剧集 | 太阳召唤(2021) | 导航列表
Can you feel them?
你能感觉到它们吗?
No heartbeats yet, sir.
还没听见心跳声 长官
How many markers have we passed?
已经路过多少个标记点了?
Five, ma'am.
五个 女士
They're coming. Yes.
-它们来了 -是的
I should just tear this down now. And what can you really do on your own?
-我应该现在摧毁黑幕 -你自己一个人能做什么?
Besides,
况且…
it would be a monumental waste of power.
那样太浪费能力了
This is a bad idea.
这主意真糟糕
I think it's rather practical. What? Why?
-我觉得挺实用的 -什么?为什么?
I don't see how we step off this boat without you pulling those guns.
我们下船时 你肯定会用到枪
So, cleaning them is a good idea.
所以 现在把它们清理干净挺好的
I don't mean this. I mean this.
我不是在说枪 我是指登上这艘船
We are in the worst place in the world, on a ship full of people who want us dead,
我们如今身处这世上最糟糕的地界 船上一大堆人想置我们于死地
surrounded by monsters who want us in their gullets.
船外面还有一群怪物想吃掉我们
I should have brought Milo. Who's Milo?
-我真该把米洛带来 -米洛是谁?
The goat.
那只山羊
How many bullets do you have?
你有多少发子弹?
Not enough.
多少都不够用
I hate this place.
我恨这鬼地方
Why isn't he giving Alina the go-ahead?
他为什么不让阿丽娜开始行动?
She has one job. This. Soon.
-她就只有一个任务 清除黑幕 -快了
Did the general tell you something?
将军跟你说过什么吗?
He told me to have you stop the skiff before we reach the western docks.
他叫我让你 在我们抵达西面船坞之前停船
Why?
为什么?
To make sure there's an audience.
确保有人能看到即将发生的事
All clear.
安全
If we were in Fjerda, my people would help.
若我们在菲尔达 我的同胞会帮忙
Help kill me, maybe.
会帮忙杀我吧
I don't like it either, but can't have you out on the streets in Ravka, now, can I?
我也不喜欢这样 但我总不能带着你 到拉夫卡的大街上晃悠 对吧?
You are safe here in Arkesk.
在阿凯斯克这里 你是安全的
I will go north in the night.
我晚上再向北赶路
No. This can't be it.
不 不行
I'm not done tormenting you.
我还没折磨够你呢
I'm not going back to that whaler's hut.
我可不要再回去那间捕鲸人的小屋
Well, then somewhere else?
那就去别的地方?
There must be a place where we're not just Grisha and Drüskelle.
肯定有一个地方 能让我们卸下格里莎和猎巫者的身份
Somewhere beyond Ravka? Beyond Fjerda?
在拉夫卡和菲尔达以外的国度?
A place where we're just Nina Zenik and Matthias Helvar.
在那里 我们只是妮娜赞尼克 和马塔亚希尔瓦
If I go…
如果我一走了之…
I could never go back to Fjerda.
就再也无法回菲尔达了
I would be court-martialed as a deserter.
我会被军事法庭判为逃兵
I'd be branded a traitor to all Grisha.
我会被所有格里莎视为叛徒
I know.
我知道
It's your whole life. I can't take that away from you.
这事关你的人生 我不能要求你为了我抛下一切
But thank you for saving me.
但还是谢谢你救了我
You did the same for me.
你也救过我
And if we stayed together, I doubt it would be the last time.
如果我们在一起 估计还会遇到很多危险
But I have only known two countries my whole life.
但我这辈子就只知道两个国家
Yours and mine.
你的和我的
What are the others like?
其他国家是什么样的?
Well, Kerch…might be a bit much for you.
科奇嘛…对你来说也许太豪放了点儿
On Ghezen's Day, it's customary to ride through the streets naked
那里的习俗是要在加赞节时 裸体骑马游街
and drunk on grapefruit wine.
喝西柚酒喝到醉
Not Kerch.
科奇就免了吧
Oh, the Wandering Isle. Well, I can fit in there, no trouble.
那就迷踪岛 我能融入那里 没问题
Have you ever met anyone from there? Hmm.
你遇到过迷踪岛来的人吗?
They are infernally happy there. Yeah, you'll come to like being happy.
-那儿的人总是乐呵呵的 -是啊 你会喜欢上过快活日子的
You'll never have to grow that damned Drüskelle beard.
