷(2022) | 导航列表