剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表
How about you? What's going on?
我依然还是那么忙
Yeah, I've just been... super busy as well.
噢 是 我听说了
Oh. Yeah no, I hear that.
我最近很忙 在帮农场做事
My day's been stacked, doing rounds to some farms,
检查动物 还得上门出诊
checking on the animals, and now some house calls,
但是我得说 在我得到这辆摩托车以后
But I gotta say, it's a lot more fun
puppy还有小狗、幼犬之意
生活就更加有意思了
now that I've got this puppy.
双关语
Pun intended.
看看你
Look at you!
就好像“混乱之子”版的兽医
It's like if the "Sons of Anarchy" had a vet.
是
Yeah!
不过他们在电视里可不带像我这样的头盔
Except they don't wear helmets on that show,
这可有点危险
Which I get, but, it's a little dangerous.
总之 见到你真是太好了 亚丽克西斯
Anyway, it's great to see you, Alexis.
确实是
Totally.
- 大卫 - 乔斯林 嗨
- David! - Jocelyn! Hi.
你在这给自己挑衣服吗
Are you here picking up something for yourself?
不 不 我 呃
No. No, I um...
我现在在这工作
I work here now.
-噢 - 就是这样
- Oh! - So...
当我需要更新一下衣柜的时候
I usually just come here when I need to kind of...
我通常就会来这儿
freshen up my wardrobe.
我知道 那么 好好挑选吧
I see, well, enjoy.
我想为竞选准备些衣服
Just looking for a few things for the campaign.
那种可以吸引人们眼球的衣服
A couple of pieces that might catch the eye.
明白
Got it.
我要和你母亲进行一场激烈的竞争
I've got quite the stiff competition with your mother.
- 嗯哼 - 当然啦 我并不想跟你
- Mhmm... - Of course I wouldn't want to create
发生利益冲突
a conflict of interest for you.
知道了
Got it.
呃 店里新进了一批相当不错的衣服
Well, I have brought in some pretty decent pieces to the store,
你可能得花时间好好挑一挑了
you're just gonna have to search pretty hard for them, so...
泰拉 我想问一句
Twyla, I was just wondering,
你们餐厅提供过原料乳吗
have you ever carried raw milk in the restaurant?
呃 这是违法的 罗斯先生
Um, that's illegal, Mr. Rose.
- 耶 - 你知我知
- Yeah. - Between us,
我曾经有过关于黑市牛奶的不愉快经历
I had a bad experience with black market milk.
- 是吗 - 就是这样 我从一个男人那里买♥♥来的
- Oh? - Granted, I bought it from a man
后来我发现他是个流浪汉
who I later found out was a drifter.
不管怎么说 这奶让很多人都生病了
Anyway, it made a lot of people sick,
现在我很庆幸那个不是牛乳
and I am almost positive now it wasn't cow's milk.
- 好吧 - 那应该是麋鹿奶
- Okay. - It might've been elk's milk.
- 有麋鹿奶吗 - 我不知道 我不知道
- Is elk's milk a thing? - I don't know. I don't know.
我只是在找出♥售♥原料乳的人
I'm just looking for someone who sells raw milk.
奶牛产的那种
From a cow.
这可是大生意啊
That's a big business right now.
现在有什么大生意啊
What's a big business right now?
- 原料乳 - 嘘
- Raw milk. - Shhh!
你可能会是个很差劲的毒贩哦 罗斯先生
You would make a terrible drug dealer, Mr. Rose.
你想成为一个毒贩
You're thinking about becoming a drug dealer?
- 呃 - 听着 我知道
- Ugh... - I mean, I get it,
这样来钱快 也不会有人怀疑你
it's fast money, and no one would ever suspect you.
我在考虑卖♥♥原料乳
I'm thinking of selling raw milk.
啊 我觉得那不太适合你
Oh. I don't think that's right for you.
难道贩毒适合吗
But selling drugs is?!
好吧 我有一个威尼斯海滩的朋友就在卖♥♥原料乳
Okay, I had a friend in Venice Beach who sold raw milk,
后来他的整个据点遭到突击搜查
and his entire compound was raided.
但是吧 他确实还贩毒
I mean, he also sold drugs, but like...
呃 我只是觉得这个可以赚钱
Well, I just think it can be... profitable,
如果我能找到一个合适的办法的话
if I can find a way to capitalize on it.
呃 噢
Um... oh!
我刚才看到了泰德
I just saw Ted.
