剧集 | 太阳召唤(2021) | 导航列表
And what about them?
那他们怎么办?
Where did you learn to be so commanding?
你从哪学来的那颐指气使的本事?
I was imitating Baghra.
我就是在模仿巴格拉
Okay, that's enough. Let's go back.
好啦 可以了 我们回去吧
Ladies and gentlemen, I present Alina Starkov!
女士们先生们 有请阿丽娜斯达科夫登场!
Well, this is awkward.
这也太尴尬了
Should I tell them? Alina, no!
-我该去告诉他们吗? -阿丽娜 不要!
Not everyone knows what you look like. If we get caught here
不是所有人都知道你的长相 若我们在这里被抓…
No! Come here!
不!过来!
Genya! What were you two thinking?
珍雅!你俩在想什么呢?
It it was my fault. I insisted.
都是我的错 是我坚持要出来的
I'm sorry, I was just trying my Ivan impression. How did I do?
抱歉 我是在模仿伊万 我学得像吗?
A little too convincing. Good.
-有点太像了 -很好
Intimidation is a useful tool.
威慑力是很有效的手段
Now, let's hurry out of here because my better half might come looking.
我们快离开这里吧 因为我的他有可能会过来察看
Well, that's news.
有新发现呀
Deliver this directly to General Kirigan.
将这封信直接呈送奇利甘将军
If anyone
如果有人…
You should be resting, soldier.
你该好好休息 士兵
This is about the Stag, isn't it?
这是要汇报牡鹿的事 对吧?
You're riding for Os Alta?
你要去欧斯奥塔?
You're in no condition to go. Sir.
你的身体状况不能长途跋涉 长官
I'm the one who found the Stag.
我才是发现牡鹿的人
I should be the one to deliver the news to her.
应该由我亲自将这个消息带给她
To him. To General Kirigan.
给他 奇利甘将军
You'll ride together.
你们一起去
You're sure it was her?
你确定那是她吗?
I'm telling you, she's part Shu.
我跟你说 她有书翰血统
When exactly did you see her?
你具体在什么时候看见她的?
Just after midday.
正午刚过
What's in this room?
这间房♥里有什么?
Fitting room. It's where she'll go to change for dinner.
这是更衣室 她会到这里换衣服参加晚宴
And that's where we'll grab her.
那我们就在这里劫走她
Out of the way, clean lines of sight, easily controlled space. I like it.
偏僻、视野好 易于掌控的空间 我喜欢
I'd like it, too, if it had a door.
若它能有扇门 那我也喜欢
It doesn't have a door? Not one that we can use.
-那房♥间没门? -有也等于没有
It's some sort of Grisha lock. It took a Materialnik to open it.
上边有格里莎特制门锁 只有造物军团的人才能打开
Is there no way to pick the lock?
没办法撬锁吗?
Actually, there is. I can get through the door.
其实有办法 我可以穿过那扇门
How?
怎么过?
The locking mechanisms are Fabrikator-designed.
门锁机制是造物师的设计
Iron cogs that slide into place without a latch.
即使没有门闩 铁齿轮也能滑动到固定位置
But for one of us to open it, we'll need a lodestone.
但我们想开门的话 就需要一块磁石
With a minimum 2,000 gauss external strength.
至少要有两千高斯的外部吸力
Hard to find.
很难找到
It's not like we're just walking around with one of those in our pockets.
谁会把那种东西揣在兜里到处走
You don't want to keep it in your pocket for too long.
这玩意可不能在兜里放太久
Not if you're intending on having children someday.
除非你以后都不想要孩子了
All right. Arken grabs the target.
好吧 阿肯负责掳劫目标
You want the new guy to grab the million-kruge package?
你让新来的家伙 负责价值一百万克鲁格的目标?
The new guy knows his way around Grisha locks.
这个新来的家伙了解格里莎门锁
Our futures depend on this.
我们的未来在此一举
The rest of us will be setting up a lynx flush.
我们其余的人负责布置猞猁烟幕弹
We are?
是吗?
What's a lynx flush?
什么是猞猁烟幕弹?
Lynx are pack hunters. Very smart.
猞猁是群体捕猎的动物 非常聪明
They'll clear a path for the prey.
会为了获取猎物而扫清障碍
Oh.
哦
So, I grab the Summoner, and you clear the path?
所以 我去掳劫太阳召唤者 你们负责开路?
That's right. We do it before dinner.
没错 我们晚餐前行动
You grab. Inej and I clear, and Jesper, make sure there's a fast way out.
你去抓人 伊奈什和我开路 杰斯帕 确保快速撤离的路径
Ivan! My kefta!
伊万!我的凯夫塔!
You're not Ivan.
你不是伊万
Sorry to disappoint.
抱歉让你失望了
Do I sense a little disdain for my Heartrender?
你似乎有些轻视我的摄心者?