你再也不用 像那些猎巫者一样蓄胡子了
I mean…
我是说…
you're welcome to grow a beard,
你可以留胡子
but only for the purposes of keeping me warm.
但只能是为了帮我保暖
I will keep you warm.
我会温暖你的
Um…
额...
I may be hungry.
我好像饿了
There's a pub downstairs that serves hot meals.
楼下有间酒馆 那儿有卖♥♥热饭
Maybe they have waffles.
也许会有华夫饼
What are waffles?
华夫饼是什么?
I can't wait to introduce you to my truest love.
我等不及要给你介绍我的真爱啦
Nah, I'm out of the merchant trade.
我不干贸易行当了
I hunt slavers now.
我现在专职搜捕奴隶贩子
Even out here? You're a long way from Ketterdam.
在这儿搜捕?这里离凯特丹可远着呢
They raised the bounty. 20,000 a head.
他们提高了赏金 两万一个人
As long as the captive will testify in court.
只要被俘者愿意出庭作证
That's more than a haul of Kaelish whiskey.
赏金足够买♥♥上一大车凯利希威士忌呢
My whole crew gets double pay.
我一整队的人收入都翻倍了
It's clear.
安全
Come on.
来吧
Is there meat in this? Mmm. No.
-这里面有肉吗? -没有
Saints, you're a genius.
天啊 你真是个天才
Yeah. Infused with cured boar.
对 里面加了腌猪肉
Is this supposed to be sweet or savory?
这东西应该是甜的还是咸的?
Yes.
没错
Matthias?
马塔亚?
What? What is it?
什么?怎么了?
Matthias, what is it? What's the matter, Matthias?
马塔亚 怎么回事? 你怎么了 马塔亚?
What's the matter?
你怎么了?
Dropped the blood flow to his head, so he's out for a few minutes.
我延缓了血液流向他脑部的速度 所以他会昏迷几分钟
Something you could have done hours ago, right?
好几个小时前 你就能这么做 不是吗?
Fedyor.
费迪勒
What are you doing here?
你怎么会来这里?
Looking for you.
来找你
We got report of a Drüskelle ship taking Grisha north.
我们接到报告 有艘猎巫者的船劫持了格里莎北上
So we're on a hunt.
于是我们过来搜寻
We spied you with the Fjerdan and followed you here.
我们看到你和这个菲尔达人在一起 便尾随到此
My Squaller says he's one of Brum's men.
我的御风师说他是布朗的手下
Are there more nearby? Is that why you haven't killed him?
附近还有他们的人吗? 所以你才没有杀他?
He's with me. He's…
-他是我的朋友 -他是…
Your heart is pounding.
你的心跳很快
Is it for him?
是为了他吗?
For the enemy? He's changed.
-为了敌人? -他的想法转变了
They don't change.
他们不会改变想法
Bring him to the general with us,
跟我们一起把他交给将军
and I won't name you a traitor.
我就不会说你是叛徒
He must die for his crimes.
他必须为犯下的罪行偿命
Nina.
妮娜
Slaver! This man is a slaver who is taking me to be sold.
奴隶贩子!这男人是奴隶贩子 他要把我抓去卖♥♥
Will you testify in court? I'll testify, yes.
-你愿意出庭作证吗? -我会作证 是的
Take me with you to Ketterdam.
带我去凯特丹吧
He's not a slaver.
他不是奴隶贩子
He's Fjerdan and she's Grisha.
他是菲尔达人 而她是格里莎
Don't matter to me, a bounty's a bounty.
我不在乎 有赏金就行
And we are taking him.
我们要带他走
But you'll just kill him. So?
-可你会杀了他 -那又如何?
Well, that's a waste of 20,000 kruge.
那会浪费两万克鲁格
So…
所以…
You're already at war with Fjerda, Heartrender.
你们已经跟菲尔达开战了 摄心者
You want a new one with my country?
还想再向我们国家宣战吗?
Is one man that important to you?
他区区一个人 对你来说有那么重要吗?
Happy sailing.
祝你一帆风顺
Do something.
做点什么吧
No. Remember who's driving.
不行 记住现在是谁说了算
Your power is mine now.
你的能力如今归我掌控
What's he doing?
他在做什么?
What's going on?
什么情况?
So?
如何?
What's our play?
行动计划是什么?
We wait.
耐心等待
For what?
等什么?
For whatever the general has planned.
等着看黑暗将军有何打算
剧集 | 太阳召唤(2021) | 导航列表