剧集 | 闪谷(2022) | 导航列表
闪谷前情提要
Previously on Shining Vale...
我书写完了 -这书不行
I finished my book. - It's not good.
我们正打算在夏季推广
We're circling Claire Vanderbilt
克莱尔·范德比尔特与莱昂纳德出版社的卡姆·詹金斯签约
克莱尔·范德比尔特的新书
for the summer push.
盖娜加入了教会唱诗班
Gaynor turned churchy.
杰克沉迷于什么噩梦游戏
Jake is into some nightmare gaming.
我准备去葡萄酒庄园
"Going to be in wine country.
要见个面吗
Want to meet me."
我得回家了
Think I need to go home
除非你不想回
Unless you don't.
我来帮你修栅栏我以为你是卖♥♥保险的
I'll build your fence. - I thought you sold insurance.
吃屎去吧
Suck a hot dick.
我不干了
Well, not anymore.
我戴着她送我的那个纪念章
Actually wearing that medal she gave me.
酷
Oh, that's cool.
他们把汤姆的职位给我了
They just offered me Thom's job.
什么时候开始 -你想让我召唤恶魔吗
When do we start? - You want me to summon a demon?
我需要你的帮助来完成我的书
I need your help to finish my book.
我想进入你的身体
I want to come inside you.
你要附身吗
You want to possess me?
去他的吧 好 罗斯玛丽 要附身就来吧
Fuck it. Okay, Rosemary, come inside me.
不
No.
帕特丽夏
帕特丽夏
♪ Oh, Patricia ♪
我亲爱的
♪ My lovely Patricia ♪
你让我所有的梦想
♪ You could make All my dreamin' ♪
都实现
♪ Come true ♪
我心痒难耐
♪ My heart is just droolin' ♪
帕特丽夏 不骗你
♪ Patricia, no foolin' ♪
我真的爱上了你
♪ I'm falling in love with you ♪
帕特丽夏
♪ Oh, Patricia ♪
我亲爱的帕特丽夏
♪ My darling Patricia ♪
我在你的眼中
♪ I can see all my dreams ♪
看到了我的梦想
♪ In your eyes ♪
我心痒难耐
♪ My heart is just droolin' ♪
帕特丽夏 不骗你
♪ Patricia, no foolin' ♪
我真的
♪ I'm falling in love ♪
爱上了你
♪ With you ♪
该起床了 大家伙儿
Rise and shine, everyone.
我们要去参加葬礼
It's time to go to the funeral.
我爱上了你
♪ I'm falling in love ♪
葬 礼
瓦莱丽是个充满信仰的女子
Valerie He was a woman of faith.
但就像我们中的 -我真不敢相信她居然就这么走了
But like many of us... - I can't believe she's gone.
她一直在与内心的恶魔作斗争
...she struggled with her demons.
我知道 太让人吃惊了
I know. It blows.
我们意识到生活中的悲剧
We must acknowledge the many tragedies
一直困扰着她
that afflicted her in this life.
吃惊 我现在是孤儿了啊
It doesn't blow. I'm an orphan.
瓦莱丽失去了她的丈夫 亨利
Valerie lost her husband, Henry...
如果你是母亲跳楼
How would you feel if your mother
死在栅栏上你感觉如何
jumped out of a window onto a fence?
在8年前死于一场恐怖的事故
eight years ago in a freak accident.
心理会很复杂吧
Yeah, it's complicated.
他们彼此相爱
They were loving...
止不住想
Can't help but feel like
要不是自己栅栏修理的太差劲了
if I had somehow made a worse fence,
她可能还活着
she'd still be here.
别责怪自己了
Oh, don't blame yourself.
这对瓦莱丽来说是个打击
...a shock for Valerie.
当一个女人一心求死 她总会找到方法的
When a woman wants to die, she'll find a way.
亨利将头
Henry stuck his head
伸出校车的窗户
out of a moving school bus window
结果被砍头 -嘿 哥们
and was decapitated...Hey, buddy. Hi.
