剧集 | 闪谷(2022) | 导航列表
非常抱歉
Very sorry. Wow.
我们完全遵守美国天主教
Uh, we are in full compliance with U. S. Conference
主教议会的投资准则
of Catholic Bishops investment guidelines
可以保护你们的资产和财产
so that we can protect your assets and values
让你们可以悠闲地在家舔屌♥
allowing you to sit back and suck a hot dick.
你说什么
Excuse me?
这太过分了 -我靠
This is offensive. - Fuck me.
突然升起一股热带气流汗水汇集在克蕾西达的肚脐上
让她觉得如此无精打采
无精打采
Languorous?
这个词到底有什么意义呢
What the hell does that even mean?
妈妈 妈妈 妈妈 妈妈
Mom. Mom. Mom. Mom. Mom. Mom.
搞什么
What the fuck.
我叫了你有11次吧
I called your name like 11 times.
抱歉 宝贝 我一定是出神了
Oh, sorry, honey, I was-- I must have zoned out.
什么是肿胀的阴♥茎♥
What's a turgid manhood?
好吧 马上把你的手♥机♥给我
Okay, give me your phone right now.
为什么
Why?
因为我不想让你看小黄书
Because I don't want you reading porn.
这是性别歧视和厌女行为
It's sexist and misogynist
它会毁了你以后作为男人的生活
and it's gonna destroy you as a man,
更别说我们衣柜里的外套了
not to mention the coats in our closet.
可这不是我手♥机♥里的
But it wasn't on my phone.
是你电脑里的 就在杏黄色的乳♥头♥旁边
It's on your laptop right next to "apricot nipples."
什么
What?
慢着 14页
Wait, page 14?
怎么回事
What the hell?
他们躺在一起 四肢和床单纠缠着
她突然下意识的颤抖起来……
忍♥不住想起她那杏黄色的乳♥头♥
"Couldn't stop thinking about her apricot nipples."
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
妈妈 -好吧
Mom? - Okay, um,
要不你先去外面玩会吧
well, why don't you go play outside?
我能戴上我的增强现实护目镜吗
Okay, can I bring my AR goggles?
好吧 可以
Yeah, fine.
那跟我的手♥机♥有什么区别
How's that different from my phone?
见好就收吧 -好吧
Just take the win. - Okay.
我叫方娜
My name's Fauna.
在旅程开始前 先说下一些重要规则
Before we start our journey, some very important rules.
跳过介绍
Skip intro.
我们去探险吧
Let's explore.
方娜 那是什么真菌
Fauna, what kind of fungus is that?
那是一种有毒的鬼笔鹅膏蘑菇
That is a poisonous A. phalloides mushroom,
也被称为死亡天使
also known as the death angel.
无聊
Boring.
我们去树林吧
Let's hit the woods.
帕特
Pat?
我今天过得真是太奇怪了
I've had the weirdest day.
我也是
Me too.
有人乱搞了我的演讲稿
Someone messed with my presentation
我跟满屋子的牧师说 叫他们去舔屌♥
and I told an entire room full of priests to suck a hot dick.
天哪 真的吗
Oh, my God. Really?
是啊 真是太糟糕了
Yeah, it was pretty bad.
谁会那么对你
Who would do that to you?
你不会以为是我♥干♥的吧
You don't think I would do that?
拜托 我♥干♥嘛要那么对你
Well, come on. Why would I do that to you?
不知道 也许你
I don't know. Maybe you, uh--
也许你讨厌我跟凯特琳一起工作那么长时间
maybe you resent all the time I'm working with kathéryn.
请你别这样
Please, don't.
我工作了一整天 我写了13页书
I've been working all day. I wrote 13 pages.
我哪有时间一边工作 一边给你搞破坏
I mean, how am I supposed to have time to do my work
同时还要照顾我们的孩子
and sabotage your work and take care of our kids?
帕特 当时真是太丢人了
Pat, it was so humiliating.
