罗纳德?
Ronald?
你在赌博吗?
Are you gambling?
这些单据加起来有几千张。
These slips add up to thousands.
我想这是她离开我的另一个原因。
Another reason for her to leave me, I suppose.
这和你被袭击的原因有关吗
Has this got anything to do with why you were attacked
或者你为什么那么肯定不是约瑟夫?
or why you were so sure it wasn't Joseph?
你欠别人的?
You owe people?
谁?
Who?
邓肯・亨特。
Duncan Hunter.
凯西,过来。
Cassie? Come here, you.
你♥爸♥爸在找你。
Your dad's looking for you.
尝尝这个。
Suck this.
如果你想听我的建议,还是喝伏特加吧,你闻不到的。
And if you want my advice, stick to vodka, you can't smell it.
顺便说一句,那是个玩笑,来吧。
That was a joke, by the way. Come on.
好吧,你到底去哪儿了?
Right, where the hell have you been?
你知道我不想让你一个人出去但你还是这么做了!
You knew I didn't want you going out on your own, but yet, you did it anyway!
我说了我会去见他们,你觉得我要是不出现会怎么样?
I said I'd meet them. How do you think it would look if I didn't turn up?
- 我不会有事的-你怎么知道!
- Nothing was going to happen to me. - You don't know that!
你不知道,因为你不知道别人的能耐!
You don't know cos you don't know what people are capable of!
你饿了吗?
You hungry?
Berglund 和 Anna 有一腿,
OK, so Berglund was having an on-off affair with Anna,
还有索菲,
and also with Sophie,
可能还有海蒂。
and possibly Hattie.
我很惊讶他竟然有力气拿起铲子。
I'm surprised he's got the strength to pick up a trowel.
我想如果你对什么东西上瘾的话,
I suppose if you're going to be addicted to something,
还不如滚床单呢。
it might as well be sex.
未麻一定是看到他进进出出,
Anyway, Mima must have seen him coming and going,
如果 Anna 知道她知道了呢?
so what if Anna knew she knew?
这就给了她动机。
Gives her a motive.
否则,她就会失去霍尔丹的钱。
Otherwise, she loses the Haldane money.
好吧,你要知道。
OK, just so you know.
你的人在牢房♥里。
Your man is down in the cells.
他没做什么蠢事吧?
He hasn't done anything stupid, has he?
比如大半夜醉醺醺地出去打兔子?
Like going out shooting rabbits drunk as a skunk in the middle of the night?
不,不是那样的,天啊!
No, nothing like that. Oh, God!
但他碰巧提到了你的家庭状况。
But he did happen to mention your domestic situation.
我不是来评判你的。
I'm not here to judge you.
大老远搬来这里肯定不容易
It can't have been easy moving all the way up here
发现自己连续好几周都是孤身一人
just to find yourself on your own for weeks on end
而你的人却在海上。
while your man's out at sea.
然后,当他露面的时候,总是在瓶子的尽头。
And then, when he does show his face, it's always at the end of a bottle.
现在,有了孩子,情况很艰难。
Now, with the baby, it's a difficult situation.
你觉得自己被忽视了,我一点也不惊讶。
I'm not surprised you feel neglected.
一个像保罗 · 伯格伦德这样的人出现了。
Along comes a man like Paul Berglund.
如果我是你,我可能会亲自动手。
If I was in your situation, I would probably have a go at him myself.
我的问题是未麻 · 威尔逊肯定知道你的外遇。
The problem I have is that Mima Wilson must have known about your affair.
因为她很难错过。
Because it would have been hard for her to miss it.
然后,我要问自己的问题是,
And then, the question I have to ask myself is what part,
如果有的话,和她的死有关吗?
if any, that played in her death?
我知道你想说什么,
Look, I know what you're getting at,
但未麻不打算说我和保罗的事。
but Mima wasn't going to say anything about Paul and me.
她一看就知道婚姻不幸福。
She knew an unhappy marriage when she saw one.
什么意思?
Meaning?
很明显她再也没有结过婚
It was clear she never married again
因为她对杰瑞 · 威尔逊很不满意。
because she was so unhappy with Jerry Wilson.
她似乎松了一口气,他英年早逝。
She almost seemed relieved he died young.
现在,你知道,如果事实证明未麻威胁
Now, you know that if it does turn out that Mima threatened
揭露你的婚外情,你就有了杀人动机?
to reveal your affair, it gives you a motive for murder?
这关系到很多钱。
There's a lot of money at stake.
我不在乎霍尔丹的钱。
I don't care about the Haldane money.
从来没有。
I never have.
我真希望未麻能把我们的事告诉罗纳德。
You know, I wish Mima had told Ronald about us.
