我听说罗纳德的事了,他怎么样?
I heard about Ronald. How is he?
他会没事的。
He'll be all right.
他没看到袭击他的人,
He never saw who attacked him,
所以我也无能为力。
so there's not really much I can do about it.
我不想问你这个,但你昨晚在哪里?
I don't want to have to ask you this, but where were you last night?
- 他在这里,和我在一起-是吗?
- He was here, with me. - Yeah?
如果你认为是我对罗纳德下手的话,再想想吧。
If you're thinking it was me who had a go at Ronald, think again.
因为如果是我,他就出不了院了。
Cos if it had been me, he would not be getting out of hospital.
听着。
Now, look.
我知道大家都说罗纳德不小心开枪打了你妈妈,
I know folk are saying that Ronald accidentally shot your mother,
但事实可能并非如此,所以我希望你能无视这些谣言,好吗?
but it might not be the case, so I want you to ignore those rumours, OK?
嗯..。
Mmm...
他们不记得未麻死的那天晚上你上了布雷塞的渡轮。
They don't remember you getting the Bressay ferry the night Mima died.
你有票吗?
Do you have the ticket?
我把它扔了。
I threw it away.
一定有人看见你了。
Someone must have seen you.
你跟我说过设得兰群岛巴士。
You were telling me about the Shetland Bus.
你从没提过罗纳德的祖父和你父亲一起航行过。
You never mentioned that Ronald's grandfather and your father sailed together.
那时你父亲和未麻结婚了吗?
Were your father and Mima married then?
青梅竹马。
Childhood sweethearts.
因为他们说有个挪威人在岛上被杀了,是个叛徒。
Cos they say that there was a Norwegian who was killed on the island, a traitor.
未麻提过这事吗?
Did Mima ever mention anything about that?
就像我说的,她很少提起那些年。
Like I said, she never spoke much about those years.
因为博物馆里有一张未麻和一个挪威小伙子的照片。
Because there's a photograph of Mima with some young Norwegian lad at the museum.
我只是想知道..。
And I just wondered that...
也许这就是为什么她对骷髅头那么生气。
maybe that's why she was upset about the skull.
也许她以为是她认识的人。
Cos maybe she thought it was somebody she knew.
如果是这样的话。
And if that was the case...
那她就更不愿意卖♥♥掉了,不是吗?
..then she'd be even more loath to sell up, wouldn't she?
谁说要卖♥♥掉了?
Who said anything about selling up?
你♥爸♥爸没告诉你未麻有人要买♥♥这块地吗?
Did your dad not tell you that Mima had an offer for the land?
未麻绝不会卖♥♥掉她的房♥子。
Mima never would have sold her place.
我们知道未麻 · 威尔逊是在晚上11点左右被杀的。
We know that Mima Wilson was killed around 11pm.
我们知道凶手想让现场看起来像入室行窃。
And we know that the killer wanted to make it look like a burglary.
海蒂 · 詹姆斯是最后一个见到未麻活着的人。
Hattie James was the last person to see Mima alive.
Paul Berglund 在挖掘中投入了很多。
Paul Berglund had a lot riding on the dig.
如果他们取得成果,他就能得到大笔资金。
He stood to get major funding if they got results.
所以未麻有没有可能关闭它们
So is it possible that Mima was going to shut them down
在他们发现头骨之后?
after they discovered the skull?
还是她打算卖♥♥掉土地?
Or that she was going to sell the land?
这足以构成杀她的动机吗?
Is that a strong enough motive to kill her?
我不知道。
Well, I don't know.
Ronald Haldane.
Ronald Haldane.
他可能是故意或意外地射杀了未麻。
He could have shot Mima, either deliberately or accidentally.
但如果他是故意的,为什么?
But if he did it deliberately, then, why?
他不会从她的死中获益。
He wouldn't gain from her death.
如果是意外,他可能会惊慌失措然后伪装成入室盗窃。
If he did it by accident, he could have panicked and tried to make it look like a burglary.
是的,你看,这是可能的。
Yeah, you see, that's possible.
你的狗有没有可能是魔法圈的成员?
Is your dog a member of the Magic Circle, by any chance?
他很擅长让那些饼干消失。
He's very good at making those biscuits disappear.
好吧,我再买♥♥点。
OK. I'll buy some more.
- 狗和饼干都吃完了吗?-当然。
- Are we done with the dog and the biscuits? - Sure.
约瑟夫,邓肯想买♥♥农场。
Joseph. Duncan wanted to buy the croft.
约瑟夫想让未麻卖♥♥掉它。
Joseph wanted Mima to sell it.
她也不愿意。
And she wouldn't.
我们还是无法确认她死的那晚他的行踪。
Now, we still can't verify his movements on the night that she died.
所以我们要问自己的问题是
So the question that we have to ask ourselves is this -
桑迪的爸爸为了农场杀了自己的妈妈吗?
did Sandy's dad kill his own mother for the croft?
海蒂,你要去哪里?
Hattie, where are you going?
睡不着?
Can't sleep?
我可以。
I can.
好的,我马上上去。
Yeah. I'll be up in a minute.
不,你不会的,我知道你不睡觉。
No, you won't. I know you don't sleep.
