剧集 | 太阳召唤(2021) | 导航列表
How did they even know about me?
他们怎么会知道我的存在?
Your little light show in the Fold was visible from miles away.
你在黑幕里释放的光亮 在几公里外都能看见
Whatever their original mission was, they must have diverted to find you.
无论他们最初的任务是什么 肯定转变为搜寻你了
That's why I'm traveling with you.
所以我才要与你同行
They're that scared of you?
他们就那么怕你吗?
I think they're more scared of you.
我认为他们更惧怕你
Why?
为什么?
What your power means to us.
因为你的能力所代表的意义
You may well be the first of your kind,
你或许是第一位太阳召唤者
but we've always had a name for you.
但在我们口中 你一直有另一个称呼
For what we hope you can do.
它蕴涵着我们对你抱有的期望
Enter the Fold. Destroy it from within.
进入黑幕 从内部将其摧毁
With proper training, some amplification, you could be the--
经过适当的训练 和一些加乘 你就能成为…
No!
我不要!
No?
不要?
No, what?
不要什么?
I don't want any of this.
我不想卷进这些事
Why can't you get rid of it?
为什么你不自己去摧毁黑幕?
Do you think I haven't tried, Miss Starkov?
你以为我没试过吗 斯达科夫小姐?
If I enter the Fold, I'm a beacon for the volcra.
若我进入黑幕 无异于给了涡克拉一盏指路明灯
All I can do is make it worse.
只会让情况进一步恶化
Then just…
那就…
Can't you use some Grisha science
你不能利用格里莎科技
to transfer this to someone who can use it?
将我的能力转移到其他人身上吗?
You would give up your gift?
你想放弃自己的天赋?
Gift?
天赋?
You dragged me away from my only friends
你们把我从仅有的朋友身边带走
and now, according to you, I'll be a target for the rest of my life.
而现在 如你所言 我的余生都将成为别人猎杀的目标
You know why you've never found someone with this power?
知道你们为什么 从来没有发现过我的同类吗?
Maybe it's because they don't want to be found.
也许是因为他们不想被发现
I'm going to ask you again.
我再问你一次
Were you tested as a child?
你小时候接受过测试吗?
Mal! Alina!
玛尔!阿丽娜!
We hid.
我们躲起来了
We were different enough already.
我们已经够与众不同的了
Didn't want to be even more alone.
不想再变得更加孤独
You are Grisha.
你是格里莎
You are not alone.
你不孤独
Why are you back?
你怎么回来了?
We were ambushed. Fjerdans.
我们遭遇了菲尔达人的伏击
They must've been close enough to the Fold to have seen the explosion.
他们当时一定在黑幕附近 看到了那场光爆
They were after her.
他们是冲她来的
But where are the others?
可是其他人呢?
Dead. Wounded. Waiting on fresh horses.
非死即伤 在等新马过去接他们回来
Alina? Is she all right?
阿丽娜呢?她没事吧?
She is with General Kirigan.
她跟奇利甘将军在一起
You left her alone with one man?
你们就派一个人保护她?
We simply cannot afford any more losses.
我们不能再承受任何损失了
Can we get a small unit to go in? Look for any survivors?
能派遣一支小队过去吗? 看看有没有幸存者
We need to go after her.
我们得去找她
Excuse me, soldier?
你说什么 士兵?
Alina Starkov. The Sun Summoner.
阿丽娜斯达科夫 太阳召唤者
The whole company should be her escort.
整个连队的人都应该去护送她
Everyone will want her dead or in custody.
所有人不是想要她的命 就是想囚禁她
Not our problem, son.
那也不关我们的事 小子
Not our…
不关我们的…
What does that mean?
什么意思?
The Sun Summoner is Grisha.
太阳召唤者是格里莎
Second Army.
归第二军团管
Let those fancy folk handle her.
那些打扮得花里胡哨的家伙会照料她
Until they decide she's a fraud and put her head on a spike,
除非他们断定她是个骗子 把她的头砍下来插在木桩上
I'm not wasting time or men on it.
否则我不想为此浪费时间和人手
Until a few hours ago, she was one of your own.
就在数小时前 她还是你的部下
And you would turn your back on her so quickly?
你这么快就不管她的死活了?
And they won't kill her.
他们不会杀她的
She's real.
她是真的太阳召唤者
I saw it.
我亲眼看见了
All I know is she's not worth the risk until the King tells me so.
我只知道不值得为她犯险 除非国王下令
She's worth it, sir.
值得的 长官
When I was drafted, my sergeant schooled us about Grisha.
我应征入伍时 中士教过我们有关格里莎的事
He said we would win this war because one of them was worth 50 of us.
