剧集 | 闪谷(2022) | 导航列表
《闪谷》前情提要
Previously on Shining Vale
我们公♥司♥正在向纽约大主教区做宣传
My firm is pitching to the New York Archdiocese
他们给我配了一位专家搭档
and they paired me with an expert.
凯瑟琳 -暂时放下凯瑟琳
kathéryn. - Let's put a pin in Kathryn
重新说回你那只鬼
and get back to your ghost.
假设她是你的灵感女神
Let's say she's your muse.
同时 继续服用氯硝西泮
In the meantime, just take the Clonazepam.
可能的副作用包括 出现幻觉
Possible side effects include hallucination,
短暂性记忆缺失
blackout, memory loss.
我写了13页
I wrote 13 pages,
我听到柜子里有音乐传出来
and I'm hearing music coming from the closet.
我们有个复古的蒂基吧
We have a vintage Tiki bar.
你怎么这么不开心
Why aren't you so fucking happy?
因为我知道是你在破坏我的演讲
Because I know it was you who sabotaged my presentation.
我叫满屋子的牧师去舔屌♥
I told a room full of priests to "suck a hot dick."
我被停职了 凯瑟琳被解雇了
I got suspended. Kathryn got fired.
我完全不记得做过这种事
I have no memory of doing that.
欢迎 帕特丽夏
Welcome, Patricia.
你就是我的灵感 -我是罗斯玛丽
Are you my muse? - I'm Rosemary.
那些内容是你写的
Did you write those pages?
是我们一起写的 来庆祝吧
We wrote them together. Let's celebrate.
我有16年没有喝酒了
I haven't had a drink in 16 years.
你应得的
You deserve it.
你不该来这里
You shouldn't be here.
嘿 亲爱的 写得怎么样了
Hey, hon. How's it going?
还好
Fine.
今天也写了很多吗
Getting a lot written today?
对
Yeah.
我听说在农贸市场新开了一家
Hey, I heard they opened a pressed juice stand
榨汁店
at the farmer's market.
你想要我怎么样
What do you want me to do about it?
别这样 亲爱的
Oh, come on, honey.
别这么不高兴嘛
Don't be so grouchy.
你看 我在努力完成我的写作
See, I-I'm trying to finish my work.
而你跑上来
And when you come up here, it's--
很让人分心
it's distracting.
然后我的思绪全乱了
And then I lose my train of thought
我又要重新开始
and I have to start over.
要不我去买♥♥两杯鲜榨果汁
Maybe I'll pick up a couple of fresh juices,
等我回来之后 你可以让我看看你写的
and when I come back, you'll let me read something.
到时候再说吧
We'll play it by ear.
那是周日 意味着要去教堂
It was Sunday, which meant church,
吃猪排 跟罗尔夫做♥爱♥
pork chops, and sex with Rolf...
你刚说什么了吗
Did you say something?
我没说
I did not.
那好吧
Huh, okay.
特里 我们要定个规矩
Terry, we're gonna make a rule.
不管你听见我在打字 或者说话
When you hear me typing or--or talking
或者不管在楼上发出什么声音
or whatever the fuck you hear me
那都表示我在工作
doing up here, it means I'm working.
所以麻烦你别进来
So please don't come in.
你觉得可以做到吗
You think you could handle that?
没问题
Sure.
那你从现在开始 马上给我出去
So why don't you start by getting the fuck out now?
好
Okay.
去一趟沃格尔超♥市♥
...and a trip to Vogel's market
跟杂货店的丹来一次不那么含蓄的调情
for some not-so-subtle flirting with Dan the Grocer.
嗨 罗斯玛丽
Hi, Rosemary.
你好 丹
Hello, Dan.
你买♥♥了不错的火腿啊
You got some great hams here.
它们带骨的
They're bone in.
经理说你丈夫说过
The manager says your husband said
不让你买♥♥酒
not to let you buy alcohol.
你可以告诉你们经理
Well, you can tell your manager
不要把我当
I will not be treated like a--
小孩子看
Goddamn child.
