没有。
No.
你觉得她用我的刀自杀很重要吗。
You think it's significant she used my knife to kill herself.
你错了。
You're wrong.
我没说她是自杀的,教授。
I didn't say she killed herself, Professor.
海蒂是不是威胁要把你的外遇告诉学校?
Was Hattie threatening to tell the university about your affair?
和学生上♥床♥是不允许的。
Sleeping with a student is a no-no.
如果这事传出去,你会一夜之间失去资金。
You would lose your funding overnight if that got out.
一切都结束了。
It was over.
- 就是-我不知道你看她干嘛。
- It was! - I don't know what you're looking at her for.
她都可以当你女儿了,伙计。
She's young enough to be your daughter, man.
都是海蒂做的。
Hattie did all these.
这些都是在挖掘现场发现的物品,除了那个。
They're all objects that were found at the dig. Except for that one.
弗雷娅,情人的守护者。
Freya, the protector of lovers.
你最好祈祷她在照顾你们俩,因为你们会需要她的。
You better hope she's looking out for you two, cos you're going to need her.
吊坠画得怎么样了?
What's the score with the drawing of the pendant?
为什么和挖掘出来的东西在一起?
Why's it with the stuff from the dig?
因为海蒂认为它属于那里。
Because Hattie thought it belonged there.
是的。
Yeah.
我就知道我以前见过。
I knew I'd seen it before.
什么?
What?
挪威人 Per Lungstad,
The Norwegian, Per Lungstad,
他戴着未麻给海蒂的吊坠。
he's wearing the pendant that Mima gave Hattie.
你觉得未麻和这个挪威间谍是情人吗?
You think Mima and this Norwegian spy were lovers?
他给了她一个坠子,北欧爱神,
Well, he gave her a pendant, the Norse goddess of love,
她保存了70年。
and she kept it for 70 years.
是啊,德鲁从没给过我这样的东西。
Yeah... Drew never gave me anything like that.
不过他确实在斯卡洛韦海滩的沙滩上写下了我的名字。
Although he did write my name in the sand on the beach at Scalloway.
不过拼错了。
Spelt it wrong, though.
他不会拼 Tosh?
He cannae spell Tosh?
艾莉森。
Alison.
说真的,艾莉森,没有他你会过得更好。
Honest to God, Alison. You're better off without him.
是的。
Yeah.
那位爱神真是忙得不可开交,不是吗?
That goddess of love is certainly being kept busy, isn't she?
你说什么呢?
What are you talking about?
是啊,几乎和 Berglund 先生一样忙。
Aye, almost as busy as Mr Berglund.
不管她说什么,他都不喜欢。
Whatever she's saying, he's not liking it.
你知道,你可以从未麻的小屋看到罗纳德和安娜的家。
You know, you can see Ronald and Anna's place from Mima's croft.
如果他们之间有什么,
If there was anything going on between the two of them,
未麻一定知道这事吧?
what's the betting Mima knew about it?
我们要破坏这个派对吗?
Shall we spoil the party?
没有。
No.
有时候保持火♥药♥干燥是件好事,托什。
Sometimes it's good to keep your powder dry, Tosh.
上面很挤。
It's crowded up there.
刚拿到病理学家的报告。
Just got the pathologist's report.
你是对的,谋杀。
You were right. Foul play.
托什,问问挪威大使♥馆♥。
Tosh, check with the Norwegian Embassy.
看看能不能找到所有使用设得兰群岛巴士的探员的记录。
See if you can get a record of all the agents that used the Shetland Bus.
我要所有失踪人员的名单。
And I want the names of all the men that went missing.
凯西。
Cassie.
我今晚不会再待在家里了。
I'm not staying in again tonight.
听着 Cass。
Look, Cass.
一个小女孩昨晚被杀了,在我知道原因之前,你哪儿也别想去。
A young girl got killed last night. Until I know why, you're going nowhere.
我等不及这一切结束了。
I can't wait for this to be over.
- 什么?-我的童年!
- What? - My childhood!
至少让我去邓肯家吧?
Can I at least go over to Duncan's?
玛丽需要有人帮她做饭。
Mary needs a hand making food for Up Helly Aa.
当然,我送你。
Sure. I'll drop you.
Gwen James 想知道她什么时候能把女儿的尸体带回家。
Gwen James wants to know when she can take her daughter's body back home.
- 我告诉她这几天不要去-好的。
- I told her not for a few days. - OK.
我收到了卑尔根战争博物馆的邮件。
I got an email from the War Museum in Bergen.
这是在设得兰群岛巴士行动中失踪的挪威特工名单。
It's the list of the Norwegian agents lost during the Shetland Bus operations.
看,佩尔 · 朗斯塔德。
Look. Per Lungstad.