太难过了是吧
So sad, huh?
你怎么认识瓦莱丽的
How'd you know Valerie?
我们出去约会过两次
We went out twice. Oh.
她父亲则死于一群猎犬
Her father was killed by a pack of dogs
本来说好今晚第三次约会的
Actually, tonight was supposed to be the third date.
是罗德威尔犬
They were rottweilers.
第三次约会一般就会上♥床♥了
That's the date where you're supposed to get sex.
莱尔德 她刚刚去世
Laird, a woman just died.
也许等到她安葬以后
Maybe you wait 'til her body's in the ground
再提你想上她的事更合适吧
before talking about fucking her.
走吧
Let's go.
杰克 -马上来
Jake! - Just a minute!
她叫黛西
Her name is Daisy.
我以为她是个非玩家角色呢 但她带我找到了这个
I thought she was an NPC, but then she led me to this.
伙计 看看这个啊 她肯定是被人谋杀的
Dude, check it out. I bet she was murdered.
兄弟 那她一定是想让我们帮她找凶手
Bro, I bet she wants us to find her murderer.
兄弟 -伙计
Bro. - Dude.
杰克 马上出来
Jake, now!
威林厄姆
罗尔夫/伊莱亚/黛西
罗斯玛丽
卒于1954年6月23日
愿得宽恕
星期二
星期二
星期二
星期二
星期二
星期二
星期二
星期二
星期二
星期二
星期二
星期二
星期二
星期二
星期二
星期二
星期二
星期二
星期二
星期二
特里 特里
♪ Terry Terry ♪
早上好
他对我说 他想
♪ He said to me He wanted to be ♪
接近我
♪ Near to me ♪
他说 他从不想
♪ He said he never Wanted to be ♪
离开我的视线
♪ Out of my sight ♪
但要给这个男孩我的爱
♪ But it's too late to give ♪
已经为时过晚
♪ This boy my love tonight ♪
请等在天堂的门口
♪ Please wait at the gate ♪
等我吧 特里
♪ Of heaven for me, Terry ♪
特里
♪ Terry ♪
他对我说 他想
♪ He said to me He want to be ♪
接近我
♪ Close by my side ♪
我们吵了架
♪ We had a quarrel ♪
我在他死去的那晚骗了他
♪ I was untrue on the night he died... ♪
如果
♪ And if... ♪
早上好 -纠正一下 早上超级赞
Good morning. - Correction, great morning.
我喜欢你给我挑的西服
I love these suits you picked out for me.
我看上去如何
How do I look?
像是一百块咯
Like a hundred dollars.
希望这领口不会显得太硬了
Oh, I hope I didn't make this collar too stiff
我喜欢硬 -那还用说
Mm, I like them stiff. - I bet you do
老人家们
Ew, when are old people
什么时候会觉得彼此很恶心呢
finally disgusted by each other?
等我们变成老人家时再告诉你
Let you know when we get old.
我的餐袋怎么是热的
Oh, why is my bag warm?
因为我给你做了新鲜的桃子馅饼啊
I made you fresh peach cobbler.
矮油 真的哎
Yes, you did. Yes, you did.
你是不是忘了什么
Aren't you forgetting something?
给你母亲一个吻
Give your mother a kiss.
杰克 看着我
Jacob, eyes on me.
我跟瑞安一起上学 -再见
I'm going with Ryan. - I'll see ya.
哦对了盖娜 我在你钱包里放了点钱 给你买♥♥午餐的
Oh, Gaynor, I put some money in your purse for lunch.
你动我钱包了
You went through my purse?
我跟你说过不要碰我的东西了
I told you not to touch my shit.
靠 盖娜 我给你钱
Jesus fuck, Gaynor. I gave you free money.
你♥他♥妈♥都不跟我道谢吗
剧集 | 闪谷(2022) | 导航列表