桑迪,如果你想保护什么人,别这么做。
You know, if you're trying to protect somebody, Sandy, don't.
她是我奶奶,你以为我不想知道是谁杀了她吗?
She's my grandmother. You think I don't want to know who killed her?
对不起。
Sorry.
对不起。
Sorry.
这样下去我永远当不了警探了,对吧?
I'll never make detective at this rate, will I?
这是 Mima Wilson 在 Bressay 的小屋。
This is Mima Wilson's croft on Bressay.
这是罗纳德的房♥子。
This is Ronald's house...
Jackie 的..。
Jackie's...
还有约瑟夫的。
..and Joseph's.
两个家族,威尔逊家族和霍尔丹家族。
Two families - the Wilsons and the Haldanes.
相关的,世世代代生活在一起。
Related. Living on top of one other for generations.
一个有钱,一个没钱。
One of them wealthy, one of them not.
我不敢相信这没有造成任何紧张,
Now, I can't believe that that hasn't created any tension,
不管桑迪怎么说。
despite what Sandy says.
离这里十分钟的船程,但是感觉很孤立。
It's ten minutes from here on the ferry, but it can feel pretty isolated.
是啊,还有足够的时间来平息你的愤怒。
Aye, and plenty of time to nurse your wrath.
你为什么还戴着那东西?
Why are you still wearing that thing?
因为你觉得你和德鲁有可能复合吗?
Because you think there's a chance that you and Drew will get back together again?
别傻了!
Don't be daft!
我只是不想要苏格兰牙齿。
I just don't want Scottish teeth.
我想要漂亮的美国牙齿。
I want nice American teeth.
约瑟夫的行踪查得怎么样了?
How are you getting on tracking down Joseph's movements?
我们说话这会儿,麦凯布正在查监控录像。
McCabe's trawling the CCTV tapes as we speak.
他来了。
There he is.
你是 Paul Berglund 教授吗?
Are you Professor Paul Berglund?
我是 Perez 警督,你可真难找。
I'm DI Perez. You're a hard man to track down.
我正要去见你。
I was just on my way to see you.
我在跟海蒂说话。
I was talking to Hattie.
她说未麻对人类头骨的发现感到不安。
She said that Mima was troubled by the discovery of the human skull.
她跟你说什么了吗?
Did she say anything to you about it?
海蒂总是把事情搞得不成比例。
Hattie tends to blow things out of proportion.
- 她是个情绪化的女孩-那你很了解她?
- She's an emotional girl. - You know her well, then?
没有,我只是发现她有点神经质。
No. I've just gleaned the fact that she's quite neurotic.
未麻被发现死后,你搭渡轮去了大♥陆♥。
After Mima was found dead, you took a ferry to the mainland.
- 为什么这么急?-他威胁说。
- What was the big rush? - He said, threateningly.
筹款会议,肯定在场。
Funding meeting. Had to be there.
- 你能证实吗-当然!
- And you can corroborate that? - Of course!
抱歉,我是嫌疑犯吗?
Sorry, am I a suspect?
据海蒂说,这次挖掘对你很重要。
Well, according to Hattie, this dig was quite important to you.
未麻可能已经关闭了。
Mima could have closed it down.
就像我说的,海蒂太夸张了。
Like I said, Hattie exaggerates.
我可不这么认为。
I didn't get that impression.
看来我们对彼此一见钟情了。
It seems we've taken an instant dislike to each other.
真不幸。
That's unfortunate.
对我来说不是。
Not for me.
如果你能提前告诉我,我会很感激的
I'd really appreciate it if you'd let me know in advance
下次你打算离开设得兰群岛的时候。
the next time you plan to leave Shetland.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
嘿! 放开,放开... !
Hey! Get off, get off...!
胡说。
Tosh.
他是在路边被发现的,昏迷不醒,监控录像上什么都没有。
He was found by the road, unconscious. Nothing on CCTV.
- 盲点-好的。
- Blind spot. - OK.
你肯定知道是谁干的。
You must have some idea who did this to you.
当时很黑,我..。
It was dark and I was...
我喝了几杯。
Well, I'd had a few.
- 他们没有抢劫你吧?-我想没有。
- They didn't rob you, then? - I don't think so, no.
你觉得这和未麻有关吗?
Do you think it might have something to do with Mima?
没有。
No.
没有,什么都没有。
No. Nothing.
- 你怎么这么肯定?-为什么这么肯定?
- How can you be so sure? - Why would it?
因为人们责怪你。
Because people blame you.
妈妈!
Mum!
听着,我告诉过你别来,我没事。
Look, I told you not to come. I'm fine.
谁干的?
Who did this?
我儿子不会伤害任何人,更别说他自己的家人了。
My boy wouldn't hurt anyone, let alone his own family.
