剧集 | 太阳召唤(2021) | 导航列表
我来替你筛选一些读物吧
Here, it all began with this man.
你看 一切都是由这个男人而起
One of the first Grisha in recorded history.
历史记载的初代格里莎之一
The Bonesmith.
炼骨师
He knew the Grisha would always be persecuted
他预料到格里莎会遭受迫♥害♥
and so he worked on a plan to magnify their power.
因而致力于强化他们的异能
Um, I'm sorry, did you say he was called the Bonesmith?
抱歉 你刚才说他叫炼骨师?
He made creatures from his own finger bones.
他可以用自己的指骨创造生物
Mythical animals brimming with power.
充满力量的神秘生物
Attuned only to Grisha.
专为格里莎量身打造
They learned killing one of these beasts
他们发现只要杀死这些异兽
and then melding a piece of it into their body
然后将其一部分融入自身
would amplify their abilities.
就能增强格里莎的能力
Sometimes the gain was minor,
有时候收效甚微
but with the right binding, the increase in power was astonishing.
但若选对了融合对象 能力可以得到极大加强
They slaughter the animals to take this power?
他们通过屠♥杀♥异兽来强化能力?
Only the Grisha who takes that life can take that creature's power.
只有亲手杀死异兽的格里莎 才能获取其能力
A gift.
送给你
To mark our new friendship.
作为我们友情的见证
The Lives of the Saints?
《圣者的生活》?
Baghra awaits.
巴格拉在等你
Baghra?
巴格拉?
Every Grisha is trained by Baghra to harness their power.
每一名格里莎都要接受巴格拉的训练 学习驾驭自己的能力
It is quite brutal.
现实很残酷
Mostly the peasants hate the Grisha,
平民通常都憎恨格里莎
but I think it is because the Grisha do not suffer.
但我认为那是因为 格里莎从小都养尊处优
But you have suffered, haven't you?
可是…你受过苦 对吧?
I think you will suffer more.
我想你还会吃更多苦头
Hello?
有人吗?
Hello?
有人吗?
You're late.
你迟到了
Let's have a look at you.
让我看看你
A Sun Summoner who wastes her time training with Botkin?
一个太阳召唤者 居然浪费时间接受波特金的训练?
Are you going to punch your way through the Shadow Fold?
你是要用拳头打穿黑幕吗?
Where's the rest of you?
你怎么神不守舍的?
Are you mute, girl?
你是哑巴吗 丫头?
No.
不是
That's something, I suppose.
总算开金口了啊
Where are your parents?
你父母呢?
Dead, I assume.
应该是死了吧
Where did you grow up? Keramzin.
-你在哪儿长大? -科尔姆森
You slipped through the cracks and stayed where you didn't belong.
你曾被世人忽略 待在不属于自己的地方
Where do you belong?
哪里才是你的归属?
With my friends. In the army.
我的朋友身边 在军中
Drawing a little home for yourself in sketchbooks?
然后在素描本上 给自己画个温馨的小家?
You don't belong here?
你不属于这里吗?
I'm told that I do.
别人说这里是我的家
You have to be told a thing to believe it?
你要别人来教你应该相信什么吗?
Not always.
不尽然
Then what are you?
那你到底是什么?
A Sun Summoner?
太阳召唤者?
And can you summon the sun without the general clutching your wrist?
要是没有将军抓着你的手腕 你能召唤太阳吗?
His blood and bones amplify other Grisha. Did you know that?
他的血肉之躯 能增强其他格里莎的能力 知道吗?
Human amplifiers don't exist.
人类加乘者是不存在的
You're an expert on such things?
你还挺了解这种事的嘛
Can you summon the power on your own?
你能独♥立♥召唤异能吗?
I can't.
不能
What about now?
那现在呢?
Everyone believes that you are the one.
人人都相信你就是黑幕终结者
Come back when you believe it, too.
等到你自己也相信这点时 再回来找我
I know I should be grateful.
我知道我应该感恩
The clothes, the food It's beyond anything we'd imagined.
这里提供的衣食 是我们以往难以想象的
And yet I wish I were with with the First Army.
可我还是希望…能待在第一军团里
In some moldy tent, drawing a world
在某个发霉的帐篷里绘图
where the Little Palace is just a bit of pencil on paper.
而小王宫只是纸上的寥寥数笔
Not real.
并不真实
None of it real.
我不会身处其中
None of it bad.
不会有可怕的遭遇
What was that?
什么声音?
I've erected a system of timers along the line.
