剧集 | 太阳召唤(2021) | 导航列表
Has he talked?
他招供了吗?
A lot of lies. Ivan's with him.
满口谎言 伊万在看着他
I've been swindled.
我着了别人的道
Hoodwinked.
我被骗了
My guards tell me that they caught you fleeing the scene of the crime.
我的护卫说他们抓住你时 你正逃离犯罪现场
Yes, I followed them.
是的 我跟踪他们过去的
Followed whom?
跟踪谁?
They come from the other side of the Fold.
从黑幕那端过来的一伙人
From the start, they seemed, just, a bit off to me,
打从一开始 我就觉得他们有点不对劲
so when they left our stage, at the fete,
所以当他们在庆典上离开舞台时
I followed them to see what they were up to,
我就尾随过去 想看看他们到底要干什么
and at the time that I walked into that room,
而当我迈进那个房♥间时
they were gone and…
他们已经不见了…
Saints, it was… unspeakable.
天啊 那景象…简直没法形容
So I ran. I…
于是我扭头就跑 我…
How much of that is true?
有多少是真话?
He did cross the Fold with the others.
他确实是跟那些人一起穿过黑幕而来
The rest were lies.
其余的都是谎言
What? That's… No…
什么?那…不…
Your heart gives you away.
你的心跳声出♥卖♥♥♥了你
Do you know we keep records of everyone who crosses the Fold?
知道吗?我们会记录 所有穿越黑幕的人员名单
For the winter fete, we had ambassadors from Kerch,
前来参加冬日庆典的
Novyi Zem, the Wandering Isle, but you didn't cross with them, did you?
有科奇、诺维赞姆和迷踪岛的大使 而你并不是跟他们一起来的 对吗?
No, you and your crew,
不 你和你的团队
you have another way.
用另一种方法穿过了黑幕
I don't know what you mean. I…
我不明白你的意思 我…
He does.
他明白
I'm an entertainer.
我就是个娱乐大众的艺人
Oskar, Oskar Krepkov.
我叫奥斯卡 奥斯卡奎科夫
Well, that is certainly entertaining.
好吧 确实挺有趣的
You are the Conductor,
你是“指挥官”
Arken Visser, are you not?
阿肯韦瑟 不是吗?
You smuggle Grisha out of my palace!
你从我的王宫里偷走格里莎!
You help them abandon the war effort.
你帮助他们逃避上战场
No. I deal in legal indentures.
不 我只做合法的契约买♥♥卖♥♥
I don't mess with Grisha.
从不招惹格里莎
Lie.
撒谎
I don't need him to tell me.
他不说我也知道
I had a spy.
我手底下有个间谍
Nina Zenik.
妮娜赞尼克
Ring any bells?
有印象吗?
Nina?
妮娜?
Last report we had from her was that she'd be crossing the Fold
她最后一次向我汇报的内容 就是她要跟指挥官
with the Conductor and three rogues from Ketterdam.
还有另外三个从凯特丹来的混混 一起穿过黑幕
What their mission was, she didn't know.
对方的任务是什么 她不知道
She was waiting to meet you all.
她还等着跟你们见面呢
Now, poor Nina…
而现在 可怜的妮娜…
has not been heard from since.
从那以后就音讯全无
Might that have something to do with you, Mr. Visser?
她的失踪跟你有关吗 韦瑟先生?
No.
没有
I don't.
我不知道
See?
看吧?
I don't know what happened.
我根本不知道怎么回事
My guess, you struck a deal with these three thieves
我猜 你跟那三个小偷做了笔交易
to kidnap Alina Starkov.
要绑♥架♥阿丽娜斯达科夫
But you have a stronger relationship with a certain West Ravkan general
但你跟某位 妄想自立为王的西拉夫卡将军
who has notions of ruling his own country.
交情更深
So long as the Fold separates him from us.
只要黑幕存在 我们就奈何他不得
So, you made another deal.
于是 你们做了另一笔交易
You put on a disguise.
你把自己伪装起来
And you played at being assassin.
扮演刺客的角色
That's right.
