她很生气。
and she was upset about it.
事实上,你也很生气,对吧?
And, actually, you were upset about it as well, weren't you?
因为你阻止了挖掘。
Cos you stopped the dig.
“让埋在这里的人安息吧”你是这么说的。
"Let whoever is buried here rest in peace," that's what you said.
谁被埋在上面?
Who's buried up there?
是什么改变了你的想法,约瑟夫?
What changed your mind, Joseph?
谁被埋在上面?
Who's buried up there?
因为你知道,不是吗?
Because you know, don't you?
他们找到的是我父亲。
It was my father they found.
Jerry? Jerry 是在海里淹死的。
Jerry? Jerry was drowned at sea.
Jerry Wilson 不是我的亲生父亲。
Jerry Wilson was not my real father.
那么..。
So...
Per 是你父亲?
Per was your father?
赞成。
Aye.
未麻以为头骨是他的。
Mima thought the skull was his.
她还跟你说了什么?
Now, what else did she tell you?
她..。
She...
她说..。
She said that...
她说 Jerry 发现了她和 Per 的事。
She said that Jerry found out about her and Per.
他很愤怒。
He was in a rage.
他告诉她,他给佩尔24小时离开这个岛。
He told her that he'd given Per 24 hours to get off the island.
那钱呢?
And what about the money?
佩尔带去挪威的钱。
The money that Per had on him to take to Norway.
我... 我不知道。
I... I don't know.
她什么时候告诉你的? 什么时候?
When did she tell you this, when?
她死的那天。
The day she died.
我觉得她已经尽可能地保密了,
I think she'd kept it secret for as long as she could,
但现在一切都要水落石出了,
but now that it was all going to come out,
她只是想让我知道真♥相♥。
she just wanted me to know the truth.
你为什么不告诉我?
Why didn't you tell me this?
这不关别人的事,只关我的事。
This is nobody's business but mine.
但你一定很生气。
But you must have been angry...
. . 在被欺骗了这么多年之后。
..after being lied to for all those years.
你是说你没有发脾气吗?
Are you telling me you didn't lose your temper?
我没有伤害我母亲。
I did not harm my mother.
那她死的那晚你在哪里?
Well, then, where were you the night she died?
因为你不在勒威克。
Because you weren't in Lerwick.
我需要知道,约瑟夫。
I need to know, Joseph.
我需要知道这不是你干的。
I need to know you didn't do this.
我在我的船上。
I was out on my boat.
一整晚。
All night.
我不能告诉你,因为我已经出去钓鱼15天了。
I couldn't tell you cos I've already been out 15 days fishing.
这是我这个月的配额。
That's my quota for the month.
你是说你对我撒谎是因为你在黑色降落吗?
You're saying you lied to me because you were black landing?
我需要钱。
I need the money.
像卡珊德拉号♥这样的船会要了我们的命。
Boats like the Cassandra are killing us.
罗纳德不在,如果你要找他的话。
Ronald's not here, if that's who you're looking for.
他会在主岛上,烧死他。
He'll be over on the main island, for the burning.
我是来找你父亲的。
It's your father I've come to talk to.
谈什么?
About what?
这不是欧盟的捕鱼配额,杰基。
Well, it's not the EU fishing quota, Jackie.
告诉你一声,他又摔了一跤。
Just so you know, he's had another fall.
他会一直试图从椅子上站起来。
He will keep trying to get out of his chair.
- 你今天感觉不好吗,安德鲁?-哦,可能更糟。
- You're not feeling your best today, Andrew? - Oh, could be worse.
我想跟你谈谈过去的日子,关于设得兰群岛巴士,你适合吗?
I wanted to talk to you about the old days, about the Shetland Bus. You fit for that?
- 你和 Jerry Wilson 一起工作?-是的。
- You and Jerry Wilson worked together? - Aye.
斯卡洛威家的人把船修好了。
The Scalloway men repaired the boats.
但当海军需要船员时,他们来找我们。
But when the navy wanted crew, they came to us.
我们只是孩子,
We were just boys,
而是岛上最好的水手。
but the best sailors on the islands.
你来回运送人员和物资?
And you moved men and supplies back and forth?
赞成。
Aye.
那钱呢?
And money?
赞成。
Aye.
那个给德国人传递情报的挪威人呢?
What about the Norwegian who was passing information to the Germans?
他怎么了?
What about him?
他让我们的人被抓了。
He got some of our boys captured.
