剧集 | 太阳召唤(2021) | 导航列表
I came to Ketterdam on a labor merchant ship.
我被一艘劳工商人的船带到了凯特丹
I don't know where he went.
而他则不知去向
Tell me what I can do to help.
告诉我 要怎么才能帮到你
One had a silver tooth.
其中一人镶了一颗银牙
Went by the name of Gregor or Griggs.
名叫格莱戈 或者格里戈斯
I don't run in those circles, really.
我其实不是那个圈子里的人
You're likely after longshoremen or stevedores
你要找的人 可能是码头装卸工或者搬运工
who take side money from people like Heleen.
他们会从赫林这样的人手上赚点外快
If you can't give me a lead, you can at least give me my freedom.
若你不能给我提供线索 至少能送我自♥由♥
Sankta Lizabeta.
圣莉扎贝塔
You follow the faith, too.
你也信仰这个
Please.
求你了
What amount of prayer can forgive murder?
要如何祈祷 杀人的罪才能得到赦免?
Ask the Saints for me.
替我问问圣者
Don't!
住手!
He's our way to Alina Starkov.
他能带我们找到阿丽娜斯达科夫
Him?
他?
Heleen knew it.
赫林知道任务的事
She was using you to sabotage our mission.
她是在利用你来破坏我们的计划
She and I made a deal.
她跟我达成了协议
It isn't worth more than what we get with him alive.
让他活着对我们更有价值
You choose him over my freedom?
他的命比我的自♥由♥更重要?
You assume it's one or the other.
这不是非此即彼的事
Conductor. I have a job for you.
指挥官 我有份差事要给你
Get us to the Little Palace.
带我们去小王宫
You'll be safe here.
你在这里会很安全
The palace is the most secure building in the whole country.
小王宫是全国最固若金汤的建筑
I made sure of it.
它是我设计的
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿?
Take her to the vezda suite.
带她去薇姿达套间
Am I a prisoner?
我是囚犯吗?
All of Ravka is.
全拉夫卡都是
Until you and I have banished the Fold.
直到你和我毁掉黑幕的那一天
So no pressure.
真是“毫无压力”
Mikhael, Dubrov, what are you doing?
米凯尔 杜布洛夫 你们在干什么?
Keeping a friend from making a mistake.
防止我们的朋友犯错
It's not a mistake, she's in danger.
这不叫犯错 她有危险
She's with the Black General. Safe as you can get.
她跟黑暗将军在一起呢 要多安全有多安全
Not enough for me. Make way.
我不放心 让开
Dubrov's right.
杜布洛夫说得对
Okay, she'll be at the Little Palace by tomorrow.
明天她就该到小王宫了
Fine, that's where I'll go.
行 那我就去小王宫
What's your plan? You can't just walk in there, Mal.
你打算怎么去? 你不可能就这么走进去 玛尔
That place is filled with people
那地方全是只要一个眼神
who can kill you with merely a clean line of sight.
就能杀死你的家伙
You can't get in the gate without a formal invitation.
没有正式邀请 你根本进不了门
Which you don't have. Hmm.
而你没有受邀
And you're no good to anyone if you're hanged as a deserter.
若你被当成逃兵吊死 对任何人都没有好处
Look, you want into the palace?
听着 你想进小王宫?
Be a hero. Get a medal. That will get you invited.
成为英雄 拿到勋章 那样你就能收到邀请
Right. Fine, I'll stay.
对 好吧 我留下
But only for you.
但只是为了你们
Yeah. Sure.
是 当然了
It has nothing to do with the getting hanged or killed part.
跟被吊死或者处决没有任何关系
I don't get it.
我真不明白
She kept her power a secret from him. Isn't he mad at her?
她向他隐瞒了自己的能力 他居然不生气?
We're all fools, Dubrov.
我们都是傻子 杜布洛夫
And when our closest friend is in trouble, we do foolish things.
当最好的朋友遇上麻烦 我们都会做傻事
I'm taking her.
我要带她走
And when we return, I'll have the buyout to clear the books.
等我们回来后 我会结清她的赎身款
Until then…
在那之前…
this is my collateral.
我会留下它作为抵押
What do you have that could possibly be enough?
你能拿出什么够分量的东西做抵押?
The Crow Club?
乌鸦俱乐部?
Well, I stand corrected.
好吧 算我错了
Inej is yours to lose now.
伊奈什就交给你了
It's all yours to lose.
可别落得一无所有
剧集 | 太阳召唤(2021) | 导航列表