剧集 | 太阳召唤(2021) | 导航列表
When I was young, I was afraid of the dark.
小时候 我惧怕黑暗
When I got older, I learned that darkness is a place,
等到长大一些 我懂得了黑暗之处
and it's full of monsters.
是怪物栖息之所
I live in East Ravka, but I've never been welcome here
我住在东拉夫卡 但一直为当地人所不容
because I look like my mother, and she looked like the enemy.
因为我承袭了妈妈的样貌 而她长得像大家的敌人
Alina, how can you do that in here?
阿丽娜 你在马车上绘图?
Bumps help with texture.
颠簸可以赋予线条质感
The Fold looks different on mine.
我画的黑幕跟你的不太一样
I need to get a better view from your country.
我得从你的国家那边好好观察一下
She grew up here. Come on!
她是在这儿长大的 去你的!
The Shu Han didn't want her either.
书翰那边的人也不待见她
Cartographers, listen up. We're almost there.
制图师们 注意 我们快到了
Pack up and be ready to leave.
收拾好东西准备下车
And if you lose anything, you will not be getting a replacement.
如有物品丢失 可是没有备用品替换的
But they aren't the monsters. They're just boys.
但他们不是怪物 只是群大男孩
I learned about my true enemy when I was a child.
我打小就知道了什么才是真正的敌人
Is it real?
它真的存在吗?
Of course it's real.
当然是真的
The Fold ate your parents.
黑幕吞噬了你的父母
It's the reason for many of the orphans here.
这里很多孤儿都因它失去了双亲(改编自李巴杜格系列小说)
People trying to cross. Taunting the Saints.
人们试图穿过黑幕 还嘲笑圣者
Then why cross it? Why not go around?
那为什么还要这么做? 为何不绕道而行?
Read the map.
你看看地图
The north want our Grisha dead,
北方人与我们的格里莎水火不容
the south guards its mountains.
南方人坚守自封他们的山脉
We have nowhere else to go.
我们没有其他路可走
Now work on your shading, girl.
好好练习描绘阴影吧 孩子
Keep a pencil in your hand.
手里要时刻拿着铅笔
Or else someone will put a rifle in it instead.
否则有人会塞把来♥福♥枪♥给你
I spent years thinking I'd find a way out.
多年来 我以为自己能找到出路
Around the Fold, to go somewhere where no one cares where I'm from.
绕过黑幕 到没有人在乎我出身的地方去
But now, I'm old enough to know the only way out is through.
而现在 我已经长大了 知道唯一的出路就是穿过黑幕
We are never going to see it go away. This abomination is here forever.
它永远不会消失 这令人憎恶的黑暗会永远横亘于此
You don't go to church.
没有信仰的家伙
A Saint who can summon the sun will destroy it.
会有一个能召唤太阳的圣者 把它摧毁的
I'd like to see even one person who isn't scared of that.
若有人不惧黑幕 我倒想见识见识
I bet I know someone.
我想我知道一个人
Mal. He isn't afraid of anything.
玛尔 他无所畏惧
You'd be surprised.
你会大吃一惊的
Alina.
阿丽娜
Mal?
玛尔?
Look what I found.
看我找到了什么
Where?
在哪找到的呀?
Little guy's lost.
小家伙迷路了
But I found some chewed plants in the woods to the east.
但我在东边的树林里 发现了被啃食过的植物
I bet his warren's there.
它的窝应该就在那边
Why you run from me, half-breed?
你跑什么呀 杂种?
Stay away from him.
离他远点儿
Or what? You going to draw me, rice eater?
不然呢?你要给我画像吗 饭桶?
Or I'll cut you.
不然我用刀切你
What's this?
你们在做什么?
Who's tracked in dirt on my rug? Mal Oretsev!
谁弄脏了我的地毯?玛尔奥勒瑟夫!
Mal?
玛尔?
I know you're hiding here!
我知道你躲在这里!
Come out now! No!
-快出来! -不要!
Can't hide forever.
你不可能躲一辈子
Yes, I can!
我可以!
All right, maybe you can.
好吧 也许你可以
But this is what you become!
但这样一来
A boy who hides from a fight!
你就成了临阵脱逃的懦夫!
Get very good at it, maybe you'll survive to see 20.
好好当个缩头乌龟吧 没准你能活到20岁
Bring me a big rabbit before the dinner bell goes.
晚餐铃响之前 给我带只大兔子回来
Final bets! Final bets!
最后一轮下注!
Keep it clean, boys, go on.
光明正大地比斗吧 小伙子们 开始
Yes!
好!
Get stuck in there. Let's go! Come on!
全力出击 上啊!加油!
It's all right, breathe. Breathe, here we go. Come on.