You know, once you get to know him, he's actually quite funny.
等你了解他之后 会发现他其实挺有趣的
I bet you find volcra hilarious.
你大概觉得涡克拉也很有趣吧
May I?
我为你穿上它?
Thank you.
谢谢
I hear you were able to focus and split light without the gloves.
听说你不用戴那副手套 也能集中精神分♥裂♥光线
I appreciate the gesture, though.
不过 还是很感激你的体贴周到
Well, they were only a safeguard, really.
戴手套只不过是保险起见
In case of nerves.
以防你过于紧张
I imagine there are few gatherings in Keramzin
我想在科尔姆森时
that involve such spectacle.
很少会有如此壮观的…宴会吧
None, in fact.
事实上 从来没有过
But I'm actually not that nervous.
但我其实没那么紧张
I may have considered throwing myself down the stairs
我倒是考虑过一两次 要不要自己摔下楼梯
to get out of it once or twice.
来逃避这次宴会
Wouldn't work. I have Healers.
没用的 我有治疗师
I was nervous at first.
我起初确实紧张
But talking to Genya, I've realized what this demonstration represents.
但跟珍雅聊过之后 我明白了这次展示会的意义
I've always felt like an outsider.
一直以来 我都觉得自己是局外人
Especially when I first got here.
尤其是刚到这里的时候
But now I finally feel like I belong.
而现在 我终于找到了归属感
And not that I just belong here, but to something greater.
我不仅是这里的一分子 也身负更重大的使命
That we can offer Grisha and Ravkans hope for the future.
我们能给予格里莎和拉夫卡人♥民♥ 对未来的希望
That means a lot to me, Alina.
这对我很重要 阿丽娜
You mean a lot
你很重要…
to everyone.
对所有人都是
Not many people surprise me, Miss Starkov.
能让我惊讶的人没几个 斯达科夫小姐
Excuse me, General.
打扰了 将军
Can I help you?
需要帮忙吗?
Ah! You are here. I
你在这里呀
The ambassador has requested his horses.
大使想要他的马
What? Now?
什么?现在吗?
Apparently so. You're not going to stay for the Queen?
-显然是的 -你们不打算等着见女王吗?
Have you met the Queen?
你见过女王吗?
I mean, actually had a conversation with her?
我是说 有过交谈的那种
Can't say that I have, no.
那倒是没有
Well, if you had, you'd understand why the ambassador wants his horses.
好吧 若你有过这种经历 就会知道为什么大使想要回他的马了
Which one, sir? Uh, the pair of Percherons.
-是哪一个 先生? -那对佩尔什马
I mean which ambassador, sir.
我是问哪位大使 先生
Oh. Uh, of course, um, Novyi Zem.
当然 诺维赞姆
Novyi Zem? Do you like it there? Hmm.
诺维赞姆?你喜欢在他那儿做事吗?
Sometimes.
有时候吧
Just sometimes?
只是有时候?
It has its pros and cons.
情况有利有弊吧
But, uh, the more I travel the more I learn
但去过越多地方… 我就越清楚地认识到
that where you are doesn't matter nearly as much as who you're with.
去哪里不重要 最重要的是跟对了人
I like that.
我喜欢这说法
And what other wisdom have you learned on the road?
你在旅途中还领悟了什么道理?
That when there's something you want
当你想要一样东西时…
better to act without thinking than think without acting.
不假思索地行动 总比光想不干好
Weren't you part of that players' troupe earlier?
你之前不是在旅行马戏团里的吗?
Oh, no, no, no Not me, no. I'm a terrible actor.
不 你看错了 演员我可做不来
But, uh I'm not against the occasional light role-play.
不过…我倒是不反对 偶尔来点娱乐性的角色扮演
I didn't know the Zemeni had such talent.
真没想到赞姆尼人还有这种天赋
She's Suli.
她是苏利人
I notice a certain West Ravkan general is conspicuously absent.
我注意到某位西拉夫卡的将军缺席了
Was he invited, do you think?
你觉得他受邀了吗?
Zlatan?
扎坦?
I doubt he'd risk being this far behind enemy lines.
他才不会冒险过来 深入敌方阵营呢
So it's true? West Ravka means to secede?
所以是真的了?西拉夫卡要独♥立♥?
He has the support.
他背后有人支持
There were Fjerdan delegates at his last rally.
有菲尔达代表 参加了他最近举♥行♥的集♥会♥
Explains his turning a blind eye
怪不得他对猎巫者在他所辖港口城市
to the Drüskelle raiding his port cities for Grisha.
大肆猎捕格里莎的行为 睁一只眼闭一只眼了
Well, if tonight's light show is a success,
如果今晚的灯光秀成功
we may need to re-examine our commitments with him.
我们或许得重新考量 是否要对他效忠了
剧集 | 太阳召唤(2021) | 导航列表