他说我们定会打胜仗 因为一名格里莎抵得上50个普通人
Then the revolver pistol came in from the west,
然后左轮手♥枪♥从西方流入
and I was told a Grisha was worth two dozen soldiers.
据说导致格里莎的战力削弱了一半
When I lost half my company to the Fjerdans with a repeating rifle
菲尔达人借助连发步♥枪♥ 杀死了我们连队一半的士兵
and one in ten of our casualties was Grisha,
阵亡者十分之一都是格里莎
they said it was an acceptable ratio.
他们说这个比例可以接受
How long before they are just as useless as the rest of us?
要不了多久 格里莎战士将不会比普通士兵强多少
Whatever. You!
-随便吧 -你!
You heard that, too? Was that you?
-你也听见了? -是你干的吗?
No, I'm, uh…I'm, uh, bouncing for the Clipper.
不是 我在给帆船俱乐部当保镖
Haven't seen you before. Where's Tombar?
以前没见过你 通巴在哪儿?
Oh. Don't know. Hey. Was that sign damaged before?
我不知道 嘿 那块牌子是不是破损了?
Saints! Where was that?
天啊!哪儿来的枪声?
Boris, would you…
波瑞斯 你能不能…
It's been a while, Poppy.
好久不见了 波比
I see you're still upset.
看来你还在生气
About you stealing my shares of the Crow Club?
气你偷走了我在乌鸦俱乐部的份额?
It wasn't stealing. It was just a raw deal.
那不是偷 只是不平等交易
Most deals in the Barrel are.
在巴罗进行的交易大多如此
What do you want, Dirtyhands?
你想怎样 “黑手”?
I need to find someone.
我要找一个人
Or at least, learn how to find them. Tonight.
或者至少 得知寻找他的方法 今晚就要
Looking for a club act, are we?
是某个俱乐部的表演者吗?
I'm looking for the Conductor.
我在找“指挥官”
So you do know him.
你果然知道这个人
This is about a job, isn't it?
是为了份差事 对吧?
One that sends you all the way east, for a million kruge?
需要你们一路向东 赏金一百万克鲁格的任务
You'll never make enough to compete with Pekka, you know?
你永远赚不到 足够与佩卡竞争的钱 知道吗?
He's a king. You're just the Bastard of the Barrel.
他是王者 你只是巴罗的野小子
Tante Heleen wrote you?
唐特赫林给你写信了?
Just this evening, yes, you snoop.
对 今晚刚收到的 你个偷♥窥♥狂
She was asking about the Conductor as well.
她也在问指挥官的事
Probably about the same job.
没准是为了同一份差事
So I warned him to steer clear of her.
所以我警告过他了 离她远点儿
You warned him? With a note?
你警告他了?通过字条吗?
She wanted you to do that so she could have the messenger followed.
你这样正中她下怀 她正好尾随信使过去
She wouldn't hurt him, would she?
她不会伤害他吧?
She would if it meant hurting me.
她会的 如果这么做能伤害到我的话
Now, if you have any loyalty to him, tell me where he is. Right now.
如果你真心为他好 立刻告诉我他在哪里
Awake? Finally.
你可算醒了
You hit me.
你打我
I needed some time.
我需要时间
To ransack my apartment?
好洗劫我的公♥寓♥?
To find records of the children you sold to the brothels.
好翻找被你卖♥♥到妓院的儿童名单
I have never sold any indentures.
我从来没贩卖♥♥过人口
You sold people to the White Rose. People like me.
你把人卖♥♥到白玫瑰园 像我这样的人
You work for Heleen. No, no, you've got it all wrong.
你是赫林的人 不是的 你误会了
I'm not in her business, I'm a smuggler.
我不是做她那行的 我是走私客
You steal people. How many Suli indentures have you sold?
你偷偷把人带走 你拐卖♥♥过多少苏利人?
I liberate families fleeing the war.
我帮助逃离战争的人得到自♥由♥
I smuggle deserters and refugees. Please, please!
我偷运的都是逃兵和难民 饶命!
Give me names. Who buys them?
告诉我名字 买♥♥家是谁?
Do you separate the boys from the girls?
你会把男孩和女孩分开卖♥♥吗?
How old were you when you were taken?
你被带走时多大?
Who are you looking for? Your parents? A sibling?
你在找谁?你的父母吗? 还是兄弟姐妹?
A sister?
姐妹?
Brother.
是我弟弟
He was 12 and I was 14
当年他才12岁 我14
when four men took us from my parents' wagon,
四个男人把我们从爸妈的马车里掳走
separated us.
然后把我们分开
剧集 | 太阳召唤(2021) | 导航列表