我会感谢她的。
I would've thanked her.
我没有勇气自己动手。
I didn't have the courage to do it myself.
什么时候开始的?
When did it start?
去年。
Last year.
当他第一次挖掘的时候。
When he came up for the first dig.
在你怀孕之前?
Before you got pregnant?
所以他看起来才那么不自在吗?
So that's why he looked so uncomfortable?
他不知道吗?
He didn't know?
不知道什么?
Didn't know what?
拜托。
Ah, come on...
他是你孩子的父亲,不是 Ronald。
That he's the father of your baby, not Ronald.
我嫁给罗纳德是个错误。
I made a mistake marrying Ronald.
但这并不会毁了我的生活,不是吗?
But it doesn't have to ruin my life, does it?
我只想要一个全新的开始。
You know, all I want is a fresh start.
和 Paul Berglund?
With Paul Berglund?
那是不可能的。
That's not going to happen.
来,喝点这个。
Here, come on. Have some of that.
- 好的,两分钟就好-好的。
- Right, I'll be two minutes. - OK.
你非法下注多久了?
So, how long have you been taking illegal bets?
你知道我的,我一直在找新项目。
You know me. I'm always looking for a new project.
只是玩玩而已。
It was just a bit of fun.
罗纳德欠你多少钱?
How much does Ronald owe you?
三千块。
Three grand.
你应该告诉我的!
You should have told me!
正如你刚才指出的,这有点违法。
As you just pointed out, it is slightly illegal.
但你不明白我的意思吗,罗纳德现在有动机了。
But do you not see my point? Ronald's got a motive now.
他需要钱,而且要快,他可以去未麻家抢劫。
He needs money, he needs it quick. He could have gone to Mima's to rob her.
为什么? Jackie 会保释他的。
Why would he? Jackie'll bail him out.
如果她拒绝呢?
And what if she said no?
我希望你不会认为是我把他弄得一团糟。
I hope you don't think I had him duffed up.
说实话,从这里到阿伯丁有一队人等着揍他。
Cos, truth be told, there's a queue from here to Aberdeen waiting to take a swing at him.
你作为庄家的日子结束了。
Your days as a bookie are over.
好吗?
OK?
凯西还好吗?
Is everything all right with Cassie?
嗯? 是的,她很好。
Eh? Aye, she's fine.
我在想..。
I was wondering...
她对我和玛丽组建新家庭有什么看法?
..how she feels about me and Mary starting a new family?
她跟你说过什么吗?
I mean, has she said anything to you?
不,她喜欢玛丽。
No. She likes Mary.
- 哦,但是我,不怎么喜欢-不,呃..。
- Oh, but me, not so much. - No, eh...
我敢肯定她恨我在她还是婴儿的时候就离开了她。
I'm sure she resents me for walking out when she was a baby.
我知道她喜欢。
Well, I know she does.
她觉得被拒绝了。
She feels rejected.
这很正常。
That's natural.
但她需要我们两个。
But she needs us both.
你回来是对的。
You did the right thing coming back.
但我觉得没你想的那么简单。
But I don't think it's going to be as easy as you think.
我什么时候说过这会很容易了?
When did I say it was going to be easy?
- 回头见-好。
- I'll... I'll see you later. - Aye.
来吧!
Come on!
有培根卷吗?
Any chance of a bacon roll?
这不是旅馆,罗纳德。
It's not bed and breakfast, Ronald.
如果我是你,我会戒酒。
And if I was you, I would stop drinking.
你清醒的时候更好。
You're a better man sober.
你觉得是我杀了未麻吗?
So do you think I killed Mima?
有些人喝了酒什么事都做得出来。
Some people are capable of anything with a drink in them.
现在,走吧,离开家。
Now, go on, get away home.
为勒威克画家欢呼!
Three cheers for the Lerwick painter!
万岁! 万岁! 万岁! 万岁!
Hip, hip, hooray! Hip, hip, hooray! Hip, hip, hooray!
你去港口,我待在市场十字路口附近,好吗?
You take the harbour, I'll stay near the Market Cross. OK?
你说了算。
You're the boss.
托什,是我。
Hi, Tosh, it's me.
我在回布雷塞的渡轮上。
I'm on the ferry back to Bressay.
我只是想确保你能留意周围的情况。
I just want to make sure you keep an eye on things.
又怎么了?
Oh, what is it now?
Per Lungstad?
Per Lungstad?
未麻跟你提起过他吗?
Mima ever talked to you about him at all?
你看,你知道我怎么想的,我想未麻认为他们挖出来的是他
You see, you know what I think, I think Mima thought it was him they dug up
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表