剧集 | 太阳召唤(2021) | 导航列表
I'm here, Marie.
有我在呢 玛丽
Put me back. I don't want to die with the wrong face on.
让我恢复原样 我不想顶着别人的脸死去
And the lynx flush was to smoke out Arken.
原来猞猁烟幕弹是为了支开阿肯
Like I said, our futures depend on this.
如我所说 我们的未来在此一举
I saw two identical dresses in the fitting room.
我在更衣室看到两套一样的衣裙
The target is wearing one,
目标穿了一套
and an Inferni about the same height and build was measured for the other.
另一名与她身高和体型相仿的御火师 穿了另一套
They need the target for the demonstration,
做能力展示时必须由正主出马
but at the reception,
但在接待期间
that's when they'll deploy a double for security reasons.
出于安全考虑 他们会安排一个冒牌货
Alina!
阿丽娜!
So, I set Arken after the double while we stay on the target.
所以 我派了阿肯去劫那个冒牌货 而我们则紧盯目标
Arken will get caught.
阿肯会被抓的
He chose his fate in Novokribirsk when he met with Zlatan.
他在诺沃克里比斯克密会扎坦时 就已选择了自己的命运
What if you're wrong?
万一你误会了呢?
What if we sandbagged him with a lynx flush,
要是我们蒙骗了他
and the meeting had nothing to do with this?
而他跟将军会面并非为了这件事呢?
The only two men in the world who profit off the Fold? Doubtful.
这世上唯独他俩靠黑幕牟利 我不信他们见面没有猫腻
Now.
就是现在
Miss Starkov!
斯达科夫小姐!
We are to escort you to dinner. Could you come with us, please?
我们是来护送您去晚宴的 请跟我们来
I thought, um
我以为…
Actually, I am quite hungry.
老实说 我都饿坏了
Thank you. I'll take her from here.
谢谢 把她交给我就好
For you.
给你的
All right. Plan B.
好吧 备用计划
Scratch that. Plan F. Stay on the target and meet me at the escape route.
当我没说 新的计划是 你继续盯人 我们在撤离路线会合
He's an Inferni. Don't take chances.
他是御火师 别冒险
The general must have been overjoyed
你告诉将军牡鹿的具体方位时
when you told him precisely where to find the Stag.
他一定高兴坏了
Not yet.
我还没说呢
So he doesn't yet know?
那他还不知道喽?
Where are you taking me?
你要带我去哪?
Exactly where you need to go.
去你该去的地方
Tofin. Shit.
托芬 可恶
I don't recall this being part of the schedule.
我不记得日程表上有这项安排
It isn't.
确实没有
Perhaps you'd prefer to attend the dinner.
或许你更想去参加晚宴
Marie can manage.
交给玛丽好了
By herself? She has Genya.
-她自己一个人? -珍雅陪着她呢
Ah.
哈
Well
好吧…
Then, um
那…
I suppose she'll probably be all right.
我想她大概能应付得来
Don't you think?
你不觉得吗?
Are you sure?
你确定吗?
What is it?
什么事?
Marie and Genya were attacked in the fitting room.
玛丽和珍雅在更衣室遇袭
Alina was the target.
目标是阿丽娜
We have a suspect in custody.
我们已经羁押了一名嫌犯
Wait here.
原地待命
Is something wrong?
出什么事了吗?
It's nothing.
没事
I'll leave my guards outside until I return.
我会让我的护卫守在外面 我去去就回
I'll be waiting.
我等你
Come with me.
跟我来
Baghra! What are you
巴格拉!你怎么…
Stupid girl! No time to dawdle.
蠢女孩!没时间磨蹭了
No!
不要!
You need to leave this place.
你得离开这里
What? Why?
什么?为什么?
Now, before it's too late. But, Baghra
-现在就走 趁还来得及 -可是巴格拉…
I'm trying to save you from living the rest of your life as a slave.
我是在救你 否则你的余生都将过着奴隶的生活
A slave? But Baghra!
奴隶?可是…巴格拉!
Whatever's wrong, I should go back and find Alek General Kirigan.
不管出了什么事 我都该回去找亚历山…奇利甘将军
I'm sure he can help.
他一定能帮我
I'm trying to save you from Aleksander.
我就是在救你逃出他的魔掌
He intends to expand the Fold and use it as a weapon.
他意图扩张黑幕 将其作为武器
That's what he created it for in the first place.
他当初创造黑幕就是为了这个目的
The Black Heretic created the Fold.
