剧集 | 太阳召唤(2021) | 导航列表
You thought I knew?
你以为我早就知道?
You cheated on the test when we were children.
我们小时候 你在测试时作弊了
You cut your own hand.
你割伤了自己的手
Not because I knew I was Grisha.
并非因为我知道自己是格里莎
Because I knew what would happen if I somehow passed their test.
而是因为我知道 万一我通过了测试会怎样
They would have taken me away.
他们会把我带走
To a palace, Alina.
是带去王宫啊 阿丽娜
They would have split us up!
他们会把我们分开!
I've been trying to get back to you this whole time.
这段时间 我一直在为了回到你身边而努力
I found the Stag.
我找到了那头牡鹿
Kirigan's orders to track it came from your drawings.
奇利甘看到了你的画 下令让人追踪它
I thought you were showing me the way to you.
我以为那是你的主意 好让我来找你
He stole them from my journal.
是他从我的日记里把画偷走了
Baghra was telling the truth.
巴格拉说的是真的
He's been obsessed with finding it.
他一直执迷于找到它
It's the one amplifier that could rival his power,
它是唯一能够 与他的能力相抗衡的加乘器
if another Grisha claimed it.
他不想让其他格里莎得到它
You wrote me letters?
你给我写过信?
Thank you for finding me.
谢谢你找到了我
Always.
不用谢
I'll always find you.
无论如何 我都会找到你
Let's go and find some shelter. Yeah.
-我们去找个地方落脚吧 -好
No horses missing at the stables, so…
马厩里一匹马都没有少 所以…
So?
所以?
What?
什么?
Are you going to tell me how the target got away?
你要告诉我 目标是怎么逃走的吗?
I let her go.
是我放她走的
You were hired to do a job.
我雇佣你 是要完成一个任务
Yes, the job was to pick up a fake for an easy million kruge.
没错 任务是绑♥架♥一个冒牌圣者 轻松换取一百万克鲁格
We found a living Saint who can summon the sun.
而我们找到的 是一个能召唤太阳的圣者
A good magician is a good con artist.
一个出色的魔术师自然精于骗术
The trick…
诀窍就是…
is to make it look real.
让戏法看起来像是真的
This is different.
她不一样
You saw her summon with your own eyes.
你也亲眼看见了她召唤阳光
The best illusions are the most convincing.
能以假乱真的才是顶级障眼法
That's the game.
这就是游戏规则
You can hide behind your cynicism, but I believe she's the real thing.
你就继续愤世嫉俗逃避现实吧 但我相信她是真的
I don't see you falling to your knees
我们也遇到过摄心者和御风师
to worship every Heartrender or Squaller we meet.
怎么没见你对他们虔诚跪拜?
This is different.
她不一样
Her power is a miracle.
她的能力是一个奇迹
I won't betray my faith.
我不会背弃自己的信仰
Pious as that may be, we cannot work effectively as a crew
也许你真的很虔诚 但若你的决定总被宗教热情所左右
if you're making decisions based on religious zeal.
我们不可能组成高效合作的团队
Is that a threat to return me to Heleen?
这是在威胁要将我送还给赫林吗?
Either we get the target or Heleen gets the Crow Club
要么我们带回目标 要么赫林得到乌鸦俱乐部
and Pekka gets whatever's left.
其余的全让佩卡坐收渔利
Wait.
等一下
Why would Heleen get the Crow Club?
乌鸦俱乐部怎么会落到赫林手上?
Kaz.
卡兹
What did you do?
你做了什么?
What happened to your shoulder?
你的肩膀怎么了?
It's nothing, I'm fine.
没什么 我没事
I know that voice.
听声音我就知道
What voice?
什么声音?
The voice you use when you're not fine.
你不舒服时 声音都会变成这样
I'm fine.
我没事
I'm just… hungry.
我就是…饿了
Ah, let's cook some dinner, then.
那我们做晚饭吃吧
We can't risk a fire.
我们不能冒险生火
If they're still looking, the smoke will lead them right to us.
如果他们还在找你 炊烟会把他们引过来的
So… we starve.
那…我们就饿死
That'll show 'em.
让他们大开眼界
We won't starve.
我们不会饿死的
The trick will be… not to freeze.
真正的难题是…避免冻死
I can help with that.
这个我有办法
Give me your hand.
