剧集 | 太阳召唤(2021) | 导航列表
Yes.
是的
You should now have full access to all of her light.
您现在应该能调用她全部的力量了
In theory.
理论上是的
This is my power.
这是我的能力
But now I control it.
但现在由我掌控
How many are there? Two.
-有几个人? -两个
At some point, one of them
他们其中一人
will have to go tell a superior what they found.
肯定会去向上级汇报他们的发现
We'll go in then.
我们就趁机溜进去
Not to be that person, Kaz,
我不是想泼你冷水 卡兹
but are you sure you can drive that thing?
但你确定你能驾驶那玩意吗?
Yes.
确定
On the way to Kribirsk while you were busy hugging bait…
去往克里比斯克的途中 你忙着抱那只诱饵…
Milo. The goat's name was Milo.
米洛 那只羊名叫米洛
I was memorizing Arken's timings.
…而我则在记阿肯设定的时间点 …
Not to gang up on you,
我不想跟他合伙挤兑你
but Jes has a point.
但小杰说的有道理
Arken's system was complicated and the ride was chaotic.
阿肯的操作系统很复杂 而且之前一路上太混乱了
No one would blame you for missing a count.
你就算数漏了一次也是人之常情
"Jes"?
“小杰”?
It's Suli, for friendship.
是苏利语 是对朋友的昵称
No, it's not.
才不是呢
Trust me. Arken and I think alike.
相信我 我跟阿肯的思维方式相似
Too soon to appreciate the irony, am I right?
我若现在指出这有多讽刺 是不是太快了点?
Yeah, too soon.
对 太快了
Mal! Mal!
玛尔!
Alina! No! Mal!
-阿丽娜! -不!玛尔!
Mal! No, Mal!
玛尔!不 玛尔!
You look awful.
你看起来真糟糕
The Little Palace hasn't been the same without you.
你走了之后 小王宫就和从前不一样了
Oh, Genya.
珍雅
I need to get word to the King about Kirigan.
我有话要对国王说 是关于奇利甘的
The King's been taken ill. His affliction is quite serious.
国王突患疾病 深受病痛折磨
The Apparat's been ruling in his stead.
目前一直由大教长暂代国王掌权
And the Queen? Confined to her quarters.
-王后呢? -被软禁在她的房♥间
No one wants her exposed to the King's contagion.
谁也不想她被国王传染
Right.
对
You were made Corporalnik?
你加入生命军团了?
Hmm.
嗯
I never did like this color red.
我从来就不喜欢红色
It clashes with my hair.
跟我头发的颜色相冲
You said Kirigan gifted you to the Queen when you were 11.
你说在你11岁时 奇利甘把你当礼物献给了王后
Does that mean…
那是不是意味着…
You were a spy for him.
你是他的眼线
I tried to warn you.
我试过警告你的
"Be careful of powerful men"?
“小心强大的男人”?
You should have included devious women.
你也该提醒我当心会骗人的女人
The King's illness,
国王的病
we can assume you had both the inclination and the proximity to make that happen?
大概是你的手笔吧? 你有这个意向 也有机会接近他
My letters to Mal, you never sent them.
我写给玛尔的信 你一封都没寄出去
I had no choice.
我别无选择
Except that you did.
你已经做出了选择
And you chose to betray our friendship.
你选择背叛我们的友情
I was a whipping girl for the Queen
我是王后的出气筒
and a Grisha without a color. I…
一个没有制♥服♥的格里莎 我…
Choosing friendship over survival was not a luxury I could afford.
我自身难保 友情对我来说太过奢侈
I know what it means to be an outsider struggling to survive.
我知道被人排挤、挣扎求存 是怎样的感受
And it's no excuse.
但这不是借口
I used to struggle.
我也挣扎过
I used to try…
我也曾试过…
to fight him off.
反抗他
That never worked in my favor.
从来就没有什么好下场
I waited for years for my chance of revenge.
多年来 我一直在等待复仇的机会
To finally bring him a fight that he cannot…
等着最终给予他无从抵抗的…
That he cannot fend off.
他无从抵抗的一击
I never expected it to come to this. Here.
我从未想过事情会发展到这个地步
Wouldn't you have done the same if you were me?
