剧集 | 太阳召唤(2021) | 导航列表
That one is our invitation to perform, signed by the Queen.
这是我们的演出邀请函 由王后殿下签署的
This writ allows you access to the grounds,
持有这份文件 你们可以进入小王宫
the main ballroom and nowhere else.
以及主宴会厅 不得擅闯其他场所
You are being employed by the Queen. You are not her guests.
你们是王后雇来的 不是她的客人
You are to stay together as a group, at all times.
无论何时 你们马戏团的人必须集体行动
No guns, no knives, no weapons of any kind.
不得携带枪♥支♥、刀具 以及其他任何种类的武器
Punishment for violation of these rules
违规的惩罚
ranges from being fired to being fired upon.
轻则被解雇 重则被枪毙
Now, do we all understand these rules?
规矩都听懂了吗?
No!
不!
Oh, for Saints' sake. The Sun Summoner! I just want to see her!
-天啊 -太阳召唤者!我就想见见她!
All right, that's enough.
好了 够了
Do we really need the entire corps for one man?
真有必要全体出动来抓捕一个人吗?
Come on.
过来
The rest of you, post up now.
其他人 回到各自的岗位
I panicked. Nobody's ever asked to spend time with me before.
我慌了嘛 以前从来没有人 提出过要跟我约会
So you set him on fire? It was an accident.
-所以你就放火烧他了? -那是意外
The Squallers had to launch him right into the lake.
御风师不得不把他轰到湖里
So, set ablaze, then nearly drowned.
所以 他先是被点着了 然后又差点淹死
You've made quite a first impression.
你这第一印象还真是深刻呢
Hi, Genya. Hi, Genya.
-嗨 珍雅 -嗨 珍雅
They need you for the kefta. No, I'm so late. Nadia, come on.
-他们需要你试穿凯夫塔 -糟糕 要迟到了 纳蒂亚 快来
Thank all Saints I got here in time.
谢天谢地 幸亏我及时赶到
I think they tried their best, actually. That's a terrifying thought.
-其实我觉得她们尽力了 -这想法真可怕
Still nothing from Mal.
玛尔还是没有消息
You don't have to update me anymore. I'm sure you've got enough on your plate.
不必再帮我留意了 我想你已经够忙的了
You have no idea.
可不是嘛
The Queen, Her Royal Bossiness, Tatiana,
塔提安娜王后 那个霸道的皇家女人
has absolutely no regard for my need to sleep.
完全不关心我有没有时间睡觉
She woke before dawn and demanded I touch up her face
她天没亮就醒来 让我在其他服侍的人过来前
before the rest of her team arrived.
好好修饰她的脸
I can accidentally blind her in the demonstration, if you like.
如果你想的话 我可以在展示会上 不小心亮瞎她的眼
What's that for?
这是干什么用的?
Relax your eyebrows.
放松你的眉毛
I don't mind, actually.
其实 我并不介意
It tends to shift the King's gaze in her direction.
这样有助于把国王的目光 吸引到她那边
At least until nightfall.
至少直到夜幕降临
Let's just say the Fold is gone. What then?
假如黑幕消失了 之后会如何?
Ravka will be revived. The Second Army won't be as necessary.
拉夫卡会重获新生 第二军团将不再是必不可少的
Grisha will have new opportunities.
格里莎会迎来新的机遇
I've always wanted to travel the world. See the True Sea.
我一直想要周游世界 去看看实海
Visit the library at the University of Ketterdam.
参观凯特丹大学的图书馆
Mal always talked about retiring to a farm.
玛尔总说退伍后要开个农场
I never really liked farms.
我其实从来就不喜欢农场
But perhaps a dacha in Balakirev.
但在巴勒克里夫 来栋乡间别♥墅♥应该不错
Assuming Saints get to retire.
如果圣者也能退休的话
Right. Yeah, there's that.
对哦 是啊 还有这个问题
I know the general insisted on black for the performance,
我知道将军坚持要你在展示时穿黑色
but perhaps after, you could return to blue.
但或许展示结束后 你可以穿回蓝色
I think I'm going to stick with the black, moving forward.
从今往后 我穿黑色就好
I like seeing you this way
我喜欢看到你这么开心…
but I want you to be careful.
但是…你要小心
Of what?
小心什么?
Powerful men.
强大的男人
Come in.
请进
Hi.
你好
Uh, this is David Kostyk. Expert resident Fabrikator.
这是大卫柯斯提 专业的住♥宅♥造物师
He created the blue light we use for crossing the Fold.
我们在穿越黑幕时使用的蓝灯 就是他创造的
Yeah, the general had me make these for your demonstration this evening.
是的 将军命我 为你今晚的展示会做了这副手套
They're lovely.
很好看
What do they do?
它们有什么作用?
They'll make it easier to split one beam into two.
它们能辅助你分♥裂♥光线
Your show of power will determine who remains our ally.
你的能力展示 将决定我们能留住多少同盟
They'll help enhance your performance.
它们会让你的表现更上一层楼
Ingenious.