德国人处决了他们。
The Germans executed them.
我们很生气。
We were very angry.
你记得他的名字吗?
You remember his name?
我的记忆力大不如前了。
My memory isn't what it was.
是 Per Lungstad 吗?
Was it Per Lungstad?
也许吧。
It might have been.
因为他们说你们实施了一些粗暴的正义。
Cos you boys meted out some rough justice, or so they say.
- 我不知道-不知道。
- I wouldn't know about that. - No.
不,你不会的。
No, you wouldn't.
因为那不是真的。
Cos that's not true.
是吗?
Is it?
Per Lungstad 不是叛徒。
Per Lungstad wasn't a traitor.
未麻和他有一腿,是吗?
Mima was having an affair with him, wasn't she?
如果是的话,这个秘密她会带进坟墓的。
Well, if she was, it's a secret she's taken with her to the grave.
我可不这么认为,安德鲁。
I wouldn't be too sure about that, Andrew.
你知道我怎么想吗?
You know what I think?
我认为杰瑞是出于嫉妒才杀了佩尔。
I think Jerry killed Per in a jealous rage.
我认为是你帮他弃尸的,
And I think you helped him to dump the body,
也许... 甚至帮忙杀了他。
maybe... even helped to kill him.
不是这样的!
Not true!
还有杰瑞,杰瑞怎么了?
And Jerry... What happened to Jerry?
他怎么了?
What happened to him?
我们在钓鱼。
We were fishing.
天气变了。
The weather turned.
一个浪把他冲倒了。
A wave washed him over.
我试着抓住他。
I tried to hold onto him.
但我失去了控制。
But I lost my grip.
那佩尔身上的钱呢?
And what about the money Per had on him?
杰瑞死后,这些都是你的了,对吧?
After Jerry was gone, that was all yours, wasn't it?
你用它买♥♥了你的第一艘渔船。
You used it to buy your first fishing boat.
你那时才19岁,看看你现在?
You were 19. And look at you now, eh?
卡桑德拉号♥的主人值多少钱一千万?
The proud owner of the Cassandra, worth what, ten million?
你的钱都是偷来的。
Your fortune's built on stolen money.
就算那是真的,现在谁还在乎呢?
Even if that were true, who would care about it now?
未麻。
Mima.
她看到她的情人被谋杀了,其中一个人杀了他
She saw her lover had been murdered and one of the men that killed him
住在山对面的大房♥子里。
lived in the big house across the hill.
她做了什么,威胁要毁了你吗?
What did she do, did she threaten to ruin you?
因为她只需要拿起电♥话♥。
Cos all she had to do was pick up a phone.
你自己没法让她闭嘴,所以你找了别人帮你。
You couldn't silence her on your own, so you got somebody else to do it for you.
- 是罗纳德吗-放开他!
- Was it Ronald? - Leave him alone!
你没看到他在挣扎吗?
Can't you see he's struggling?
好了,没事了。
OK, it's all right.
深呼吸。
Breathe.
你为什么要这样对我们?
Why are you doing this to us?
罗纳德和未麻的死没有任何关系。
Ronald had nothing to do with Mima's death, nothing.
- 你不能确定 Jackie-是抢劫,有人闯进来。
- You can't be sure of that, Jackie. - It was a robbery. Some incomer.
你自己说的,他们打碎了窗户,拔掉了电♥话♥!
You said yourself they smashed a window, pulled out the phone!
未麻之死的答案就在过去。
The answer to Mima's death lies in the past.
你和你父亲都知道。
And you and your father know it.
你跟他说了什么?
What did you say to him?
你跟他说了什么?
What did you tell him?
是吗?
Yeah?
托什,是我。
Tosh, it's me.
我要你找到 Ronald Haldane 把他带回来。
I want you to find Ronald Haldane and bring him back in.
我跟他还没完呢。
I'm not finished with him yet.
好吧,我这就去。
Fine, I'm on it.
别把桑迪扯进来,换一套制♥服♥。
Don't involve Sandy; use another uniform.
Jimmy Perez 想要什么?
What did Jimmy Perez want?
嗯?
Hm?
这些年来,你一直坐在这里,看不起我们,不是吗?
All these years, you've sat up here, looking down on us, haven't you?
现在,你要告诉我真♥相♥。
Well, now, you're going to tell me the truth.
佩雷斯想要什么?
What did Perez want?
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表