换做是你 难道不会做出跟我相同的选择吗?
The King deserves every bit of your vengeance.
你的复仇是国王活该承受的
But Kirigan does not deserve your loyalty.
但奇利甘不值得你效忠
He is just as responsible for your position.
对于你的遭遇 他同样有责任
I am his soldier.
我是他的士兵
We all are.
我们都是
We are his pawns. Nothing more.
我们都是他的棋子 仅此而已
The skiff is still here.
飞船还没出发
Travelers downstairs are complaining. They were due to cross this morning.
楼下的旅客都在抱怨 他们原本今早就该穿越黑幕
Orders from the Black General. He plans to cross on it tomorrow.
是黑暗将军的命令 他计划明日乘船穿过黑幕
The general?
将军?
Is that the same general who tried to…Oh, yeah, kill us all.
是那个企图…铲除我们的将军吗?
That one?
那个将军?
He has the Sun Summoner.
他抓到了太阳召唤者
Was this your plan all along?
这全都是你计划好的吗?
To have the general get her back so you can take her again?
让黑暗将军把她抓回去 好让你再劫走她?
My plan is to get us across the Fold.
我的计划是让我们穿过黑幕
We aren't prepared for another fight.
我们目前的状况不宜作战
So you're not going to take another run at Alina?
所以你没打算再对阿丽娜出手?
And you're really willing to let a million kruge go?
你真的甘心放弃一百万克鲁格?
Jesper and I can't do it without you.
你不出手 我和杰斯帕无法成事
Been saying that since day one.
你从一开始就老强调这点
And you've made your position perfectly clear.
而你已经把立场表明得很清楚了
So all you want is to cross the Fold?
所以你现在只想穿越黑幕?
Once we land in Novokribirsk, it's your choice what you do next.
抵达诺沃克里比斯克之后 何去何从 你自己决定
Okay.
好吧
Hang on.
慢着
Are we talking about boarding a skiff with people who will recognize us?
我们要跟认识我们的人 坐上同一艘船?
People who don't like us much.
那些人对我们可没什么好印象
We'll have to blend in. Who else was on that skiff?
我们必须混迹其中 飞船上还有什么人?
Some people from the winter fete.
一些参加了冬日庆典的人
Dignitaries from Kerch and Novyi Zem on their way back home.
要乘船回家的科奇和诺维赞姆贵族
Now they're audience to one more light show.
那他们将会见证另一场灯光秀
Jesper, how did you enjoy playing a Zemeni guard?
杰斯帕 你喜欢扮演赞姆尼护卫吗?
You?
你?
You come here to kill me off?
你是来杀我的吗?
No.
不是
How many times do I have to tell you people?
要我告诉你们多少次?
I'm a man of my word.
我是守信用的人
And when does your word mean anything?
一个满口谎言的人谈何信用?
Black Heretic.
黑色异端
That's right, I know who you are.
没错 我知道你是谁
And whatever you have planned for Alina, she won't forgive you.
无论你计划利用阿丽娜做什么 她绝对不会原谅你
And if you keep me alive,
如果你让我活着
I will hunt you down
我也绝不会放过你
and I will claim the bounty the old King put on your head.
我会杀了你 然后笑纳老国王开出的赏金
Alina has strong feelings for you.
阿丽娜对你有很深的感情
And you for her.
你对她也是
I read your letters.
我读过你的信
All these years, you never truly appreciated who she is.
这么多年以来 你从未真正认识到她是谁
But it's all right, because I do.
不过没关系 因为我知道
Oh, you have no chance, shadow man.
你没机会的 暗影男
Because I'm the one she chose.
因为她选择了我
You are a child.
你只是个毛头小子
And she is Grisha.
而她是格里莎
Take away my shadows
即使没有操控暗影之能
and I still have something that you don't.
我仍有一样你所不具备的东西
Patience.
耐心
Alina may well take years to forgive me,
也许要过许多年 阿丽娜才能原谅我
but I can wait.
但我可以等
Meanwhile,
而与此同时
you will grow old.
你会老去
Your hair will gray.
头发渐渐灰白
And she will remain ageless.
而她身上不会留下岁月的痕迹
剧集 | 太阳召唤(2021) | 导航列表