海蒂说未麻有点..。
Hattie said that Mima was a bit...
当你发现头骨的时候。
..put out when you found the skull.
没什么。
It was nothing.
她对海蒂占有欲很强。
She was quite possessive of Hattie.
我自愿帮忙的时候,她有点生气。
She got a bit hacked off when I volunteered to help.
仅此而已。
That was all.
挖掘现在怎么办?
What's going to happen to the dig now?
看来约瑟夫要关门了。
It looks like Joseph is going to close it down.
毫无疑问,还要把这地方卖♥♥掉。
And put the place up for sale, no doubt.
多年来他一直想让未麻卖♥♥掉它。
He's been trying to get Mima to sell for years.
邓肯 · 亨特想在这片土地上建造度假别♥墅♥。
Duncan Hunter wants to build holiday cottages on the land.
但她不会同意的。
But she'd never agree.
- 代我向你妈妈问好-我会的。
- Tell your mother I said hello. - I will.
- 她现在在费尔岛,对吧?-没错。
- She's over on Fair Isle now, isn't she? - That's right.
- Jackie!-对不起,打扰一下。
- Jackie! - I'm sorry, excuse me.
谢谢。
Thanks.
我要你尽快查看监控录像。
I want you to check the CCTV as soon as you can.
我想知道未麻死的那晚约瑟夫在哪里。
I want to know that Joseph was where he said he was the night Mima died.
有点奇怪。
It's a bit weird.
和未麻一起喝香槟吗?
Champagne with Mima hardly cold?
赞成。
Aye.
这话出自一个认为荷兰巧克力伏特加是甜点的女人之口。
This from the woman that thinks Dutch chocolate vodka's a dessert.
妈妈说得对,做饭就是要把握时机,而你一点时间都没有。
Mum was right, cooking's all about timing, and you don't have any.
两分钟就好。
It'll be ready in two minutes.
只是意大利面,这地方看起来像被炸♥弹♥袭击了。
It's only pasta, the place looks like a bomb's hit it.
等一下。
One minute.
我不明白你为什么不让我做饭。
I don't know why you don't just let me cook.
因为我喜欢烹饪。
Cos I like cooking.
也许吧,但你做得很烂。
Well, that may be, but you're rubbish at it.
- 意大利面应该有嚼劲-是吗?
- Pasta should be served al dente. - Oh, is that right?
如果你喜欢的话,你可以在户外吃。
Well, you can have yours al fresco, if you like.
之后我能去莫琳家吗?
Can I go over to Maureen's after?
没有。
Erm... No.
为什么?
Why?
因为很晚了,天快黑了。
Cos it's late, it's getting dark.
还有个杀人犯逍遥法外?
And there's a killer on the loose?
Cassie 这不好笑。
Cassie, that's not funny.
事实上,在未麻 · 威尔逊这件事结束之前,
In fact, until this Mima Wilson business is over,
我不想你一个人去任何地方。
I don't want you going anywhere on your own.
你想买♥♥ Mima Wilson 在 Bressay 的房♥子是怎么回事?
What's this about you trying to buy Mima Wilson's place on Bressay?
哦,我出价了。
Oh, I made an offer.
15万买♥♥下农田和周围的土地。
150,000 for the croft and the surrounding land.
为了更多的假期出租?
For more holiday lets?
天啊,邓肯,你正在变成设得兰群岛对唐纳德 · 特朗普的回应。
Christ, Duncan, you're turning into Shetland's answer to Donald Trump.
几乎没有。
Hardly.
无论如何,没有任何乐趣。
Anyway, no joy.
约瑟夫希望交易顺利进行但不幸的是,这不是他的土地。
Joseph wanted the deal to go through, but unfortunately, it's not his land.
现在是了。
It is now.
还不知道发生了什么吗?
No idea what happened yet?
没有。
No.
我不需要《飞屋环游记》。
I could do without Up Helly Aa.
我需要我的人来处理这个案子,我没有资源同时处理这两件事。
I need my people on this case. I've not got the resources to do both.
你知道大多数人认为 Ronald Haldane 喝醉了
You know most people think Ronald Haldane got drunk
不小心射中了未麻?
and shot Mima by accident?
思考没问题,我得确定一下。
Ah, well, thinking's fine. I have to be sure.
- 看起来很辛苦-是的。
- Looks like hard work. - It was.
我们还不确定未麻的家人是否会让我们继续在这里挖掘。
We're not sure yet if Mima's family will let us continue digging here.
我能问问支架的事吗?
Can I ask about the brace?
只是你看起来不像警探。
It's just you don't really look like a detective.
你看起来也不像个考古学家。
And you don't look like an archaeologist.
她不是... 她是个学生。
She isn't... She's a student.
别被支架骗了,像我这样聪明的人都是快速通道。
Don't let the brace fool you. They fast-track the brainy ones like me.
有什么东西不见了吗?
Is there anything missing?
只有别人说的关于我父亲的故事。
Only tales from other people about my father.
未麻从来没有..。
Mima never...
从没提起过他。
Never talked about him.
