你一定很震惊。
You must be stunned.
但我要问你几个问题。
But I'm going to have to ask you a few questions.
你昨晚路过农庄了吗?
You passed by the croft last night?
赞成。
Aye.
我正要回家。
I was just on my way home.
他在勒威克喝酒就像他每天晚上一样。
He was drinking over in Lerwick, like he does every night.
我刚从海上回来,不知道该怎么办,别烦我!
I'm no' long back from sea. I don't know what to do with myself. Get off my back!
- 看在上帝的份上!-好吗?
- For goodness' sake! - All right?
如今,深海船只每年只进行两到三次长途航行。
These days, the deep-sea ships only do two or three long trips a year.
罗纳德可以解释。
Ronald can explain.
我去过主岛。
I'd been over at the main island.
我搭了最后一班渡船回来,在同乐会上喝了点睡前酒。
I got the last ferry back and I had a wee nightcap at the ceilidh.
你呢,安娜,你看到什么人了吗?
What about you, Anna, did you see anybody about?
孩子在睡觉。
The baby was sleeping.
我趁机加入了他。
I took the opportunity to join him.
Jackie Ronald 的妈妈来过。
Jackie, Ronald's mum was here.
那是之前的事了。
That was earlier.
Jackie 待了多久?
How long did Jackie stay?
半个小时。
Half an hour.
她想告诉我们她在挖掘现场发现的一块骨头。
She wanted to tell us about a piece of bone she found at the dig.
她其实很兴奋。
She was actually quite excited.
- 那是未麻的挖掘吗?-嗯。
- Is that the dig at Mima's? - Mm.
好的。
OK.
我知道,是六个。
I know. It was six.
我把他减到四个了。
I got him down to four.
为什么男人喜欢那么多对他们不好的东西?
Why do men like so many things that are bad for them?
对。
Right.
如果你想起什么,就打电♥话♥给警局。
If you think of anything else, just call the station.
对。
Right.
最近开过枪吗?
Has the gun been fired recently?
是啊,我回家后就出去打兔子了。
Aye, I went out shooting rabbits after I got home.
你经常带着酒出去野营吗?
Do you often go out lamping with a drink in you?
我没有靠近过米马的农庄。
I didn't go anywhere near Mima's croft.
我得把枪拿走。
I'll need to take the gun.
现在。
Now.
如果你不介意的话。
If you don't mind.
罗纳德和安娜是怎么认识的?
So how did Ronald and Anna meet?
她来设得兰群岛度假。
She came to Shetland on holiday.
我有种感觉,那是她爱上的地方。
I have a feeling it was the place she fell in love with.
我需要和你♥爸♥爸谈谈,以防他昨晚和未麻说话。
I'm going to need a word with your dad, in case he spoke to Mima last night.
海蒂。
Hattie.
- 怎么回事,未麻呢?-海蒂! 海蒂!
- What's going on, where's Mima? - Hattie! Hattie!
未麻死了。
Mima's dead.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
哦,天哪!
Oh, God!
哦,上帝。
Oh, God.
我知道。
I know.
海蒂,你知道她穿着你的外套吗?
Hattie, you know she was wearing your coat?
是你给她的吗?
Did you give it to her?
是的。
Yes.
那天。
The other day.
大雨倾盆而下。
It was pouring down.
未麻一直很喜欢那件夹克。
Mima always liked that jacket.
我说了她可以留着。
I said she could keep it.
那是你最后一次见到她吗?
And that was the last time you saw her?
没有。
No.
不,我昨晚和她在一起。
No, I was with her last night.
几点?
What time?
我九点左右离开了同乐会。
I left the ceilidh about nine.
我停下来和她喝了一杯。
I stopped in and had a quick drink with her.
你觉得她看起来像正常人吗?
Did she seem like her normal self to you?
有一件事。
There was one thing.
未麻之前在挖掘现场有点搞笑。
Mima was a bit funny at the dig earlier.
索菲和我和杰姬一起在战壕里工作,
Sophie and I were working in the trench with Jackie,
她自愿帮忙。
she'd volunteered to help.
Jackie Haldane 那是 Ronald 的妈妈吗?
Jackie Haldane, is that Ronald's mother?
没错。
That's right.
未麻端着茶来了,正好杰姬发现了一块骨头。
Mima turned up with some tea just as Jackie found a piece of bone.