制♥造♥黑幕的是黑色异端
Hundreds of years ago, and it was a mistake.
而且是在好几百年前 出于一个失误
Maybe you're dehydrated from all the heat in your hut.
你的小窝那么热 你是脱水以至神志不清了吧?
He wanted me to train so I could get stronger.
他想让我接受训练 好变得更强大
Did he? Or did he want you distracted by dreams of your future with him?
是吗?还是他想让你分心 去幻想跟他在一起的美好未来?
Did he want you dependent on him, on his Fabrikator's tricky little gloves?
他不是还叫手下的造物师做了小手套 企图让你依赖他吗?
No. No!
不 不是的!
Child, Aleksander is the Black Heretic.
孩子 亚历山大就是黑色异端
He chose a nobleman's name to hide after he made the Fold.
在制♥造♥出黑幕之后 他选用了一个贵族的名字来掩护自己
You're lying.
你撒谎
Look at me, girl.
看着我 姑娘
You can But only Kirigan's bloodline
你能…可是只有奇利甘的血脉…
You're his mother.
你是他的母亲
My son tried creating his own army with merzost.
我儿子企图用禁术打造自己的军队
He didn't think about the people who lived there,
他根本没考虑过当地人♥民♥的死活
what such power would do to them.
不在乎那种力量有可能造成的后果
Turned them into the twisted, evil things that attacked you.
是他害他们变成了 袭击过你的那些扭曲、邪恶的生物
The volcra were men?
涡克拉是人类变的?
And women. Children.
男人、女人 还有孩子
I warned him there'd be a price.
我警告过他 擅用禁术会付出代价
That happened centuries ago!
那是好几个世纪以前的事了!
He's had many names, served many kings,
他用过很多名字 效命过许多国王
faked countless deaths, waiting for you.
假死过无数次 就为了等你出现
With you at his command, he'll be able to enter the Fold
有你供他驱使 他就能进入黑幕
and weaponize it as he always planned.
将其作为武器 实现他一直以来的计划
He'll be unstoppable.
到时候 他将无人可挡
He told me he wanted to make the country whole again.
他跟我说过 他想让国家再次统一
He's had centuries to master lying to naive girls.
他活了几个世纪的时间 早已精通如何欺骗天真的姑娘
Did he tell you how lonely he was? Give you a glimpse of the wounded boy?
他有没有跟你说自己很孤独? 偶尔表现得像个受伤的小男孩?
He isn't a boy at all. He is eternal.
他从来就不是什么小男孩 他是永生不死的
And you never stood a chance.
你根本不可能跟他在一起
Do you think this was just about you?
你以为他的目标只有你吗?
He's been obsessed with power
他执迷于追求力量…
with hunting all of Morozova's creatures.
意图捕猎摩若佐瓦的所有异兽
You nearly gave him the Stag.
你差点就让他找到了牡鹿
And I'm telling you, you must hide.
我告诉你 你必须躲起来
I won't help him. I'll fight back.
我不会帮他 我会还击
You're far from strong enough to face him.
要想面对他 你还太弱小
I thought I had more time to prepare you, but it'll have to wait.
我以为能有更多时间训练你 但这事得暂且搁置了
Stay on the main path until the fork.
沿着主路走 直到看见分岔路口
Take the path to the right. You'll find food storage.
走右边那条路 你会发现食物贮存室
Wait there.
在那里等着
There are some Grisha who are loyal to me.
有一些效忠于我的格里莎
They will help keep you safe until I find a plan.
他们会保护你 直到我想出可行的计划
You're not supposed to be here, are you, limping man?
这里不是你该来的地方 跛子
You're like a wounded spider in my house.
你就像闯入我家的一只受伤的蜘蛛
You know what my sister and I do to spiders?
知道我和我妹妹会怎么处理蜘蛛吗?
Unlike a spider, I only need one good leg.
与蜘蛛不同的是 我只要有一条腿好使就行了
However, you
而你呢…
look like you need both hands.
你似乎需要两只手来施法
Wrong.
你错了
This way!
这边!
We need to go.
快走
I I killed him.
我…我杀了他
Inej, look at me.
伊奈什 看着我
Look at me.
看着我
You saved my life.
你救了我的命
Get your Saint and let's go.
收起你的圣母心 赶紧撤离吧
In here!
在这里!
He's over there! Quickly! Get in there!
-他在那边! -快!进去!
Alina?
阿丽娜?
剧集 | 太阳召唤(2021) | 导航列表