你想要疯狂芒果还是绿色机器
You want mango madness or green machine?
绿色机器
Oh, green machine.
选得好 我喜欢
Great choice. I love that.
星期一
你看起来不错
You look nice.
干嘛讽刺我
And where's the insult?
不是讽刺 这个裙子可以掩饰你的“扁屁”
No insult. That dress hides your flass.
这个俚语的意思是
And that's mean slang for?
明显是扁平的屁♥股♥
"Flat ass," obviously.
好吧 你今天也很漂亮
Oh, obviously. You look nice too.
是为你的处♥男♥男友打扮的
Is that for your virgin boyfriend
还是说今天是戴安·索耶的服装大赛
or is today the big Diane Sawyer costume contest?
不知道你说的那个老人是谁
I don't get that old person reference,
不过 这一身的确是为了瑞安
but yes, this is for Ryan
出人意料地尊重别人啊
Surprisingly respectful.
对 我是想跟他分手
Yeah, I'm trying to break him,
可是他的上帝和救世主老是用鸡♥巴♥阻止我
but his Lord and Savior continues to cock block me.
这才是我的乖女儿
Aw, that's my baby girl.
菲尔普斯家族最后的希望来了
And here's our last hope for the Phelps' line.
早餐吃什么
What's for breakfast?
你手上拿着贝果呢
Mm, you're holding a bagel.
太好了
Sweet.
好吧
Well--
你们真应该问问我为什么穿得这么浓重
you know, it's funny you guys should ask because I-I do,
因为我今天真有个重要会面呢
I have a really big meeting today.
该死
Shit.
天哪
Oh, God.
有人吗
Hello?
天哪 特里
Oh, God, Terry!
抱歉 我不是故意吓唬你的
Sorry. I didn't mean to scare ya.
哇 你看你 好漂亮
Wow, look at you. You look great.
是吗 盖娜说我是扁屁
Really? Gaynor says I have a flass.
我喜欢屁♥股♥有肉的女人
Oh, well I love a woman with a fleshy ass.
那么 要我给你倒杯酒吗
So can I, uh, pour you a drink?
为什么 你怎么会这么问
Why? Why--why would you ask that?
因为 你看看这些
Because, look at all this stuff.
我能为我的女人来一杯
Can I make my lady a--
接骨木花露酒吗
an Elderflower Cordial?
当然是无酒精的
Virgin, of course.
你这个口音太难听了
That sounds absolutely horrible.
马上来
Coming right up.
你怎么穿得这么浓重
Why are you all dressed up?
因为卡姆想跟我谈谈
Oh, cause Kam wants to talk to me
我发过去的新稿件
about the new pages I sent.
我一直忍♥不住流泪 这写作业太容易了
I've been on such a tear. It's been so easy to write.
以前从来没有过这种感觉
That's never happened to me before.
真为你高兴 太棒了
I'm happy for you. That's great.
你真好
You're sweet.
在你的演讲稿上写了舔屌♥
I still feel bad about writing "suck a hot dick"
我还是很不好意思
in your presentation.
不知道为什么汤姆要
I don't understand why Thom
因为我做的事而让你停职
would suspend you for something that I did.
显示他的权力
Ah, it's a power move.
再说 他可能也不喜欢一个
Plus, I don't think he likes the idea of a man
控制不了自己家庭生活的男人
who doesn't have a control of his home life.
不过话说回来 他本来就是个大混♥蛋♥
But in his defense, he's a gigantic asshole.
非常混 我还是很抱歉
Such an asshole. I still feel bad.
不用 除了这周很少见到你之外
Don't. Other than barely seeing you this week,
老实说 我过得很开心
I've had a great time off. Honestly.
终于可以做当爸爸该做的那些事
Got to do all the dad stuff I never get to do, you know?
送孩子们去上学
Take the kids to school,
把你砸开的墙面修补好
repair the wall that you hatcheted open.
对了 我们这里宝藏可不少呢
Oh, we got a lot of treasures around here.
你看这个
Look at this.
很好 又是没用的东西
剧集 | 闪谷(2022) | 导航列表