剧集 | 太阳召唤(2021) | 导航列表
抓住那该死的山羊! 不是要拿它当诱饵 是给你的!
I need you to calm down. Hug the goat. Shut the hell up.
你得冷静下来 抱着山羊 然后闭嘴
We should have hit that 20 seconds ago. 20 seconds is?
-我们20秒前就该到这里了 -20秒是什么意思?
My timings are precise to get us outside.
必须精确遵循我的时间计划 才能冲出黑幕
Even 20 seconds behind means the train stops inside the Fold and
短短20秒的延迟也将意味着 列车会停在黑幕之内 也就是说…
that means we die.
我们死定了
There's more coming.
有更多涡克拉过来了
So soft.
好柔软啊
You may want to make your peace.
要做最后的忏悔就趁现在
Are they all dead?
它们都死了吗?
What I haven't said in this letter, Mal,
有件事我之前在信中没有提过 玛尔
what I've been trying to write among all these scattered words is
我语无伦次地写了这么多 其实是因为…
is that I'm afraid.
我害怕了
I'm scared, Mal.
我很害怕 玛尔
We grew up reading about a Saint
我们儿时读过一位圣者的故事
who would one day perform a miracle of light
据说他有朝一日会带来光明的奇迹
and solve our country's problems,
为我们的国家解决问题
and we knew that was a lie.
我们都知道那是谎言
We knew that no stranger ever solved our problems for us.
我们知道不会有陌生人 来替我们解决问题
No great miracle was coming.
不会有伟大的奇迹
That's why we had each other.
所以我们相依为命
The world is hard and cruel.
世事艰难残酷
But we had each other, and that was enough.
但我们拥有彼此 便已足够
That was everything.
我很满足
If Saints were once real, they've long since left us.
就算圣者真的存在过 他们也早已离开
Yet now, everyone is looking at me like I'm the answer.
而现在 所有人都把我视为问题的答案
Like I'm the miracle the world has been waiting for.
仿佛我就是全世界等待已久的奇迹
Or perhaps they know I'm a fraud.
又或者 他们知道我并没有那个能力
An imposter.
只是个冒牌货
Mal!
玛尔!
I'm terrified.
我好害怕
Alina!
阿丽娜!
Of failure or success.
失败也好 成功也罢
If I really do have this power, who am I?
假如我当真有此异能 我又成了什么人呢?
I would be everything we mocked and dismissed.
那我就成了 我们曾经嘲笑和排斥的对象
A stranger to myself.
变成你我二人眼中的…
And to you.
陌生人
You once told me you were the most scared when you were lost.
你曾跟我说 你最害怕的就是迷失方向
But getting lost can happen even when you know where you are.
但哪怕知道自己身在何处 人依然会迷失方向
You told me about cardinal north.
你曾告诉我什么是北边
And true north.
什么是真正的北方
Cardinal north is a direction on a map.
北边是地图上标注的方向
True north? True north is home.
而真正的北方是我们的家
It is where you feel safe.
它会带给你安全感
Alina.
阿丽娜
And loved.
让你体会到温情
You have always been my true north, Mal.
你一直都是我的北方 玛尔
I'll find my way back to you.
我一定会回到你的身边
And if I am to survive this, I need to be home again
如果我能挺过这一关 我要回家…
I'll meet you at the meadow.
我们草原上见
with you.
…跟你一起
剧集 | 太阳召唤(2021) | 导航列表