剧集 | 闪谷(2022) | 导航列表
闪谷前情提要
Previously on Shining Vale...
我认为房♥子里有某种黑暗力量
I believe there are dark forces in that house.
越来越近了 -好吧
It's getting closer. - Okay.
你什么时候也开始戴十字架了
Since when do you wear a cross?
我也可以有信仰的好吧
I'm allowed to have spirituality.
不知道你失业了呢 -妈
Didn't know you lost your job. - Mom.
我该回家了 -除非你不想回
I think I need to go home. - Unless you don't.
我得去尿个
I have to pee.
罗斯玛丽就像是我的灵感女神
Rosemary was like my muse.
现在我只要吃点维他命
So now I just take a little vitamin C,
她就能来帮我写作了
and she practically writes it for me.
我来写一章不同的结局如何
How about if I write a different ending,
就一章 让我发个疯
only for one chapter, where I get to go crazy?
你后背怎么了
What happened to your back?
你不记得了吗
You don't remember?
我觉得跟我老公上♥床♥的是鬼
I think the ghost fucked my husband.
鬼不会进入别人的身体
Ghosts do not enter other people's bodies.
但如果这是个恶魔 你现在可得小心了
But if this is a demon, you need to take care of this now.
我觉得她就是个鬼而已
I'm going to assume that she's a ghost.
那是什么 -这是毒蘑菇
What's that? - That is a poisonous mushroom.
无聊
Boring.
一个月后
声音就像
♪ Soft as the voice ♪
天使一样温柔
♪ Of an angel ♪
呼吸着闻所未闻的味道
♪ Breathing a lesson unheard ♪
在劝说下充满希望
♪ Hope With a gentle persuasion ♪
现在不行 罗克西
Not now, Roxy.
妈妈正才思如泉涌呢
Mama's in the fucking zone.
克蕾西达觉得人到50唯一的优势就是她再也不会怀孕了
夜深人静彷徨之时她到处寻找一♥夜♥情♥
那是弗雷德里克吗 还是约翰
她不记得了 只记得好像在下雨
闻到了伏特加的味道
一句安慰的话
♪ A comforting word ♪
等到黑暗结束
♪ Wait 'til The darkness is over ♪
今天是个拼命的好日子 啊
It's a good day to die. Ahh!
等待明天的
♪ Hope for the sunshine ♪
日出
♪ Tomorrow ♪
赢了
Yes!
黑暗终于消逝
♪ The darkness is gone ♪
耳语般的希望
♪ Whispering hope ♪
欢迎你的到来
♪ Oh, how welcome-- ♪
是的先生
Yes, sir.
是的先生
Yes, sir.
让我的心
♪ Making my heart ♪
他让她如此满足 之后只留下空虚
就好像他明知如此 埃德加朝克蕾西达笑笑
克蕾西达转过身 微笑说道 抱歉 埃德加 我要走了
随后 克蕾西达离开了 她全力跑着不肯停下
克蕾西达自♥由♥了
终
完成了
I'm done.
我他妈写完了
I'm fucking done.
如此欣喜
♪ Rejoice ♪
耳语般的希望
♪ Whispering hope ♪
这声音
♪ Oh, how welcome thy voice ♪
让我的心
♪ Making my heart ♪
在悲伤中欢乐
♪ In its sorrow rejoice ♪
怎么了 我唱得太烂了吗
What, did I suck?
当然不是
You did not.
我觉得我们的唱诗班有新主唱了
In fact, I think we have our new choir captain.
酷
Cool.
杰克
Jake.
杰克
Jake!
等一下 还没结束吗
Wait. It's not over?
没有 不死不休
No, not until you're dead.
星期五
早啊亲爱的
Morning, honey.
我游戏刚刚玩到了噩梦级别哎
I just hit the nightmare level in my game.
都没有人听说过
No one on the boards has even
里面有戴着面具的小女孩
heard of the little girl in the mask.
我进入了未知领域
I'm in uncharted territory.
太令人激动了
That's exciting.