没关系!稳住呼吸 吸气 好了 去吧 加油
He'll be all right?
他没事吧?
I'm sure we'll find out. Come on, hit him! Belt him.
待会儿就知道了 上啊 动手!打他
He doesn't want it! Come on, chump! He doesn't want it!
人家不吃这一套! 别傻了 笨蛋!人家不吃这一套!
Hurt him, now! Hurt him!
快让他吃点苦头
Come on, let's go! Let's go now! Let's have it. Come on!
来吧 上啊 快出手 击败他 上啊!
Lovely!
好样的!
Yes! Yes!
好啊!
You beauty!
好小子!
My boy, Mal Oretsev, wins again! Who wants a go?
我哥们儿玛尔奥勒瑟夫又赢了! 还有谁想挑战他?
I'll take a turn.
我来试试
How about it? Just you and me.
怎么样?你我二人对决
No, no, no.
不行
If you lose, you'll be in the medika. If you win, they'll throw you in the brig.
你要是输了 铁定得进医院 就算赢了 也会被他们关进监狱
Shut it down, boys! Shut it down!
对局结束 诸位!结束!
You try me without that magic, huh?
你有种试试不用魔法看看
It's just air.
只是空气而已嘛
Come on! Anyone!
不是吧!谁来都行啊!
Alina!
阿丽娜!
When did you get in?
你几时来的?
Yesterday. Everyone's getting their assignments.
昨天 大家都在接任务呢
Suppose cartography's heading back south.
我猜制图队要掉头往南走
I found out 'cause they're putting my unit with yours again.
我也发现了 因为我这队人又要与你们同行了
They're looking for a way through the mountains.
他们想设法穿越山脉
Oh! So we're back together?
那我们又能在一起了?
They can't keep best friends apart for too long.
他们总不能让两个好朋友分开太久嘛
Corporal Oretsev, are you saying you miss me?
奥勒瑟夫下士 你这是想我了吗?
Well, I need someone to take the fall for my petty crimes, that's all.
我只不过想着违纪时得有个替罪羊
Oh, they moved our tent. Yeah, it's down that end now.
-我们的营地转移了 -是啊 换到那头去了
So many First Army here.
这里好多第一军团的人
We look like a halfway house, accepting donations.
看起来真像个过渡教习所 接受各种捐助
Actually, I won't be accepting any donations
其实 我不必接受捐助了
because I won this betting on a fight. Huh?
因为我在比武赌斗中赢了钱
Look at you. Flush with five whole kruge?
发财了呀你 搞到了五张…克鲁格?
What will you do with foreign money? We're not in Ketterdam.
你拿着外币能干什么? 我们又不在凯特丹
Don't crush my dreams.
别戳破我的美梦
Again! Inferni!
再来!御火师!
Nice. Nice. Good. Good. Again.
不错 很好 再来
This is why our tents got moved.
难怪我们的营地被迁走了
Good. Grisha wanted more space.
-很好 -格里莎战士想要更多场地
Ugh. Grisha.
格里莎
Now. I'm going to do it again.
现在 我再来一次
Show-offs.
真爱显摆
Another Inferni and Squaller.
又一个御火师和御风师合作的例子
They're always picking on us when their general's not around.
这些人总趁他们将军不在时欺负我们
It's like home all over again.
简直跟在老家时一模一样
It wasn't all bad. We learned some good life lessons back then.
也不完全是坏事 那阵子我们学会了很多生活教训
Yeah? Care to share with the class?
是吗?说来听听
One, don't cry in public.
第一条 不当众流泪
Hide your emotional breakdown for when you're alone. Obviously.
隐藏住情绪 显然 你得等到独处时再崩溃
Two, always carry a weapon on you. Always.
-第二条 武器不离身 -绝不
There's a third I can't remember.
还有第三条的 我给忘了
Open her up, we're loading!
打开舱门 开始装船!
That looks new.
那瞧着像新造的
Brand-new. Grisha call it ultralight.
全新的 格里莎说这是超轻型飞船
Made by their own Fabrikators. It's supposed to be faster.
由格里莎造物师打造 据说速度更快
What happened to the last one?
之前那艘怎么了?
Never came back.
一去不回
There he is! -Here we go.
-他在那儿! -来了
I would have made a killing on you,
我本来可以靠你大赚一笔
but nah, he refused to loan me any money, so
可他不愿借钱给我 所以…
That's because you're a child in a bigger child's body.
因为你就是个长不大的老小子
You're shorter than I am. Okay. Dubrov, Mikhael, this is Alina.
-你小子还没有我高 -杜布洛夫、米凯尔 这是阿丽娜
Your little friend from Keramzin?
你那位从科尔姆森来的小伙伴?
剧集 | 太阳召唤(2021) | 导航列表