剧集 | 太阳召唤(2021) | 导航列表
Remember your place.
记清楚自己的身份
Still couldn't shoot the pretty face.
还是没法朝漂亮脸蛋开枪
I've got to stop doing that.
这毛病得改改
I recommend we get moving.
我们快走吧
I've survived for centuries.
我活了好几个世纪
Did you really think you could kill me?
你真以为就凭你能杀得了我吗?
I don't have to kill you, Darkling.
我不用杀你 暗主
Your past will do it for me.
你的过去会替我解决你
What happened?
怎么回事?
It's Kirigan's Heartrender.
奇利甘的摄心者袭击了她
Come on, Alina.
醒醒啊 阿丽娜
Alina, come back for me, please. Alina?
阿丽娜 为了我 求你醒过来吧 阿丽娜?
Please wake up.
你醒醒呀
Please come back.
求你快醒过来
Please.
拜托
Come on, please. Mal…
-醒过来吧 求你了 -玛尔…
I'm here.
我在
Don't you dare say, "Meet me in the meadow."
你可别跟我说什么“咱们草原上见”
I've never met a Saint before.
我以前从来没遇见过圣者
I've never been a Saint before.
我以前从来没做过圣者
Wherever you are, whatever you need…
无论你在哪里 无论你有什么需要…
my hand is yours.
我都愿意伸出援手
I like that hand with a dagger in it.
这只手里还缺一把匕♥首♥
I couldn't hold onto yours, so take mine as a replacement.
我没能留住你的那把 你拿我这把去用吧
It's not much, but it'll fend off a bully or two.
不是什么神兵利器 但也能挡一两颗子弹
I know just what to name it.
我想好要给它取什么名字了
Step one for any good plan,
一个好计划的开端 首先就是要…
a change of clothes.
换衣服
It's worked for me.
我试过 很管用
Here.
给
Thank you.
谢谢
So… will you still be trying to kidnap me?
那…你们还会试图绑♥架♥我吗?
'Course not.
当然不会
Have you found religion, too?
你也找到信仰了?
No, it's just…
不 只是…
I'm exhausted. Besides…
我累了 况且…
it'd be bad form to kidnap someone after they saved your life.
她刚才救了我们 再绑♥架♥她岂不是忘恩负义?
You are quite valuable, you know?
你很值钱 知道吗?
So is this.
这个也很值钱
I saw this on a portrait of one of the queens in the Little Palace.
我在小王宫里的 其中一幅王后画像里见过它
It's not a gift.
不是白送的
It's to keep quiet about who I am.
是封口费 你不能泄露我的身份
Where I go from here.
以及我在此之后的去向
The deal is the deal.
成交
I didn't expect it to burn at all.
真没想到这玩意可以用火烧
But it can be destroyed in the end.
但到头来 它也不是水火不侵啊
Just like him.
他也并非不死之身
I know that look.
我知道这眼神
You're staring down your new bully.
你在凝望新的敌人
We're worse off than we were before, Mal.
眼下的情况比以往更加严峻 玛尔
Kirigan turned on his own people--
奇利甘突然攻击自己的同胞…
Okay.
好了
You're not ready yet.
你还没有准备好
Neither were they.
他们也没有
That's not your fault.
那不是你的错
Who do you think the world will blame?
你觉得世人会责怪谁?
We'll come back, I promise.
我们会再回来的 我保证
You will tear it down.
你会摧毁黑幕的
Just not today.
只不过不是今天
I have to go.
我得走了
Wait!
等一下!
You can't go back into the Fold.
你不能回黑幕里去
To Novokribirsk.
我要去诺沃克里比斯克
I had family in that city.
我有亲人在城里
I need to know how much of it is lost.
我要去看他们有没有人幸存
It's dangerous to go looking for the dead.
寻找已死之人是一件很危险的事
What you see may haunt you for the rest of your days.
你目睹的场景 也许会成为你余生的梦魇
Not going will haunt me more.
不去看看 我会更加寝食难安
You can't stay in Ravka.
