剧集 | 太阳召唤(2021) | 导航列表
He threw a book at me.
他拿书扔我
They stole I know.
-他们偷了… -我知道
It was the thieves…
是那帮小偷…
I'll find a horse and I can catch up to them.
我去找匹马 我能追上他们
No, it's a waste of time. She's not with them.
不必浪费时间 她没跟他们在一块儿
She's on her own.
她现在是单独行动
And our priority now is to locate her as quickly as possible.
我们的当务之急是尽快找到她
You don't need to put…
你不用…
Yes, David?
什么事 大卫?
Well, Genya gave her a ring.
珍雅给过她一枚戒指
Made of pure iridium, not native to Ravka.
是用纯铱打造的 并非产自拉夫卡
So when we get within one mile of her, I can direct us.
只要与她的距离不超过1点6公里 我就能锁定她的位置
Well done.
很好
Proving again the many uses of a Durast.
再次证明了驭物师的价值
Let's go.
我们走
I've never seen a berry bush picked clean so high.
我从没见过连顶端的果实 都快被吃光的浆果树
I'm sure it's the work of our stag.
肯定是那头牡鹿的杰作
If we follow that path, we'll catch up to it in a day or two.
循着那条路走 一两天内我们就能追上它
Good.
很好
Here.
给你
Listen, we're getting close to Fjerda.
听着 我们离菲尔达越来越近了
I don't like putting you in harm's way.
我不希望你冒险
Since when have you backed down from a fight?
你从什么时候开始会临阵退缩了?
Since my new job.
从我肩负起新的工作
Bodyguard to a Saint.
守护一位圣者开始
What if there's no real Saint here?
如果世上根本没有什么圣者呢?
It's just me.
我不过就是个人而已
When I was eight, you defended me from boys three years older than you
我八岁时 你为了保护我 跟那些比自己大三岁的男孩子对抗
with nothing more than a letter opener.
当时你手里只有一把开信刀
Consider this payback.
就当我在报答你吧
Well, if I do anything particularly heroic,
好吧 若我有什么特别英勇的事迹
I'm going to need you there as a witness so you can write songs about me later.
拜托你一定要给我做见证 以后写歌♥赞颂我
Mmm.
嗯
Delicious.
好吃
I could eat five more.
我还能再吃上五串
You really developed an appetite, didn't you?
你胃口真是变好了呀
That's new.
真新鲜
Not bad, I'm just…I'm saying it looks good on you.
不是说这样不好 我只是… 就是想说 你穿这身很好看
Thanks.
谢谢
Using my power is definitely changing me.
肯定是使用异能带来的改变
My appetite, for sure.
当然 包括胃口变大了
No, you look great.
不 你这样很好
I mean, you look healthy.
看上去很健康
Is that what, um…
这是…
being a Summoner does to you?
成为召唤师带来的好处吗?
That's how he's lived for so long.
这就是他长命百岁的秘诀
Who?
谁?
Aleksander.
亚历山大
He'll hunt me down and he'll never stop.
他一定会追捕我 他绝不会善罢甘休的
I'm the only threat to him now.
我是唯一能威胁到他的人
Who's Aleksander?
亚历山大是谁?
General Kirigan.
奇利甘将军
I made some…
我在小王宫时…
stupid choices at the Little Palace.
做了一些愚蠢的选择
And he--
而他…
Hey, look, you don't owe me an explanation.
嘿 听我说 你不必向我解释
I just want to keep you safe.
我只想保证你的安全
Come on.
来吧
Yeah, she was Shu.
对 她是书翰人
Pulled a trick with phosphorus or something, blinded my mate.
用磷之类的东西把我朋友弄瞎了
Any idea where she went?
知道她去哪儿了吗?
Neighbors said they saw her flee north, into the woods.
周围的人说看见她往北跑进了树林
She's a spy, yeah?
她是个间谍 对吗?
What makes you say that?
为什么这么说?
First Army came through here, too, earlier.
第一军团的人之前也来过
Looking for her.
来找她
Who…
谁?
exactly?
说清楚
Some tracker.
某个追踪手
A corporal.
一个下士
No ordinary tracker.
不是一般的追踪手
No ordinary girl.
不是一般的女孩
Orphans of Keramzin.
科尔姆森的孤儿
Reunited.
重逢了
Adorable.
可喜可贺啊
Miss Starkov is in the woods.
斯达科夫小姐在树林里
She's going after the Stag.
她去寻找牡鹿了
剧集 | 太阳召唤(2021) | 导航列表