真是心灵手巧呢
I think I'll be all right on my own.
我觉得我自己能行
Of course.
当然
See you at the fete!
庆典上见!
What?
怎么了?
You never compliment anyone to their face.
你从来不会当面夸人
You like him.
你喜欢他
Not a word.
别胡说
"Ingenious."
“心灵手巧”
Here's the plan.
计划是这样的
I'll walk the route our target will take from the ballroom
目标将从宴会厅去往晚宴活动场地
to the dinner event and look for an ambush point.
我会沿着路线走一遍 寻找伏击点
You should have one of us with you.
你该让我们其中一个陪你去
I'll manage.
我自己能行
You can't blow your cover this early, and Jesper needs to plot our escape route.
你不能这么快就暴露身份 而杰斯帕需要为我们制定逃跑路线
There is a gap in the schedule between events,
在活动之间会有一段空档
so they may place her in a room here,
他们可能会让她待在某个房♥间
away from the crowd, somewhere safe.
远离人群的安全屋
This would be where they feel she's most protected
这将是他们认为最万无一失的地方
and therefore, the best place to grab her.
因此 也是我们最理想的掳人地点
We just need to find a way in.
我们只需找到进入的方法
And have someone ready with a distraction to give us cover on our way out.
然后让一个人引开守卫的注意 好掩护我们撤离
That's where we grab her.
我们就在这里抓她
Does this look right?
这样看起来行吗?
I haven't done this routine since I was 14.
自从14岁以后 我就没练过舞了
Jesper, you're not even paying attention, are you?
杰斯帕 你根本没听我说话 对吧?
Sorry. What now? I said, you're not paying attention.
-抱歉 你说什么? -我说 你没在听我说话
Oh. I do vaguely remember you being airborne. Was that recently?
我依稀记得你悬在半空的画面 是最近发生的事吗?
Aren't you supposed to be scouting our way out?
你不是应该在侦察撤离路线吗?
What do you think I'm doing?
那你觉得我在做什么?
I think you're flirting with that stable hand.
我觉得你在跟那个马倌调情
What stable Oh, him.
什么马…哦 他啊
I suppose he's moderately attractive, but I hadn't really noticed.
他倒还算有魅力 但我之前压根没注意到他
This is going to be a lot less amusing
如果你找来的马车跑得不够快
when the carriage you find isn't fast enough.
事情可就不好玩了
Oh. So now you're an acrobat and a carriage expert?
所以你现在不但是杂技演员 还是马车专家了?
Tell me, what makes one carriage faster than another?
说说看 一辆马车 凭什么比另一辆跑得快?
Wheels? Weight? The year it was built?
轮子?重量?建造年份?
Don't answer, trick question.
别回答 这是陷阱问题
The right answer is there is no right answer.
正确答案是 根本没有正确答案
The carriage doesn't matter.
马车怎么样无所谓
It's the horse that makes the difference.
重要的是拉车的马
The horse determines how far, how fast.
马的品质决定了车能跑多远、多快
And that determines whether you get caught or not.
也决定了你会不会被追上
No human being should ever be as proud as you are right now.
你这会儿八成比任何人都更自豪吧
Me? What about your Sun Summoner?
我?那你的太阳召唤者呢?
I'm not the one who invited half the world to see me do a party trick.
我可没邀请一大群人 来看我在派对上表演戏法
You think that's what it is? Just a trick?
你是这么认为的?只是戏法?
Kaz thinks it's a trick. He's not usually wrong.
卡兹觉得是 通常他的想法都错不了
I know what Kaz thinks. I'm asking what you think.
我知道卡兹的想法 我问的是你怎么想
Hey
我…
I think that as long as we get paid
我觉得…只要有钱拿…
I don't care if she's real or not.
我才不在乎她有没有真本事
Wait till you see this kefta. It's a masterpiece.
等着瞧你的凯夫塔吧 简直是杰作
I can't wait to see Zoya's face when she sees you.
我等不及要看 佐娅见你穿着它时的表情了
We have to go outside.
我们得出去瞧瞧
No.
不行
Oh, come on, it's like Butter Week!
去嘛 外面简直像黄油周一样热闹!
In Keramzin, noblemen would drive around carts
在科尔姆森时 贵族们会乘着车
with all kinds of cheeses and breads.
一边游览一边派发各种奶酪和面包
Then they'd open their estates, put on carnivals with traveling troupes.
然后他们会开放自己的庄园 举办嘉年华会 邀请旅行马戏团演出
Orphans weren't allowed, but Mal and I used to sneak out.
他们不允许孤儿参加 但我和玛尔经常偷溜过去
It's not safe. Somebody might recognize you.
外面不安全 也许会有人认出你
I can wear a scarf. Or a hat. Or two hats.
我可以披个头巾 或者戴帽子 戴两顶也行
Only the people in the palaces know who I am.
只有王宫里的人知道我是谁
Can't I have this one thing before everything changes?
在命运彻底改变之前 我就不能任性这一回吗?
剧集 | 太阳召唤(2021) | 导航列表