泰德认识很多农场主
Ted knows a lot of farmers,
也许他可以给你指一条明路
so maybe he can point you in the right direction.
啊 是吗 太棒啦
Oh okay, good, good.
那么 也许你可以 呃 给他打个电♥话♥
Good, maybe you can uh, give him a call?
呃 我觉得现在可能会有点尴尬吧
Mm, I just feel like that'd be kind of awkward right now.
你知道吗 亚丽克西斯 你所抛弃的男朋友们
You know, your trail of discarded boyfriends, Alexis,
几乎快要让世界上所有的事都变得
is making it very difficult to get anything done
- 举步维艰了 - 好吧 我会给他打电♥话♥的
- in this world. - Okay! I will call him.
好的 谢谢了
Good, thank you.
我跑完步就给他打电♥话♥
I'll call him right after my run today.
我的天 好吧 我现在就给他打
Oh my God, okay, I'll call him right now.
- 真棒 - 呃
- Good. - Um...
我们需要多少牛奶
How much milk do we want?
呃 大概十二品脱
Well, let's say twelve pints.
然后 我们先看看能赚多少
And then, we'll see where that gets us.
- 好的 - 好的
- Okay. - Okay.
嗯
Hmm...
这件衣服的印花有其他的颜色吗
Does this print come in a different colour?
呃 应该有吧
Uh, theoretically.
其实 呃 你看起来
Yeah, um... is it... You're look...
你想要 你想要换成另一种颜色吗
You want to have-you want that in another colour?
大概是的
Maybe?
除非你觉得这里
Unless you think that there's another top
有更适合我的上衣
that might be better.
我觉得 店里其实还有其他的上衣
Well, I mean, there are other tops in the store.
呃 好吧 你能不能
Uh huh, okay well, maybe you could,
不带任何偏见地
without being specific,
帮我指明挑一件更合适的衣服的
point me in the general direction of something
大体方向
that might be more suitable?
呃 好吧 这本不是我说了算
Hmm. Well, it's not really up to me.
而且 我在竞选中是支持我妈妈的
Um, and I am supporting my mother in this campaign.
- 噢 当然 当然 - 但是如果我是你 呃
- Oh yeah, yeah. - But if I were you, um...
我也许会在这里
I might look for a... a blouse maybe in...
挑一件女装衬衫
in this general area.
也许再挑一条裙子 或者一件夹克
Uh, maybe a-a skirt, and a jacket.
就从这个货架上挑
Maybe on this rack here.
但是 再说一次 这都看你自己 那么
But again, it's all - it's all you. So...
好的
Okay!
谢谢你 大卫
Thank you, David.
谢什么 我什么都没做
For what? I didn't do anything.
下午好 靓女们
Good afternoon, Jazzagals.
我有一个很棒的准备联♥系♥ 想和你们分享一下
I have a great warm-up exercise I'd like to share with you.
噢 好啊 那等乔斯林来了以后吧
Oh! Okay, I think we're just waiting for Jocelyn.
又等 我不知道一个连自己的时间都管理不好的人
Again? I don't know how anyone can one manage a town
怎么能够管理好整个小镇
when they can't even manage their own time.
咱们就别等她了吧
Well, I guess we could start without her.
好呀 正好我觉得
Good! Because I was thinking...
咱们需要互相了解一下
we should get to know each other.
当然 你们之间已经很熟络了
Well of course, you all do know each other already,
但我想让你们更了解我一些
But I'd love for you to get to know me.
有什么想问我的吗
Does anyone have any questions?
让我想想先
I am just trying to think.
也许这东西能够帮助我们打破僵局
Maybe this will help... break the ice?
排练完成之前 我们一般不喝酒
We don't usually drink until after rehearsal.
噢
Oh.
不过嘛 如果能够免费喝 就无所谓啦
Uh, unless of course the drinks are free!
我来吧 好 打开吧
Here, let me. Yeah. Open it.
谢谢
Thanks.
亚丽克西斯
Alexis?
这神马情况
What is this?
你要的那十二个牛奶
The twelve things of milk that you asked for.
十二“个”牛奶
The twelve "things" of milk?
我要的不是十二“个”牛奶
I didn't ask for twelve "things" of milk,
我可没说“个”
I didn't-I didn't say "things!"
我要的是十二品脱
No, I asked for twelve pints!
是还不够吗
Is there one missing?
- 亚丽克西斯 - 咋了
- Alexis! - What?
这些可不是按品脱来的
These are not pints!
剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表