在我看来,他算是个英雄。
It seems to me he was a bit of a hero.
他的航行次数比其他任何水手都多。
He led far more trips than any other sailor.
- 他是怎么死的?-据说他是在过马路的时候淹死的。
- How did he die? - It was reported he drowned during a crossing.
他们没找到尸体。
They never found a body.
他们通过公共汽车在英国和挪威之间转移了很多钱。
They moved a lot of money between Britain and Norway via the bus.
上面说他身上有钱吗?
Does it say if he had any money on him?
他失踪的时候有10万挪威克朗。
About a 100,000 Norwegian Krone when he disappeared.
我猜那时候你可以买♥♥很多腌鲱鱼。
I'm guessing you could get a lot of pickled herring for that back then.
你不是应该照看小屋吗?
Shouldn't you be looking after the croft?
我需要做更多的事,尤其是现在我父亲是嫌疑人。
I need to do something more, especially now my father is a suspect.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
他的名字在你的事件板上。
His name is on your incident board.
你真的认为我父亲会杀了自己的母亲吗?
Do you really think my father could kill his own mother?
如果他知道,他就不会因为同样的罪名打 Ronald 堂兄了,对吧?
If he did, he wouldn't be beating up cousin Ronald for the same crime, would he?
谁说他打了罗纳德?
Who said he beat up Ronald?
你有想过,对吧?
Crossed your mind though, didn't it?
我不想跟你争论这个,好吗?
I'm not arguing with you about this. OK?
我爸爸需要知道发生了什么。
My dad needs to know what happened.
它在生吞活剥他。
It's eating him alive.
我能从他的眼神里看出来,我很担心他。
I can see it in his eyes. I'm worried about him.
如果有用的话,我明天会去看他,
If it helps, I'll go over and see him tomorrow,
告诉他调查进展如何。
tell him how the investigation is going.
让他放心,怎么样?
Put his mind at ease. How's that?
现在,回家吧。
Now, go home.
我需要你明天过来监督庆典。
I'll need you in tomorrow to keep an eye on the festival.
这将是一个漫长的轮班。好吗?
It'll be a long shift. OK?
好的。
OK.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
- 嗨-Cassie 准备好了吗?
- Hi. - Cassie ready?
我不知道你要去接她,她不见了。
I didn't realise you were picking her up. She's gone.
她说要去城里见几个朋友。
Said she was meeting some friends in town.
怎么了?
What's up?
- 她说在哪了吗?-市场十字路口。
- Did she say where? - Market Cross.
别担心她,吉米,她会没事的。
Don't worry about her, Jimmy. She'll be fine.
我手上有两个被谋杀的女人她们以为自己会没事。
I've got two murdered women on my hands that thought they were going to be fine.
冷静点,你反应过度了。
Oh, hey! Calm down. You're overreacting.
凯西会没事的!
Cassie will be all right!
这个岛不安全,
The island's not safe,
除非我同意。
not until I say it is.
好吧,要我跟你一起去吗?
OK. You want me to come with you?
不,你很好。
No. You're fine.
嘿 Ronald。
Hey, Ronald.
- 你想要什么?-你还好吗?
- What do you want? - Are you OK?
在你惹上更多麻烦之前,你不应该回家吗?
Should you not get home before you get into more trouble?
我没有家!
I don't have a home!
我没有妻子! 我没有家庭! 我什么都没有!
I don't have a wife! I don't have a family! I've nothing!
好吧,你冷静点。
All right, you calm down.
冷静点,不然我就逮捕你。
Calm down or I'm going to arrest you.
上车。
Get in the car.
我说了,上车。
I said, get in the car.
发生什么事了?
What's happened?
安娜离开我了。
Anna's left me.
事情就是这样。
That's what happened.
但她会后悔的。
But she's going to regret that.
她上的那个混♥蛋♥也是!
And so's the bastard she's been shagging!
小心威胁,罗纳德,记住你在跟谁说话。
Careful with the threats, Ronald. Remember who you're talking to.
- 你在哪里找到他的?-嗯?
- Where did you find him? - Hm?
哦,呃... 市场十字。
Oh. Er... Market Cross.
听着,你在旅途中没见过 Cassie 吧?
Listen, you haven't seen Cassie on your travels, have you?
- 没有-没有?
- No. - No?
给你。
Here.
喝了它。
Drink that.
你得想清楚。
You need to be thinking clear.
喝酒只会让事情变得更糟。
The booze is only going to make things worse for everyone.
两分钟就好。
I'll just be two minutes.
你口袋里有东西吗?
Have you got anything in your pockets?
罪名是什么?
What's the charge?
不收费,他只是需要一点“私人时间”。
There's no charge. He just needs a wee bit of "me time".
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表