请务必让大家明白这一点。
Make sure people understand that, please.
走吧,我得回去了,你爷爷一个人。
Come on, let's go. I need to get back. Your granddad's on his own.
你应该问问自己谁继承了这片土地。
You should be asking yourself who inherits the land.
什么意思?
Meaning?
反正不是我们,对吧?
Well, it's not us, is it?
我历史学得一塌糊涂。
I was rubbish at history.
詹姆斯六世国王和詹姆斯一世国王是同一个人吗?
I mean, King James VI and King James I were the same person?
这太让人困惑了。
That's just confusing.
话虽如此,《洛奇2》和《洛奇4》是同一部电影。
Having said that, Rocky II and Rocky IV are the same film.
嗯。
Uh-huh.
吉米 · 佩雷斯?
Jimmy Perez?
嗨 Vicky 谢谢你能见我们。
Hi, Vicky, thanks for seeing us.
- 你对设得兰巴士有兴趣吗?-嗯。
- You interested in the Shetland Bus? - Mm-hm.
真讽刺。
That's ironic.
你上学的时候可不是。
You weren't when you were at school.
我是他的老师。
I was his teacher.
- 那是年轻的未麻・威尔逊吗?-是的。
- Is that a young Mima Wilson? - It is indeed.
那是未麻的丈夫 Jerry Wilson?
And that's Mima's husband, Jerry Wilson?
和安德鲁 · 霍尔丹一起。
With Andrew Haldane.
他们这一代最优秀的年轻水手。
Best young sailors of their generation.
所以未麻的丈夫和杰姬的父亲是同事?
Oh, so Mima's husband and Jackie's father worked together?
和挪威水手一起。
Alongside Norwegian sailors.
1940年到1945年间,
Between 1940 and '45,
他们带走了间谍,补给,
they took spies, supplies,
以及挪威的大笔资金。
and large sums of money across to Norway.
有时他们会带难民回来。
Sometimes they'd bring back refugees.
搭乘设得兰群岛巴士成了逃离纳粹的代名词。
To take the Shetland Bus became a synonym for escaping the Nazis.
我应该在课堂上多注意的。
I should have paid more attention in class.
无可奉告。
No comment.
不管怎样,不是所有人都活下来了。
Anyway, not all our lads survived.
有些人被双面间谍出♥卖♥♥♥了。
Some were betrayed by a double agent.
杰瑞 · 威尔逊和安德鲁 · 霍尔丹很幸运。
Jerry Wilson and Andrew Haldane were lucky.
人们说设得兰人发现了双重间谍
People say the Shetlanders discovered the double agent
用他们自己残酷的方式伸张正义。
and meted out their own brutal form of justice.
头骨的检查结果出来了吗?
Have you had any results back on that skull yet?
还没有,但是他们找到的硬币是1465年到1510年间还回来的。
Not yet, but the coins they found returned dates between 1465 and 1510.
头骨可能还是一样的。
The skull will probably be the same.
是的,我需要确认一下。
Yeah, I'd need to know for certain.
托什,你能在这里等一下吗?
Tosh, will you wait here a minute?
你不冷吗?
You not cold out here?
我想她。
I miss her.
我什么都可以告诉她。
I could tell her anything.
似乎没有什么能使她感到震惊。
Nothing seemed to shock her.
那是什么?
What's that?
是弗雷娅,爱神。
It's Freya, the goddess of love.
她穿着一件鹰翼做的斗篷在天空中翱翔。
She soared through the heavens in a cloak made of hawks' wings.
她应该保护爱人。
She's supposed to protect lovers.
我猜是那个给你惹麻烦的人给你的吧?
I take it the man that caused you all the trouble gave you that?
没有。
No.
是未麻。
It was Mima.
- 谁给她的?-我没问。
- Who gave it to her? - I didn't ask.
我以为是她丈夫。
I presumed it was her husband.
但她是对的。
She was right, though.
反正现在我们也不需要男人了。
We don't need men these days, anyway.
那个伤害你的人。
You know, the man that hurt you...
只能说明他不是我的真命天子。
..it just means he's not the right one.
你确定你是警♥察♥吗?
Are you sure you're a policeman?
如果需要的话,我还是可以把引擎盖翻过来的。
I can still roll over the bonnet of a car if I need to.
看来你找对人了?
I take it you met the right person?
你是说她从没伤害过你吗?
You telling me she's never hurt you?
不是故意的。
Not deliberately.
不管怎样。
Anyway...
来吧,你会感冒的。
Come on, you'll catch your death out here.
我们要去布雷西见约瑟夫。
We're going over to Bressay to see Joseph.
如果你愿意,我可以送你去博德。
I'll drop you at the Bod, if you like.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表