没错
The prize to bring her back to Ketterdam was a million,
把她带回凯特丹的酬金是一百万
split four ways.
四人平分
But Zlatan offered me the same number…
而扎坦愿意付给我同样的酬金…
to kill her.
取她性命
So…
所以…
give me half that,
给我五十万
I'll get revenge for you. I can get close to Zlatan.
我可以为你复仇 我能接近扎坦
No.
不必了
I think I'll handle that myself.
我会自己解决
But I can help.
但我能帮你的忙
Tell me how I can help.
告诉我 需要我做什么?
You already have.
你已经做完了
Oh, Saints!
天啊!
We don't want any trouble.
我们不想惹麻烦
Neither do I, so I'll just be on my way.
我也不想 所以我自行离开就好
Clearly, you want out of East Ravka.
显然 你想离开东拉夫卡
But we can help you.
我们可以帮你
We have a secure route through the Fold.
我们有一条穿越黑幕的安全路线
I prefer to travel alone.
我更喜欢单独行动
Don't be rash.
别急着拒绝嘛
You stick with us, everybody gets what they want.
你跟着我们走 大家各取所需
I'm not being anyone's captive ever again.
我不会再被任何人牵着鼻子走
So step aside and let me pass.
让开 让我过去
I'm afraid we can't let that happen.
恐怕我们不能让你如愿
General, I found a lead on her.
将军 我找到了关于她的线索
And where is my Summoner?
我的太阳召唤者在哪里?
Oh. Uh…
哦 额
No.
不是她
Nina Zenik.
是妮娜赞尼克
You asked…
您让我…
Yes.
对
Speak.
说吧
She was abducted by Fjerdans.
她被菲尔达人抓走了
Put on a ship with other Grisha captives
跟其他格里莎俘虏一起 被带上了一艘船
bound for the Ice Court.
开往冰核地带的船
Someone must have given her up.
肯定是有人出♥卖♥♥♥了她
Zlatan.
扎坦
Well, they have a witch hunter in their ranks.
那帮人里确实有一个猎巫者
Matthias Helvar.
马塔亚希尔瓦
He has been clever in tracking Grisha.
他擅长追踪格里莎
I want him dead as much as I want her back alive.
我想杀了他 把妮娜活着带回来
What you want is irrelevant. Where are they now?
你的想法不重要 他们现在在哪儿?
They hit a storm front. We…
他们遭遇了风暴
We lost track of the ship after that.
在那之后 我们就失去了船只的下落
Reach the western coast.
到西海岸去
Go as far north as you can, Arkesk if you can make it.
尽量往北走 最好能到阿凯斯克
Bring back any Grisha you find,
带回所有能找到的格里莎
and barring that…
除此之外…
you bring me one of theirs.
也给我带回来一个他们的人
Yes, General.
是 将军
Ivan and I won't fail you.
伊万和我不会让您失望的
I need Ivan for a hunt of my own, I'm afraid.
伊万恐怕不能去 我需要他帮我找其他人
Sir, if she's alive…
长官 只要她还活着…
I'll find her.
我一定会找到她
Come on, you miserable lump of muscle, wake up.
喂 你这没用的大块头 快醒醒
Wake up.
醒醒啊
Witch!
(说菲尔达语)女巫!
It was my power keeping you warm, Drüskelle.
多亏我用异能帮你保暖 猎巫者
You won't get far out here without it.
否则你在水里根本坚持不了多久
If you'd rather call me names while you freeze and drown, that's your choice.
如果你想一边骂我 一边被冻僵淹死 那随你的便
Your kind are tricksters.
你这种人都是骗子
Not to be trusted.
不能相信
You intend to kill me.
你想杀我
If I wanted you dead,
若我想要你死
I would have slowed your heart instead of speeding it up.
就会减慢你的心跳 而不是让它加速
Why would you save me?
你为什么要救我?
'Cause you're human.
因为你是人类
And despite what you've been taught, Grisha are not monsters.
而且无论你被灌输了什么思想 格里莎不是怪物
剧集 | 太阳召唤(2021) | 导航列表