剧集 | 闪谷(2022) | 导航列表
I'm sorry.
只是你的胡子吓我一跳
It's just the beard caught me by surprise.
怎么 你不喜欢吗
Oh, you don't like it?
我喜欢 也很期待你的宣言
I love it, and I look forward to reading your manifesto.
伙计 葡萄庄园到底算怎么回事
Dude, what happened at the winery?
你好像是一个月前进了浴室
You went to the bathroom, like, a month ago.
没事 我只是 我有点晕头转向
Yeah, I just--I got a little turned around.
听着 我正准备做一件非常愚蠢的事
Listen, I was on the verge of doing something really stupid.
所以你从浴室窗户跳出去了吗
Yeah, so you jumped out of a bathroom window.
我明白 没事的
I get it. It's cool.
听着 我打电♥话♥是因为我有个工作八卦
Um, listen, I am calling because I have some work gossip
是吗
Yeah?
汤姆潜规则被举报了
Thom got Me Too'ed.
不是吧
Shut up.
震惊吧
I will not.
我很好奇谁会代替他的位置
Huh. I wonder who'll take his place.
如果想让我去 他们就得付出代价
If they ask me, it's gonna cost them.
我觉得你那个潇洒的辞职事件传开后
Yeah, I think after "suck a hot dick"
你就安全了
quitting went viral, you're safe.
哈
Ha.
等等 你在说什么呢
Wait, what are you talking about?
天啊 我以为你知道呢
Oh, my God. I thought you knew.
有人拍下了你辞职的过程 然后传到网上了
Someone filmed you quitting and then posted it.
我妈妈把视频链接发给我了
My mom actually sent me the link
她都不知道我在那儿上班
and she didn't even know I worked there.
我很抱歉
I'm-I'm so sorry.
不用 没事的
No, no, no, no. It's-- it's--
没关系啦
Come on. It's fine.
我才不管呢 我在这里
I don't care. I'm-I'm out here.
我在做木工活儿呢
I'm-I'm doing a little bit of woodwork.
天啊 -天啊
Oh, God! - Oh, shit!
你还好吗 我的天啊
Are you okay? Oh, my God.
我没事
Yeah. Yeah.
我得自♥制♥一个止血带
I just gotta uh, build a little tourniquet here.
再联♥系♥
I'll call you back.
见鬼了
Fuck!
不要评判我 这没什么大不了的
Don't judge me. It's not a big deal.
她是我写作过程的一部分
She's a part of my creative process.
我只需要
I just have to take
服用几片过期的苯二氮唑就可以接近她了
a couple of expired benzos to access her.
做什么都他妈不容易
Can anything be fucking easy?
罗斯玛丽
Rosemary?
折磨你母亲的东西
Whatever's plaguing your mother
最终会来找你的
will eventually come after you.
洗礼仪式可以带来保护
Baptism offers protection.
这里发生了什么事
What the fuck is going on?
我回来了 我们明天见
I'm in. I'll see you tomorrow.
好冷
Oh, it's so cold.
好残酷
It's so cruel.
真是的 又怎么了
Oh, boy. What now?
你让野兽进来了
You've let in the beast.
你想见见她吗
Hey, you want to meet her?
听着 是这样的
Okay, here's the deal.
我现在正处于人生的关键时刻
I'm at a critical juncture in my life,
我得和她谈谈 但是我不想吃药
and I need to talk to her, and I don't want to take drugs
因为吃了药我就会失控
because then I lose control.
你有什么办法可以把她叫出来吗
So is there any way you could reach out to her?
你想让我召唤恶魔吗
You want me to summon a demon?
那就太棒了
That would be fantastic.
绝对不可以
Absolutely not.
你不行还是你不愿意
Uh, you-you can't or you won't?
我不愿意
I won't.
我可能会让我俩的灵魂都处于危险中
I could be putting both of our souls in jeopardy.
可能会 也可能不会啊
Could, could be.
等一下 如果你愿意帮我
Wait. If you help me,
我就不去盖娜的洗礼仪式
I won't go to Gaynor's baptism.
给我一张纸和一支笔
I'll need paper and a pencil.