我也有个好消息
I also have some pretty big news--
咱家还有牛奶吗
Do we have any milk?
嘿 盖娜 -你怎么在这
Hey, Gaynor. - What are you doing here?
什么叫我怎么在这
What do you mean, what am I doing here?
我们有一个月没见到你了吧
We haven't seen you for, like, a month.
至少提前说一声吧 好让我们适应一下
I mean, give us a warning so we can ease back into it.
我他妈就住这好嘛
I fucking live here.
我下个楼还要给你提前说吗
I'm not gonna warn you when I come downstairs.
我要把院子里那棵白云杉砍了
I'm gonna take down that white spruce in the yard,
然后用木头雕个小罗克西或者
carve it into, like, a little Roxy or--
帕特 哇 你怎么在这啊
Pat. Whoa. What-what are you doing here?
天 特里 你看上去好像个阿米什连环杀人犯
Oh, my God, Terry, you look like an Amish serial killer.
什么 哦 胡子是吧 嗯
What? The beard? Yeah.
我好像这30年来头一次吧
It's the first time in, like, 30 years
不用天天刮胡子了
I haven't had to shave
有些胡须的毛囊
Having a hard time coaxing out
特别不好弄
some of the mustache follicles.
你得去冲个澡了
Well, how about coaxing out a shower?
我们还要去见咨♥询♥师 -几点了
We have therapy. - What time is it?
快8点了
It's, uh, almost 8:00.
今天周几 -周五
What day is it? - It's Friday.
见鬼
Holy shit.
好了 明天大家把时间都空出来哈
Okay. Nobody make plans tomorrow.
我们很久不见了
I know we haven't seen each other in a while,
所以我想明天我们可以进城
so I thought we would go into the city,
一起吃个午餐看个电影什么的
have lunch, and see a show.
我不行啊 -去不了
No, I don't think-- - Yeah, hard pass.
噩梦级别
Nightmare level.
我他妈就这么个
I ask so fucking little
小要求
of this family.
大家伙儿
Guys...
我的书写完了
I finished my book.
我知道一个好作家不应该这么自夸
And I know good writers are not supposed to say this,
但这本书写的真不错
but it's great.
太好了
Oh, that is fantastic.
好吧 那我们就一起吃饭吧
All right, let-let's-let's do it.
我反正有的是时间
I got nothing but time.
自打退休我就没进过城了
I haven't been to the city since I retired.
不 不行
No. No.
她不能一个月后从塔楼上下来
She can't just flap down from her belfry after a month
然后说干什么就干什么
and expect us to drop everything.
我明天还有事呢 所以
I have plans, so...
盖娜加入唱诗班了
Gaynor joined the church choir.
靠
Ass. - Oh.
行吧 那我们就去教堂听你唱诗好了
Okay, so we will go to church and hear you sing,
然后我们再一起进城
and then we'll all go into the city.
不行 教堂是我自己的事
No, church is my thing.
我们要像个正常人家一样
We're going to go out
一起出去庆祝一下
like a normal fucking family and celebrate.
庆祝我的书写完了
We're gonna celebrate my book,
庆祝你游戏升级 还有你的唱诗班 你♥爸♥的
your game, your singing, and your dad's
你真该洗澡了
got to shower.
真的 特里 这味
Seriously, Terry, it's bad.
好吧
Okay.
一个月了 你们怎样
It's been a month. How are we?
超级棒 -凑合过吧
Amazing. - Hanging in there.
我的书写完了
I finished my book.
虽然不想太打击人 但感觉真的很棒
Not to sound like an asshole, but it's-it's great.
他们应该会在夏季隆重推出吧
I think they're gonna make it the big summer release.
恭喜了
Congratulations on your book.
谢了 最完美的地方在于
Thank you. Yeah, and the best part is,
我是在清醒状态下完成的
is I finished it clean.
没喝酒 没吃安定 没有罗斯玛丽帮忙
No alcohol, no Clonazepam, no Rosemary.
氯硝安定是作用很强的一款镇静剂
剧集 | 闪谷(2022) | 导航列表