剧集 | 闪谷(2022) | 导航列表
Yeah.
你确定螳螂不是在交♥配♥吗
And are you sure that's not a praying mantis fucking?
千万别让他们给你锂片
Never let them give you lithium.
好吧 外婆 我现在已经
Okay, Grandma, I'm actually right in the middle
快做完 -我50岁的时候
of finishing-- -When I was about 50,
我开始幻视幻听
I started seeing things, hearing voices.
他们把我送到一群专家那里
They shipped me around to a bunch of specialists.
其中一个想要切除我的子♥宫♥ 我说
One of them wanted to cut out my uterus, and I said,
那我还算女人吗
"Then what will make me a woman?"
所以我们选择了锂片
So we settled on lithium,
那些声音消失了
and the voices went away,
但付出了沉重的代价
but it was a heavy price to pay.
对不起 外婆
I'm sorry, Grandma.
是啊 一群男医生决定
Yeah, well, all these male doctors
怎么外置我的阴♥道♥
deciding what to do with my pussy.
听起来太可怕了
Wow, that is terrible to hear.
想看照片吗 -什么照片
Wanna see some pictures? - Of what?
好了 婊贝 是时候继续了
Okay, bitch. It's time to move on.
来吧
Come on, man.
我本可以用鼠尾草把你轰出去的
I-I could've saged your ass out of here,
但我没有 因为我他妈的很善良啊
but I didn't because I'm fucking nice.
告诉我怎么才能摆脱你
Just tell me how to get rid of you.
帕特丽夏 为什么这么生气啊
Oh Patricia, why so angry?
首先 你骗了我
Well, for starters, you lied to me.
你说你是我的灵感女神 但你是个鬼
You told me you were my muse, but you're a ghost,
撒谎的鬼
a lying ghost.
我觉得我一直都很支持你啊
I feel I've been nothing but supportive of you.
你想要什么 罗斯玛丽
What do you want, Rosemary?
我想要每个女人都想要的东西
I want what every woman wants.
满足
I want to be satisfied.
我丈夫罗尔夫从不让我做任何事
My husband, Rolf, never let me do anything.
我不能旅行 不能娱乐
I couldn't travel. I couldn't entertain.
我只是这个房♥子里的一个囚犯 直到
I was simply a prisoner in this house until--
你已经知道结局了
well, you know how it ended.
我很遗憾你的生活如此悲惨
I'm sorry that you had such a sad life,
但这跟我有什么关系呢
but what does this have to do with me?
在你的书里
Somehow in the pages of your book,
我觉得我还活着
I feel like I am alive.
不幸的是 你一直在自杀
Well, unfortunately, you keep killing yourself,
说实话 这真是太他妈糟糕了
and to be honest, it's a real fucking bummer.
如果我写个不同的结局呢
Oh, well, how about if I write a different ending?
我们不一起写作 我来完全控制走向
Instead of us writing together, I would take complete control.
拿一章来给我发疯
Only for one chapter, where I get to go crazy.
我可以唱歌♥ 和陌生人调情
I get to sing and flirt with a stranger
甚至可能去巴黎
and maybe even go to Paris.
如果你能跟人上♥床♥呢 -行
What if you just get laid? - Done.
然后你就会离开了吗
And then you'll move on?
我当然希望如此
I sure hope so.
我为什么要相信你
Why should I even trust you?
宝贝 你我二人志趣相投
Oh, baby, we're kindred spirits, you and I.
你感觉不到吗
Can't you feel it?
再说了 你还能相信谁
Besides, who else are you gonna trust?
卡姆 如果你给她写本畅销书 你死不死她会在乎吗
Kam, who would let you die if it gave her a best seller?
还有伯格医生 他让你
Or Dr. Berg, who has you so hopped up
对这些母亲小助手兴奋到
these mother's helpers
你甚至不知道你看到的是不是真的
that you don't even know if what you're seeing is real?
还有特里
Or then there's Terry,
一直在骗你
who's been lying to you this whole time.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你真的认为一个松鼠会在
Do you really think that the Squirrel
完全不知道这里情况的
would ever buy a house without knowing
前提下买♥♥♥房♥♥子吗
absolutely everything that has happened here?
会吗
Do you?
你至少有了张嘿♥咻♥卡吧
Oh, do you at least get a hall pass?