我的主啊 帮帮我们吧
Bless this endeavor, Lord.
保护我们免受这个恶魔的影响
Protect us from this evil influence.
罗斯玛丽
Rosemary? Rosemary!
怎么回事 瓦莱丽 你在干什么
What's happening, Valerie? What's happening?
这个是
Um, "This nar--"
他的五个情妇
"Five he's whore"?
我看不懂你写的字
I can't read your fucking writing.
写的是 她来了
It says, "She's here."
你好啊 帕特丽夏
Hello, Patricia.
我看又有人
I see you have someone else
在帮你写作了
doing your writing for you again.
作为恶魔你还挺会讲笑话的
It's pretty funny for a demon.
天 又是这样
Oh, forevermore,
为什么说我是恶魔呢
why am I a demon?
因为我是个坚强的女人吗
Because I'm a strong woman?
因为我知道自己想要什么并且能说出自己的想法吗
Because I know what I want and I speak my mind?
因为你把我的身体当衣服穿
Because you wore my body like a meat suit
还把我老公睡了
and fucked my husband.
我帮你写了一章精彩的故事
I helped you write a humdinger of a chapter.
然后我就小小玩了一下
And then I just had a little bit of fun.
后来我就离开了
And then I moved on.
那你为什么要让这个疯狂的速记员
So why is it that you're using this crazed stenographer
把我叫回来呢
to bring me back?
因为我需要你帮我完成我的书
Because I need your help to finish my book.
这对我有什么好处吗 -同样的交易
What's in it for me? - The same deal.
你可以给自己写一个更让人满意的生活
You get to write yourself a more satisfying life.
但是这次不能和我丈夫上♥床♥
Except for this time without having sex with my husband.
不了 谢谢你 再见 帕特丽夏
No, thank you. Bye, Patricia.
好 行吧 你可以和特里上♥床♥
Okay, fine. You can sleep with Terry.
希望你能让他剃掉胡子
Good luck getting past the beard.
这远远不够 我想进入你的身体
It's not enough. I want to come inside you.
我觉得这话不是你想的那个意思
I don't think that means what you think it means.
我不只是想要你生活中的点点滴滴
I don't just want the dribs and the drabs of your life.
我想感受这一切
I want to feel it all.
等等 你是说你想占有我吗
Wait, do you mean you want to possess me?
你的想象力够丰富呀
What an imagination you have.
我们用它来完成你的书 好吗
Let's use that to finish your book, shall we?
来吧 把药吃了 然后我就进入你的身体
Now come on, take the pills and I'll come inside you.
求求你换个说法可以吗
Okay, I beg you to find a different phrase.
不 不 不
帕特丽夏 这是你的选择
Patricia, it's your choice.
你是想做大明星
You can either be the rock
还是想做别人的负担
or you can be the burden.
好 罗斯玛丽
Okay, Rosemary.
但你要发誓这本书一写完你就离开
But swear you'll leave when this book is done.
消失
Be gone!
该死的
Shit.
你就不能多等一秒钟吗
You couldn't have waited one more second?
她的名字不叫罗斯玛丽
Rosemary's not her name.
离开 这房♥子被诅咒了
Stay away. This house is cursed.
爸爸 我能拿一下充电器吗
Hey, Dad. Can I grab my charger?
先来我这一下
Come here for a minute first.
你怎么样 伙计
How you doing, pal?
玩得开心吗
You having fun?
爸爸
Dad.
我马上就赢了
I'm so close.
消声者2010觉得我找到的蒙面女孩是
MUFFMANGLER2010 thinks that the masked girl I found
某种秘密组织成员 但是性♥爱♥机器人69觉得她是
is some sort of secret NPC, but SEXBOT69 thinks that she--
充电器在那边的梳妆台上 儿子
The charger's on the dresser over there, sport.
好的
All right.
嗨 宝贝
Hi, sweetie.
我觉得我抑郁了
I think I am depressed.
欢迎来到我的世界
Welcome to the club.
我不知道你是怎么做到的 真的
I don't know how you do it, honestly.
剧集 | 闪谷(2022) | 导航列表