剧集 | 太阳召唤(2021) | 导航列表
Aleksander!
亚历山大!
You're here.
你在这里
I was worried. I was fine.
-我很担心 -我没事
I'm not as fragile as I once was.
我不像从前那么脆弱了
Not fragile.
那不叫脆弱
Just mortal.
你只是会生老病死
It's not safe out here.
这里不安全
I could live a long life.
我可以很长寿
With training, with an amplifier.
只要得到加乘器 配合适当的训练
I could see another 100 years, maybe more.
我还能再活一百年 或许更多
That seems a long time to you, I'm sure.
是啊 那在你看来已经很长久了
Soldiers.
是军人
Likely at Sikursk.
应该是瑟科斯克的驻军
They raided our village yesterday, calling for all known Grisha.
他们昨天突袭了我们的村庄 要带走所有已知的格里莎
A few of us got out. And Baghra?
-只有少数人逃脱了 -巴格拉呢?
She led the others to the sanctuary.
她带其他人去避难所了
Darkling!
暗主!
I know you're in there!
我知道你在里面!
Remember Ryevost?
还记得莱沃斯特吗?
The same plan?
同样的计划?
It is you. Darkling.
你终于现身了 暗主
I approach peacefully.
我无意使用武力
The King wants you back alive.
国王要我们把你活着带回去
But maybe you resisted. So…
可或许你反抗了呢?所以…
Please.
拜托
I don't want to hurt you.
我不想伤害你
I have a message for the King.
替我给国王带句话
If he, or any of his men, slaughter one more of my--
如果他 或者他的手下 再多杀一个我的…
Stand down, Grisha. Luda.
-投降吧 格里莎 -露妲
Here's the little witch who's been stitching him back together.
就是这个小女巫在给他疗伤
I'm sorry. Luda.
-对不起 -露妲
Hands at your back!
手背到身后!
Or the next arrow will do its job.
否则下一箭会让你好看
You have two prizes for the King.
你可以给国王带回两份大礼
You want a promotion to lieutenant, take us to the palace!
你想晋升中尉 那就带我俩一起去王宫!
I only need you. Not your Healer.
我只需要你 不需要你的治疗师
What?
怎么?
You thought the two of you could just quietly train witches among us?
你以为你们两个能在我们眼皮子底下 悄悄训练女巫吗?
You want my cooperation, you bring us both in.
想要我配合 就把我俩都带过去
Is that understood?
懂吗?
I told you, those were not our orders.
跟你说了 我们收到的命令并非如此
No. No, no, please.
不 不要 求你
No, I'm begging you, please!
不要 求你了!
No! No!
不要!
No!
不!
I'm sorry.
对不起
Now…
现在…
you still have a message for him?
你还有话要带给国王吗?
Yes.
有
This!
就是这个!
Healer! Is there a Healer here?
治疗师!这里有治疗师吗?
Do you have a Healer? The best we have is a Tailor.
-这儿有治疗师吗? -只有剪裁者
We were waiting on Luda.
我们在等露妲
It's Luda.
是露妲
Just mortal.
只是会生老病死
Where is Baghra?
巴格拉在哪里?
My son. I'm here.
-我的儿子 -母亲
I'm here.
我来了
But we do need to leave. Soldiers are sweeping west.
但我们得赶快离开 军队正向西扫荡
They're punishing us for being Grisha.
他们要处罚所有格里莎
Punishing you.
是处罚你
You made him afraid.
你令他害怕了
Now he wants you to fear him.
现在他想让你畏惧他
I won a war for him.
我为他打赢了一场仗
And in doing so, started a war on us.
也正因如此 给格里莎带来了战火
Oh, Aleksander.
亚历山大
Where's the girl, your Healer?
那女孩儿呢 你的治疗师在哪?
Dead.
死了
She died because of me.
因我而死
She died because they always do.
凡人都会死
They're not as strong as you and me.
他们不像你我这般强大
You're the one who taught me how to kill, Mother.
是你教会了我如何杀戮 妈妈
Their blood is on your hands as much as mine.
你手上沾染的血腥不比我少
I taught you so you could protect yourself.
我教你杀人是为了让你自保
Not them.
不是保护他们
I told you as much, but you are so stubborn.
我跟你说过多少次了 但你总是这么固执
You wouldn't listen.
听不进去
Maybe you will now.
也许你现在能听进去了
Go. Flee. Go west. Go to Kerch.
走吧 往西边逃 去科奇
Wait for the King to die.
等待国王的死讯
Then return with a new name.
那之后 用一个新的名字回来
A nobleman's name.
一个贵族的名字
Bide your time until there's a problem only Grisha can solve.
静候时机 等待一个 只有格里莎才能解决的问题出现
Then the King must embrace us.
到时国王就只能接纳我们
And what about those in danger now?
那正身处险境的格里莎怎么办?
We need to safeguard all Grisha. We need to teach them how to fight.
我们得保护所有格里莎 教他们如何战斗
Most Grisha aren't fighters.
大多数格里莎都不是战士
They fix things. They make things.
他们只会修补和制♥造♥
Then we make an army.
那我们就打造一支军队
Morozova did it.
摩若佐瓦就这么做过
Forge new life to amplify our power.
创造新生命 加强我们的力量
We are his bloodline. He made us, too.
我们是他的血脉 我们也是他造出来的
You mean to use merzost?
你想使用禁术?
We practice the Small Science. Not magic!
我们修习的是小科学 不是魔法!
His journals are here. They're here in the archives.
他的日志就在这里 在档案室
No, no, no, no, no. You cannot control it.
不行 你驾驭不了那术法的
I could create, just like he did.
我也有创造能力 就像他一样
Then you will die. Like he did.
但那之后你会死的 就像他一样
It's unpredictable.
禁术的威力难以预料
Unstable.
很不稳定
The Small Science feeds us. Merzost feeds on us.
小科学滋养我们壮大 而禁术会反噬我们
I forbid it.
我不准你这么做
Now, do you hear me?
你听见了吗?
The soldiers are here.
军队来了
How many? Too many.
-多少人? -人多势众
Darkling.
暗主
You're surrounded.
你被包围了
If you cut me down, my men have orders to spare no one inside.
如果你杀了我 我手下的将士会杀光里面所有人
You'll kill everyone.
你会害死他们所有人
Including your mother.
包括你母亲
The King wants you in custody.
国王想把你拘留看管
We know you lost your Healer.
我们知道你失去了你的治疗师
Hold your arms wide.
双臂张开
I know how your Small Science works.
我知道你的小科学需要如何施展
Your hands must touch first.
你的双手必须先互相接触
If he moves his arms, shoot him.
只要他移♥动♥双臂就放箭
I have no army to fight yours,
我没有军队来与你作战
so I shall remake yours as my own.
那我就把你的军队改造成我的
Submit to me!
向我臣服!
What did you do?
你做了什么?
I made something.
我造了一样东西
Sir, she is close by.
长官 她就在附近
Is this all we have left?
我们就只剩这些了吗?
Jesper, my bag.
杰斯帕 我的包
Mother of Saints.
我的天啊
It's not healing on its own. I need to stitch it.
伤口没法自己愈合 我需要手动缝合
How long before you can travel? Not long.
-多久以后可以出行? -不用很久
Where? Ketterdam.
-去哪儿? -凯特丹
Between our dwindling funds,
我们如今资♥金♥短♥缺♥
lack of time and conflicting interests,
时间紧迫、人心不齐
剧集 | 太阳召唤(2021) | 导航列表