孩子们去哪儿了
Where arethe kids?
方娜 我们要去哪儿
Fauna, where are we going?
你不该来这里的
You shouldn't be here.
靠
Shit.
他最后对你说的一句话是什么
What's the last thing he said to you?
别说最后一句话 说的好像他死了
Don't say last thing like he's dead.
可怜的孩子 他被人完全忽视了
Poor kid. He falls through the cracks.
吃那么多甜食 打飞机
Eating so much candy and whacking off,
这都是求救的信♥号♥♥
it's just a cry for help.
这个吗
Well...
怎么了
What's up?
过来
Come here.
你没事吧 -非常抱歉
Are you all right? - I am so sorry.
抱什么歉
About what?
你在说什么
What are you talking--
好了 你们干嘛抱我
okay, why are you touching me?
你安全回家了 而且
You're safe and home and...
你还有点臭臭的
You're a little ripe, too.
要不你上楼去 洗个澡 好吗
Why don't you go upstairs and--and take a shower, okay?
我点些外卖♥♥
And I'll order some dinner in.
嘿 -你去哪儿了
Hey. - Where have you been?
我在瑞安家吃了晚饭 他妈妈做的
I had dinner at Ryan's house. His mom cooked.
其实 你应该试试做饭
Actually, you should try it.
很高兴你喜欢
I'm glad you liked it,
因为当你有12个孩子
'cause you'll be doing a lot of it
并戴着一个巨大的软帽时 你要做很多很多饭
when you have 12 kids and wear a giant bonnet.
这又不是《使女的故事》
It's not The Handmaid's Tale.
随便啦 他们想让你改变信仰
Whatever. They're trying to convert you.
改成什么 我们是什么
From what? What are we?
我们是一家人 这应该就够了
We're a family and that should be good enough--
什么声音
What's that sound?
是烤箱里发出来的吗
Is it coming from the oven?
显然 我做了一锅炖菜
Apparently, I made a casserole.
显然
Apparently?
你不记得了吗
You don't remember?
什么
What?
天哪 我当然记得啊
Oh, my God, obviously I remember.
天哪
Jesus.
我们家什么时候这么不懂幽默了
Since when did this family lose their sense of humor?
好了各位 来吧
Okay, guys. Come on.
有谁准备好来吃
Who's ready for a cooked...
脆玉米片之类的
cornflake something?
星期四
灵感快来
Come on, muse.
老娘今天还要再写13页
Mama needs another 13-page day.
喂 无精打采
Hello? Languorous?
天哪
Oh God.
去地下室去地下室去地下室去地下室去地下室……
我们哪有什么地下室
We don't have a fucking basement.
该死的地下室在哪儿
Where the fuck is the basement?
天哪 -真是乱了套了
Oh, boy. - What a mess.
汤姆给我停职一星期
You know, Thom suspended me for a week.
我被永远停职了
I got forever.
不是吧 -是的
No, no. - Yeah.
他们不能开除你 为什么不开除我
They can't fire you. W- why not me?
你在这里的时间长些
You've been here longer.
你给公♥司♥赚的钱多些
You're a bigger earner.
你是男人
You're a guy.
不 这 简直太不公平了
No, this--this is completely unfair.
我 我要找汤姆谈谈
I'm-I'm gonna talk to Thom.
不不不 别这样
No, no, no, no, no Stop.
我要弄清楚是谁在整我们
I'm gonna find out who did this.
我很清楚到底是谁
Mm, pretty sure I figured it out.
不 我问过她了
No, I already asked.
相信我 不是她干的
Believe me. It wasn't her.
不管怎样 祝你好运 特里
Anyway, um, good luck, Terry.
祝你好运 凯瑟琳
Good luck, "kathéryn."
是凯思琳
It's Kathryn.
是思 不是瑟
There's no "er" Just Kathryn.
不是瑟 -不是瑟
No "er" - No "er" Just--
剧集 | 闪谷(2022) | 导航列表