把手给我
No smoke.
这样不会有烟
They taught you how to control it?
你学会怎么驾驭能力了?
Don't be scared.
别害怕
Your powers don't scare me.
你的能力没有吓到我
Is it me, then?
那你怕的是我了?
Do I scare you?
我让你害怕了吗?
No.
没有
Of course not. Why would you think that?
当然没有 你为什么会这么想?
'Cause I've seen it.
因为我看见了恐惧
In your eyes.
就在你的眼睛里
In Kribirsk.
在克里比斯克时
I'm sorry that it took me this long to see you, Alina.
对不起 阿丽娜 我花了这么长时间才认识到真正的你
But I see you now.
但我现在明白了
Relax.
别紧张嘛
This isn't where I have my way with you.
我又不会在这里跟你上♥床♥
I can't wait to be back in my own bed.
我真想快点睡回到自己的床上
Yeah, I can feel just how much you hate sleeping next to me.
是啊 我能感觉到 你有多讨厌跟我同床共枕
Why do you have to say things like that?
你为什么非要这么说话?
I like it when you turn red.
我喜欢看你脸红的样子
You're so lewd. It's unseemly.
你太淫♥荡♥了 举止不得体
Women in Fjerda are modest and pious.
菲尔达的女人都很端庄 也很虔诚
Oh, so, you speak for all Fjerdan girls?
你这是在为菲尔达姑娘们代言吗?
Fjerdan women are caretakers.
菲尔达的女人相夫教子
They're venerated. And Fjerdan men are their protectors.
她们受人敬重 受到菲尔达男人的保护
Now that sounds like a recipe for a lot of very unhappy people.
听上去像是一群毫无乐趣的人
We are very happy people.
我们都很快乐
In Ravka, boys and girls train and fight together.
在拉夫卡 男孩和女孩一起训练、并肩作战
Side by side.
相互依靠
We don't waste time on maidenly blushing.
我们不会浪费时间 像怀春少女一样脸红
That is precisely why you will lose the war.
所以你们一定会被我们打败
It's not natural for girls to fight.
女孩不该参战 这不正常
No, it's not natural for someone to be as stupid as he is tall and yet, oh,
我告诉你什么叫不正常 一个人高马大、头脑简单的人居然…
there you stand.
说的就是你
Fjerdan girls… don't want to fight.
菲尔达的姑娘…不想打仗
Have you ever asked one? I don't need to.
你有问过她们吗? 根本不用问
It's how Djel intends it.
这是天神的旨意
I can't wait until you get trounced by a girl.
我等不及要看你 惨败在一个姑娘手上了
Not in this lifetime.
这辈子都不可能
I'll do it myself if I have to.
有必要的话 我会亲自动手
Saints, I didn't know you could laugh.
天啊 我都不知道你还会笑
The alarm trigger is set.
报♥警♥器已经安置完毕
Horses are ready and I've stashed the rest of our gear.
马匹也已准备就绪 其余装备我也都藏好了
If we don't move soon, the Black General will be on top of us.
如果不赶快走 黑暗将军就要追上来了
We can't waste any more time looking for the girl.
我们不能再浪费时间找那女孩
I just settled our tab with the last of our coin.
我刚结完账 我们一个子儿都不剩了
We're really gonna leave empty-handed, then?
难道真的要空手而回了吗?
Stay.
你留在车上
I don't need you out here.
这里不需要你出面
And?
怎么样?
The wagon matches the one that was reported stolen from the palace.
这正是王宫失窃的那辆马车
They may have continued on horseback, faster, harder to track.
他们可能改成骑马前进了 速度更快 也更难追踪
What was that?
什么声音?
Our alarm.
是我们的报♥警♥器
Split up, much easier to take a Grisha one-on-one
分头行动 一对一单挑格里莎
than a whole squad of them. Rendezvous at the fountain.
好过跟他们团战 回头在喷水池会合
No! Move!
-不! -快走!
No!
不!
Come on! Wait!
-搞什么! -等等!
No, Polina.
住手 波莉娜
You can't burn it all down.
你不能把这里全烧了
That Barrel rat killed my brother.
那个巴罗的人♥渣♥杀了我兄弟
I will reduce her to ash.
我要把她烧成灰烬
剧集 | 太阳召唤(2021) | 导航列表