妈妈死后就没有了。
Not since Mum died.
我听说你要去船上工作。
I hear you're going out to work on the boat.
哦,你知道的,随着年龄的增长,你需要的睡眠越来越少。
Oh, you know. You need less sleep as you get older.
但你不老。
But you're not old.
想再看看船的样子吗?
Want to see what the boat's going to look like again?
你看..。
See...
你妈妈希望船体是亮蓝色的,
your mum wanted the hull to be bright blue,
这样当它经过的时候人们就会高兴起来。
so that it would cheer people up as it went by.
有时候,我会因为她离开我们而生气。
Sometimes, I get angry at her for leaving us.
我知道这说不通。
I know that doesn't make sense.
她生病不是她的错,但是... 是我的错。
It wasn't her fault that she got ill, but... I do.
你知道吗,孩子,我也是。
Do you know what, kiddo? So do I.
但她把你留给了我。
But she left me you.
没有你,我不知道还有什么意义。
And without you, I don't know what the point would be.
好了,睡觉! 现在!
OK, bed! Now!
好的。
OK.
- 晚安-晚安。
- Night. - Night.
吉米 · 佩雷斯。
Jimmy Perez.
- 嗨,我是 Hattie James 我要和你谈谈-Hattie?
- Hi, it's Hattie James. I need to speak to you. - Hattie?
等等,我的信♥号♥♥没了。
Hang on... My signal's going.
该死。
Shit.
- 海蒂?-嗨,我是海蒂。
- Hattie? - Hi, it's Hattie.
请留言,我会尽快回复。
Please leave a message and I'll get back to you.
有信♥号♥♥了吗?
You got a signal yet?
没有。
No.
海蒂?
Hattie?
像我这么邋遢的人。
Someone as untidy as me.
我以为他们不存在。
Didn't think they existed.
- 你们在这里做什么?-我们在找海蒂。
- What are you doing here? - We're looking for Hattie.
我从昨晚就没见过她了。
I haven't seen her since last night.
自从未麻被杀后,她就变得很奇怪。
She's been weird since Mima was killed.
你有她父母的电♥话♥吗?
Do you have a number for her parents?
她妈妈叫格温,住在格拉斯哥,我就知道这些。
Her mum's name's Gwen, lives in Glasgow. That's all I know.
我们不太喜欢女孩子之间的真心话。
We don't really go in for girlie heart-to-hearts.
你知道她可能去哪儿了吗?
Well, do you know where she might have gone?
什么? 你不知道? 你不在乎? 我看不出来。
What? You don't know? You don't care? I can't tell.
未麻的死影响了我们所有人,不仅仅是海蒂。
Mima's death has affected us all, it's not just Hattie.
我要搭第一班渡轮回到文明世界。
I'm getting the first ferry back to civilisation.
不行,除非我同意。
No, you're not. Not unless I say so.
她一回来就给勒威克的警♥察♥局打电♥话♥。
Call the police station at Lerwick as soon as she gets back.
海蒂,我是吉米 · 佩雷斯。
Hattie, it's Jimmy Perez.
我们刚去过博德。
We've just been up at the Bod and...
- 给我们一磅,快点-我只有两个硬币。
- Give us a pound, quick. - I've only got a £2 coin.
- 那完全是浪费...-给我们就是了!
- That's a total waste... - Just give us it!
如果你接到这个,能给我们打个电♥话♥吗?
Yeah, if you pick this up, could you give us a call?
我们只想知道你在哪,你没事吧。
We just want to know where you are and that you're OK.
你到底怎么了?
What is the matter with you?
比利。
Billy.
海蒂 · 詹姆斯有没有联♥系♥过你或者留下什么信息?
Has Hattie James been in contact or left any messages?
没有。
No.
好的。
OK.
听着,可能有人失踪了。
OK, listen, we may have a missing person.
通知海岸警卫队部门经理,并用无线电通知布雷电台,让威利知道。
Inform the Coastguard Section Manager and radio the station at Brae and let Willie know.
我想查一下监控录像。
I want us to check the CCTV.
因为我不想叫搜救队
Cos I don't want to call out Search And Rescue
如果海蒂坐在勒威克的酒吧里对着啤酒哭泣。
if Hattie's sitting in a pub in Lerwick crying into her beer.
告诉桑迪他的假期结束了。
And tell Sandy his leave's over.
因为如果我要组织一个搜索队,我需要他。
Cos if I've got to put a search party together, I'm going to need him.
给我海蒂妈妈的电♥话♥,我是格温。
Oh, and get me the number for Hattie's mother, it's Gwen.
- 你好-Gwen James?
- Hello. - Gwen James?
不好意思,你是谁?
Sorry, who's this?
这位是设得兰警♥察♥局的佩雷斯警探。
This is Detective Perez, from the Shetland Constabulary.
没什么好担心的,詹姆斯太太,
There's no cause for concern, Mrs James,
我只是想知道你最近有没有你女儿海蒂的消息?
I just wondered if you'd heard from your daughter Hattie recently?
一切都还好吗?
Is everything all right?
她没惹什么麻烦吧?
She's not in any trouble, is she?
不,不。
No, no.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表