战争期间他在设得兰群岛的巴士上工作。
He worked on the Shetland Bus during the war.
是吗?
Is that right?
当地的船只被用来运送破坏分子进入挪威
Local boats were used to transport saboteurs into Norway
在德国人的鼻子底下。
under the noses of the Germans.
在严冬穿越北海。
Across the North Sea in the dead of winter.
是啊,勇士们。
Aye, brave men.
哪个是你♥爸♥爸?
Which one is your dad?
左边那个 Jerry Wilson。
The one on the left. Jerry Wilson.
你知道他们找到的这个头骨吗?
You know this skull they found?
显然,它似乎在某种程度上让未麻回到了过去。
Apparently, it seemed to bring back the past for Mima in some way or another.
知道为什么吗?
Any idea why that might be?
没有。
No.
没有吗?
No?
你是在这里找到头骨的吗?
Is this where you found the skull?
就在那边。
Just over there.
我们希望能确定它的年代是15世纪。
We were hoping we could date it 15th century.
这符合 Berglund 教授的理论。
That would fit with Professor Berglund's theory.
我们已经找到了那个时期的银币。
We've already found silver coins from that period.
希望不久你就能重新开始工作。
Hopefully, you can start work again before long.
不,别再挖了。
No. No more digging.
这里现在是圣地了。
This is sacred ground now.
什么? 因为头骨? 那可能已经在那里几个世纪了。
What? Because of the skull? That could have been there for centuries.
没关系,别再挖了。
No matter. No more digging.
埋在这里的人将得到安息。
Whoever was buried here will rest in peace.
发脾气也没用。
Losing your temper isn't going to help.
那里没有爱情。
No love lost there.
嗨,托什,你康复了吗?
Hi, Tosh. You recovered?
你那天晚上给女士的。
You were giving it laldy the other night.
Macintosh 警探,如果你不介意的话 Drew。
DC Macintosh, if you don't mind, Drew.
这已经不关你的事了,不是吗?
It's not like it's your business any more, is it?
好吧,有道理。
All right. Aye, fair enough.
有保罗 · 伯格伦住在这里吗?
Do you have a Paul Berglund staying?
那个在未麻 · 威尔逊家挖掘的教授吗?
The Professor who's running the dig at Mima Wilson's?
你刚好错过他,他要去搭大♥陆♥渡轮。
You just missed him. He was going to catch the mainland ferry.
他说他一天左右就回来。
He said he'd be back in a day or so.
- 我想是大学的事-你能描述一下他吗?
- University business, I think. - Can you describe him for me?
看起来像斯堪的纳维亚人,穿着 Gore-Tex 防水衣。
Scandinavian-looking. Wearing a Gore-Tex waterproof.
谢谢,真是缩小了范围。
Thanks. That really narrows it down.
Berglund 在刚离开的渡轮上。
Berglund was on the ferry that just left.
好的,让麦凯布呼叫阿伯丁,我要他回到下一班飞机上。
OK, get McCabe to radio Aberdeen, I want him back on the next one.
港务局长也不记得看到约瑟夫上了布雷塞的渡轮。
And the harbour master doesn't remember seeing Joseph get on the Bressay ferry.
好吧,我们得查一下监控录像,
OK, we're going to have to go through the CCTV,
因为我想知道他是不是在勒威克。
cos I need to know if he was in Lerwick or not.
有持枪执照的人员名单。
List of people with a licence to hold a shotgun.
霍尔丹夫妇在上面,安德鲁和罗纳德。
The Haldanes are on it -Andrew and Ronald.
Joseph Wilson Sandy.
Joseph Wilson. Sandy.
一半的岛屿。
Half the islands.
另一半打电♥话♥给我,想知道发生了什么。
And the other half are phoning me wanting to know what happened.
博物馆的 Vicky 还在对头骨碎片进行碳年代测定。
Vicky at the museum is still trying to carbon-date the skull fragment.
海蒂 · 詹姆斯的不在场证明成立。
Hattie James's alibi checks out.
和她谈话的那对夫妇进来录了口供。
The couple she spoke to came in and gave a statement.
好的。
OK.
探长?
Inspector?
珊迪?
Sandy?
我以为你在你♥爸♥爸家。
I thought you were at your dad's.
他想知道我奶奶的遗体什么时候能在葬礼上运走。
He wants to know when my granny's body can be released for the funeral.
告诉他要等首相的报告。
Well, tell him he's going to have to wait for the PM report.
是的,但他现在很难过。
I did. But he's taking it really bad.
我觉得举♥行♥葬礼会有帮助。
I think having the funeral might help.
我无能为力。
Well, my hands are tied.
我在你 Jackie 阿姨家的时候,他们都在喝香槟。
You know, when I was at your Aunt Jackie's, they were all drinking champagne.
Jackie 喜欢这样。
Well, Jackie's partial to that.
我觉得照顾老安德鲁并不容易。
I don't think looking after old Andrew is easy.
但是,就像你说的,两个家庭之间没有紧张关系,对吧?
But, like you said, there's no tension between the families, is there?
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表