我本来希望是陶器碎片,但那是眼眶。
I was hoping it was a fragment of pottery, but it was a pars orbital.
一个人类的头骨。
A human skull.
未麻看到的时候好像很难过。
Mima seemed upset when she saw it.
你知道为什么吗?
D'you know why?
也许她不喜欢离死人这么近。
Maybe she didn't like the idea of living so close to the dead.
爸爸!
Dad!
我今天早上才和他通过话。
I spoke to him just this morning.
我希望他没做什么傻事。
I hope he's not gone and done something stupid.
需要帮忙吗?
Can I help you?
节哀顺变,约瑟夫。
I'm sorry for your loss, Joseph.
像那样失去母亲真是太痛苦了。
It's a hell of a thing to lose your mother like that.
她不是个容易相处的女人。
She wasn't an easy woman.
她可以在一个空房♥间里开始争论。
She could start an argument in an empty room.
但她是我母亲。
But she was my mother.
她不该那样死去。
She did not deserve to die like that.
没有。
No.
你能解释一下发生了什么吗?
Can you shed any light on what happened?
你听到枪声了吗?
Did you hear a gunshot?
没有。
No.
我不确定你在不在,我打电♥话♥过来了。
I wasn't sure if you were in. I called by.
是的..。
Yes...
没错,我在勒威克..。
That's right. I was over in Lerwick...
收集一些新的渔网。
..picking up some new nets.
我错过了最后一班渡轮,在车里睡了一觉,然后等早班船。
I missed the last ferry, slept in my car and waited for the early one.
珊蒂,你该休假了。
Sandy, you've got some leave due.
我想让你和你♥爸♥爸待在一起。
I want you to stay with your dad.
因为他需要你。
Cos he needs you.
- 我想帮忙-你可以的。
- I want to help. - Well, you can.
让他检查一下农场里有没有东西被拿走,
Get him to check that nothing was taken from the croft,
因为我们需要确定。
cos we need to be sure.
如果你给我个机会,我可以做得更好。
I'm capable of more than that if you'll give me a chance.
我知道,但这很难。
I know you are, but it's difficult.
你不能调查自己的家人。
You can't investigate your own family.
Jackie Haldane? Ronald Haldane 是你儿子?
Jackie Haldane? Ronald Haldane's your son?
吉米,对吧?
Jimmy, isn't it?
你妈妈小时候我就认识她了。
I knew your mother when she was a girl.
请进。
Come in.
她最近怎么样?
How's she doing these days?
还是老样子,还是让我老爸保持警惕。
Ah, much the same. Still keeping my old man on his toes.
这是我父亲。
This is my father...
安德鲁。
Andrew.
霍尔丹先生。
Mr Haldane.
只是在给宝宝弄湿头。
Just wetting the baby's head.
迟到总比不到好。
Better late than never.
有什么消息吗?
Have you any news yet?
还没有。
Er... No, not yet.
首先,我们必须排除调查中的家庭成员。
First, we have to eliminate family members from our inquiries.
现在,为了让我明白,
Now, just so that I understand this,
你和约瑟夫的亡妻是表亲,对吗?
you and Joseph's late wife were cousins, am I right?
是的,但是我们在设得兰群岛都以这样或那样的方式联♥系♥在一起,不是吗?
Aye, but we're all connected in one way or another on Shetland, aren't we?
一个快乐的大家庭。
One big happy family.
自从这些新来的人都来萨洛姆沃工作,
Since all these incomers came to work at Sullom Voe,
你不会知道谁在岛上,那里不再安全了。
you wouldn't know who's on the islands, it's not safe any more.
别忘了吃药,爸爸。
Don't forget your pills, Dad.
- 我已经吃过了-那是昨天。
- I took them already. - That was yesterday.
霍尔丹先生,没人愿意相信是设得兰人干的,
Nobody wants to think that a Shetlander did this, Mr Haldane,
但事实是,十有八♥九♥,受害者认识凶手。
but the fact is, nine times out of ten, victims know their killers.
Jackie 你去过 Anna 和 Ronald 家
Jackie, you were at Anna and Ronald's house -
你在回家的路上注意到什么陌生人了吗?
did you notice any strangers on your way home?
我没有,抱歉。
Oh, I didn't, sorry.
之后我就进去了。
I was in after that.
我父亲不能一个人待太久。
My father can't be left alone for any length of time.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表