嘿♥咻♥卡又称偷食通行证,意指允许对方出轨
什么
What?
帕特默许你和别人上♥床♥了吧
Come on, did-did-did Pat let you sleep with someone?
不 我 我不会的 -为什么不呢
No, I-I could never do that. - Why not?
得了吧 特里 你长得很好看
Oh, come on, Terry, you're gr-- you're great- looking.
你 你都可以当杰西潘尼的模特了
I mean, you, um-- you could be a JCPenney model.
不 我只是 我做不到 做不到
No, I just--I couldn't. I couldn't do it.
做不到
Couldn't do it.
凯瑟琳是谁 -凯 凯瑟琳
Who's kathéryn? - Kath-kathéryn.
她就是 慢着 你怎么知道凯瑟琳的
You know, she's just-- how do you know kathéryn?
她刚给你发了短♥信♥
She just texted you.
噢
Yeah.
噢 天呐 好的 好的
Oh, my God. Okay, okay.
我没带眼镜来
I don't have my-my glasses.
她 她说了什么
What- what is she-- what is she saying?
嘿 明天要去康涅狄格州的
"Yo, going to be in wine country
葡萄酒之乡
in Connecticut tomorrow.
想来见我吗
Wanna meet me?"
噢
Oh, uh
你 你是给她回消息了吗
Did-did you just write back?
嗯
Yeah.
你写了什么
Well, what did you write?
好耶
"F yeah."
为什么 你为什么要这么说
Why? Why would you do that?
因为如果一位女士邀请我去葡萄酒之乡
Oh, because if a lady asked me to go to wine country,
我就要说 好耶
I'm going to type, "F yeah."
嗯 但她不是在问你 莱尔德
Yeah, but she didn't ask you, Laird.
哦
Right.
她是在问我 不是吗
She asked me, didn't she?
嗯 -天啊 她
Yeah. - God, and she's--
天啊 现在她给我回信了
oh, God, now she's writing me back.
告诉我她在说什么
What-what do--just tell me what she's saying.
哇 被看穿了 好吧 我们去吧
"Wow, called my bluff. Okay, let's do it.
中午 圣多罗大道酒庄 穿件衬衫
Noon, Via de Santoro Winery. Wear a shirt.
超级经典 亲亲
It's super classy. XX."
你刚才是不是回了 好耶
Did you just write, "F yeah"?
好耶
F yeah.
卖♥♥方透露有人
Seller discloses person
或有多人在住♥宅♥死亡
or persons died in the residence.
非自然死亡
Unnatural causes.
死亡原因
自杀
天呐
Holy shit.
松鼠知道
The Squirrel knew.
星期六
嘿 我昨晚没听到你上♥床♥睡觉
Hey, I didn't hear you come to bed last night.
莱尔德和我在树屋嗑药来着
Laird and I got high in the tree house.
你知道我有个单子吗 上面写着我年纪大了不该做的事
You know that list I keep of things I'm too old for?
柠檬鸡尾酒的下一个就是大♥麻♥
Right underneath lemon drops, pot.
你骗了我 特里
You lied to me, Terry.
要我去拿单子吗
Do you want me to go get the list?
你知道这房♥子里有人死了
You knew someone died in this house,
但你还是买♥♥了
and you bought it anyway.
亲爱的 这是康涅狄格州有200年历史的房♥子
Honey, it's a 200-year-old house in Connecticut.
我相信这条街上的每一栋房♥子
I'm sure that every house on this street
都有人死在里面过
has had somebody die in it.
都是死于自杀吗
By suicide?
好吧
Okay, yes.
好吧 也许我应该先告诉你的
Yes, I probably should've told you that,
但我不知道 帕特
but I just-- I don't know, Pat.
你太喜欢这房♥子了
You just seemed to love the house so much,
我想 你知道
and I thought, you know,
考虑到你妈妈的事 我想也许
given what your mom tried, I thought maybe--
也许什么
You thought what?
你觉得这可能会刺♥激♥到我吗
You- you thought it might be a trigger for me?
你♥他♥妈♥是这么想的吗
Is that what you fucking thought?
真不明白我为什么会这么想
Can't imagine why I thought that.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 特里
Fuck you, Terry.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 帕特
剧集 | 闪谷(2022) | 导航列表