我在沿途布置了计时系统
Bits of metal hung on poles to keep me apprised of our pace.
就是些挂了金属片的柱子 以便我掌握行程进度
How did you know where to put the poles?
你怎么知道要在哪里插柱子?
Physics and engineering account for most of my success.
我能穿越黑幕… 主要依靠物理和工程学知识
And the rest?
除此之外呢?
What we might call divine intervention.
就要看天意了
What others might call luck.
也就是其他人说的运气
And after all, the Fold is thick with volcra,
毕竟 黑幕里遍布涡克拉
and the tracks are not complete.
而这些轨道又尚未完工
Coal, please. I'm sorry.
-请添煤 -抱歉
Did you say the tracks weren't complete?
你刚才说轨道还没完工?
I said they aren't complete. What?
-尚未完工 -什么?
Ah, ah, ah. No moving.
别动
We're a tad late. More coal.
进度慢了点 多加点煤
Back to the real issue.
言归正传
We're on tracks that don't connect to other tracks?
我们所在的轨道 还没有跟其他轨道连接上?
There's a gap but You said you could get us through.
-是有段空档 不过… -你说能带我们通过的
How much of a gap? I built slats on the car.
-多长的空档? -我在车上装了板条
They roll into place under the wheels.
它们会滑到轮子下面
The turbine generates enough wind
涡轮机会产生足够强劲的风力
to push us all the way to the eastern track.
将我们一路推向东面轨道
As long as we don't shift our weight.
只要我们都别乱动
Now, the noise may attract volcra, but it's the only way across.
机械发出的声响有可能引来涡克拉 但这是唯一的穿越途径
Now, there's a nest nearby.
这附近就有一个涡克拉巢穴
But we'll be fine. If they haven't attacked us in
但没关系 只要它们不攻击我们…
Well, now we've got a problem.
好吧 这下麻烦了
How was your time with Baghra?
你跟巴格拉处得怎么样?
It was a promising start.
是个不错的开端
Oh!
哦
It's to celebrate your victory with the King.
这是要庆祝你跟国王的会面顺利呢
And you have an otkazat'sya taster.
而且你还有一名弃卒试菜员
They're normally reserved for the Royal Family.
他们通常只为皇室成员服务的
Delicious.
很美味
You'll be happy with the meal. If, you know, I survive.
您会喜欢的 若我没有中毒身亡的话
Salt, please.
请给我来点盐
Salt coming at you.
这就来
I think it's safe.
食物应该没毒
Is this some kind of punishment for you?
这是对你的惩罚吗?
This is a plum gig.
这可是份美差
I was so happy when the last taster died.
得知上一位试菜员的死讯 我开心坏了
Thanks.
谢谢
Don't get used to this.
别沉迷美食
General Kirigan insists that we eat peasant fare to keep us humble.
为了让我们保持谦逊的态度 奇利甘将军坚持要求我们粗茶淡饭
News from the Fjerdan front.
菲尔达前线传来战报
In the First Army, many casualties in the 18th, 27th and 36th battalions.
第一军团的18、27、36营 伤亡惨重
Did he say 36th?
他刚才说36营?
Also among the dead,
死亡人员包括
six Healers, four Inferni and three Heartrenders.
六名治疗师 四名御火师和三名摄心者
The Fjerdans will be no match against a unified Ravka.
等到拉夫卡实现统一 菲尔达根本不是我们的对手
Why are you here eating figs, hmm?
你怎么在这里吃无花果?
You should be training every waking moment to tear down the Fold.
为了清除黑幕 除睡觉以外 你的所有时间都应该投入训练
How do you fight them off? I outrun them.
-怎么摆脱它们? -加速逃离
Open the throttle and toss in all the coal,
打开风门 把煤全扔进去
which works when there's 20 pounds of it.
若有9公斤煤 动力是足够的
Damn it!
该死!
The stupid thing impaled itself on a spike.
那蠢货挂在一根尖刺上了
Get it off. The others will stand on it.
甩掉它 它同伴会拿它当踏脚石的
More coal! We're down to fumes!
-继续添煤! -燃料用完了!
We won't make it with this extra weight.
多了这个累赘 我们出不去的
Give me a second. This is how we die?
-等我一下 -我们就要这么死了吗?
Jesper, grab the goat. I'm not throwing out the goat!
-杰斯帕 把山羊抓起来 -休想让我把羊扔出去!
Grab the damn goat! It's not bait. It's for you!
剧集 | 太阳召唤(2021) | 导航列表