剧集 | 闪谷(2022) | 导航列表
亲爱的 我们真的该走了
You know what? Um, babe, we really should go.
怎么了
What's going on, babe?
抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
布莱克是不是不知道你们俩在葡萄酒庄园的事
Does Blake not know about the two of you at the winery?
天
Oh, Jesus Christ. Um...
什么葡萄酒庄园
What winery?
帕特 你要干什么
Pat, what are you doing?
我不是我们的葡萄酒庄园吧
Not our winery.
特里和我
Terry and I had...
在葡萄酒庄园喝了一杯
a drink at, um, a winery.
是的 就是我们结婚的那个地方
Yes, the winery where we got married,
但什么事都没发生
but nothing happened.
不是在橡树下的那张桌子吧
Not the table under the oak tree.
天
Oh, my God.
你为什么要那么做
Why would you do that?
我 我喝太多了
I-- you know what? I had too much to drink.
对 你总是喝很多
Yeah, you always have too much to drink.
但你还吸毒呢
And you do drugs.
对啊 但你都跟我妈一样大了
Yeah, well, you're my mom's age.
天 好吧
Wow, okay.
我恨死这个游戏
I hate this. Ugh!
我他妈恨死今晚了
I fucking hate this!
你可真是个
You're...
邪恶的人
evil.
蓝色天空 蓝色天空 蓝色天空
♪ Blue skies Blue skies, blue skies ♪
只是玩个游戏嘛
I was just playing the game.
蓝色天空 蓝色天空
♪ Blue skies, blue skies ♪
我亲爱的帕特丽夏
♪ My lovely Patricia ♪
帕特丽夏 我的爱
♪ Patricia, my lovely ♪
和你在一起
♪ With you ♪
你和他们说的一样刻薄吗
见鬼 -伙计 放弃吧
Damn it. - Dude, give it up.
还有 这张你♥妈♥的♥照片能给我吗
Also, can I have this picture of your mom?
不行兄弟 我 我知道她一定是黛西
Bro, no. I-I know her name is Daisy.
这个丹是谁啊
Who the hell is Dan?
丹·哈里斯 当地杂货店员失踪
凯瑟琳 我以为你走了呢
Kathryn, I thought you left.
我在找布莱克 我现在只想回家
Uh, I was looking for Blake, and now I just want to go home.
我们能
Can we--
火车12点就停驶了
Well, the train stopped running at, uh, midnight.
最近的优步站也在布鲁克林
And the nearest Uber is Brooklyn.
那我怎么办
What am I supposed to do?
这样吧
Ah, here we go.
欢迎来到菲尔普斯卡尔顿
Welcome to the Phelps Carlton.
借指丽思卡尔顿大酒店
我觉得从下周一开始
I feel like we should have a company policy
公♥司♥应该出♥台♥个“不能在别人家过夜政策”
on sleepovers starting Monday
抱歉了 凯瑟琳
I'm so sorry, Kathryn.
我
I--
我本来想说
I wish I could say I can't believe
真不敢相信会发生这种事 但是
this happened, but...
我其实想过可能会发生的
I can.
你知道吗
You know what? Um...
这个派对真是滥透了
...this was a really shitty party.
可不是嘛
Yeah.
这简直是史前
This was the worst party...
最烂派对了
...that has ever happened on the planet.
到底发生什么了
What just happened?
星期日
布莱克·邓恩
谢谢你让我找回了笑容
"Thanks for giving me back my smile."
谢谢帮我重拾微笑
什么
What?
不是吧
Oh, no. Oh, no.
不不不
No, no, no.
你干了什么啊
What did you do?
草
Fuck!
我带你看
Let me show you.
什么 带我看什么 瓦莱丽·何
What? Show me what, Valerie He?
妈 你给的建议真是烂透了
Mom, you give really shitty advice.
开他妈什么玩笑
No fucking kidding.
他叫丹 他在50年代就失踪了
His name is Dan. He went missing in the 1950s.
杰克 亲爱的 我
Jake, honey, I'm just--
我今早过得糟透了
I'm having a really bad morning.
帕特 嘿
Pat, hey.
听我说 昨晚事情有点失控
Listen, last night, things really got outta control.
特里 我爱你 现在别跟我说话
Terry, I love you. Not fucking right now.
我做了件错事啊
I did something very bad.
欢迎加入俱乐部吧
Join the club.
什么
What?
是你杀了瓦莱丽·何吗
Did you kill Valerie He?
是我还是我们
Did I, or did we?
你失控了
You are out of control.
不 帕特丽夏
No, Patricia.
我一切尽在掌握
I'm in complete control.
我才不怕你
I'm not afraid of you.
我经历了那么多
I've been through hell.
如果你敢伤害我或者我的家人 我他妈
If you hurt me or my family, I will fucking--
草
Oh, shit.
帕特丽夏啊
♪ Oh, Patricia ♪
我亲爱的帕特丽夏
♪ My darlin Patricia ♪
我在你的眼中
♪ I can see all my dreams ♪
看到了所有的梦想
♪ In your eyes ♪
我心痒难耐
♪ My heart is just droolin' ♪
帕特丽夏 不骗你
♪ Patricia, no foolin' ♪
我真的
♪ I'm falling in love ♪
爱上了你
♪ With you ♪
我真的
♪ I'm falling in love ♪
爱上了你
♪ With you ♪
剧集 | 闪谷(2022) | 导航列表