你不能留在拉夫卡
The Apparat will try to keep his power.
大教长会不择手段保住权力
Blame this on all of us.
把罪责推给我们所有人
The people will turn on Grisha again.
人♥民♥会再度与格里莎为敌
You need to find new allies.
你需要寻找新的同盟
Then I'll come back…
然后我会回来…
and reclaim our country.
夺回故土
I still don't like you…
我还是不喜欢你…
but I'm grateful for you.
但我很感激你
So remember this.
所以记住这句话
Saints become martyrs before they get to be heroes.
圣者都是在殉难后才被奉为英雄
So…
所以…
stay alive.
你可别死了
They'll have to get through me first.
要杀她 得先踏过我的尸体
You need more than bullets and bravado to survive the people hunting you now.
要想在猎杀你的人手下存活 光有子弹和勇气是不够的
It's a two-day walk to Os Kervo from here, given our condition.
就我们目前的状况 步行去欧斯科沃需要两天时间
Two days as the crow walks.
走直线也要两天
We can smuggle ourselves onto a ship to Ketterdam from there.
我们可以在那里 偷溜上一艘开往凯特丹的船
You berated me for letting her go, and now that's what you're doing.
你之前还骂我放走她 而你现在也做着同样的事
So what's your angle?
你有什么目的?
I'm keeping my promise to you.
我在履行对你的承诺
I swore you won't go back to the Menagerie,
我答应过不会让你回兽园
and one of these gemstones covers it.
那首饰上随便一颗宝石就能给你赎身
She needs my help more than you.
她比你更需要我的帮助
But we do need you.
但我们也很需要你
I need you.
我需要你
I want to see the look on Heleen's face when you clear the books.
我想看看你付清账款时 赫林脸上的表情
After that…
在那之后…
we'll see.
再说吧
Matthias?
马塔亚?
Matthias. Matthias.
马塔亚
Devil Drüsje.
邪恶的女巫
No. No, Matthias, please.
不 马塔亚 不要
I'm sorry.
对不起
Matthias?
马塔亚?
This was… just a cruel joke all along.
这一切…都只是个残忍♥的玩笑
To prove a point. To treat me as I treated you.
好让我见识你的厉害 我抓了你 你就让我也沦为阶下囚
No. This was to save your life.
不是的 我这么做是为了救你的命
They would have killed you.
他们想杀你
It was falling on the mercy of Kerch law, or certain death.
要么借助科奇的法律逃过一劫 要么必死无疑
I knew if I said you were a slaver, they would only arrest you.
我知道我说你是奴隶贩子的话 他们只会逮捕你
I am no slaver.
我不是奴隶贩子
I know, I'll drop the charge when the case goes to court.
我知道 一到法庭我就会撤销指控
"Goes to court"? Maybe in a year or two.
“到法庭”?也许一两年后吧
Meantime, we're headed to Hellgate.
在这期间 我们将会前往地狱门
All that awaits us is a dank, stone cell where we'll rot.
等着我们的只有阴冷潮湿的石头牢房♥ 我们都会死在那里面
Time's up!
时间到!
Trust me, please.
求你相信我
You broke my trust.
你辜负了我的信任
No, I can fix this.
不是的 我可以补救
You cannot fix this.
你没法补救
Get up. Time's up. Up you come. Matthias, please.
-起来 时间到了 上来 -马塔亚 求你了
Os Kervo! Docked at Os Kervo!
欧斯科沃!欧斯科沃到了!
On to Ketterdam next!
下一站 凯特丹!
We set out with a clear mission,
我们出发时 目标很明确
a prize of a million kruge.
一百万克鲁格的赏金
And a new member on our crew. So…
还给团队吸纳了一名新成员 那么…
what did we learn?
我们学到了什么?
People with trains are evil.
开火车的人都很坏
You can't kidnap a human sunbeam.
不能绑♥架♥一个太阳人
And maybe, just maybe,
还有 也许 只是也许哦
greed is a poor motivator.
被贪婪驱动不是什么好事
剧集 | 太阳召唤(2021) | 导航列表