剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表
- 有 - 过来一下
- Yeah. - Come here.
怎么了
What's going on?
呃 约翰尼 我准备让你
Well Johnny, I'm about to make you
成为6号♥房♥间最受欢迎的人
the most popular guy in room 6.
这是床垫吗
Is this the mattress?
是的 我很有雅量
Okay, yeah, I've got a big heart,
别跟别人提这件事
all right, don't spread it around.
我说服了乔斯林把这个给你
I talked Jocelyn into letting you have it.
你要给我们这个床垫
You're giving us the mattress?
事实上 只要200美元你就可以拥有它
Well, practically, it's yours for $200 bucks.
只比你买♥♥到的价格要少一美元
That's a dollar less than you paid for it!
约翰尼 这床垫的塑料皮都还没拆呢
Johnny, it's barely out of the plastic.
我们买♥♥不起
We can't afford it.
啊 我知道 你是个谈判高手 对吧
Oh I see, you're the master negotiator at work here, huh?
好吧 195美元
Okay, um, $195.
我们买♥♥不起
We can't afford it!
态度强硬啊 我可以再便宜点
Okay, hardball, huh? I'll play.
呃 182.5美元
Um, $182.50.
- 算了 再见 罗兰 - 五十美元
- All right, bye, Roland. - Fifty bucks.
五十
Fifty?
听着 我跟你说实话吧
Look, I'll level with you, okay?
嗯 乔斯林买♥♥回来这个床垫以后 我们就立马试了试
Um, we tried it out as soon as Jocelyn brought it home.
你们试过了
You tried it out?
是的 并不是十分有弹性
Yeah, not enough bounce for the bumps,
- 如果你懂我的意思 - 嗯
- if you know what I mean. - Hmm.
但是 由于你们已经上了年纪
But given your advanced years,
这个应该很适合你和莫伊拉
it might just be the thing for you and Moira.
得了吧 我们没那么老
Yeah well, we're not that old...
但是真的只要50美元
But $50?
向你致敬 罗斯先生
Kudos to you, Mr. Rose.
不敢相信我会说出这话
I can't believe I'm saying this,
但是我现在很爽
but I'm so comfortable!
只给你最好的 亲爱的
Well, only the best for you, my dear.
但这是他们不想要的吗
Yet they didn't want it?
我想他们只是对我们心怀歉意
Oh, I think they just felt sorry for us.
约翰 这有一点奇怪
Well, that seems strange, John.
尤其是乔斯林之前付了超过200美金的钱买♥♥它
Especially since Jocelyn paid over $200 for it.
你知道我是怎么想的吗 我觉得他们试了床垫
You know what I think, I think they tried it out,
然后 他们觉得这床垫不适合他们
and uh, it just didn't work for them.
你的意思是 他们试过了
And by tried it out, you mean...
我是说 他们睡过床垫了
I mean they... tried it out.
呃 天啊 不 不 不
Eww! Oh God! No! Oh! Oh!
我的天 约翰 那是记忆海绵
Oh God, that's memory foam, John!
噢 莫伊拉 我们以前去过肯尼迪家族宅邸
Oh Moira, we've stayed at Kennedy compound,
- 呃 - 没有比那个更糟的了
- Oh! - This can't be any worse than that!
肯尼迪家族不是罗兰
The Kennedys aren't Roland!
肯尼迪家族会定期做身体♥检♥查 经常换洗衣服
The Kennedys have regular medicals, daily laundering!
这已经比我们以前用的汽车旅馆的床垫好太多了
This has gotta be better than the motel mattress
我是说 那床垫不知道被多少人睡过呢
we were using, I mean, who knows who tried that out!
你这么说有用吗
Is that supposed to be helping me?!
莫伊拉 这可是从天而降的50美金的大便宜
Moira, this is a $50 dollar gift from heaven.
我是说 嘿 看啊
I mean, look, hey!
我感觉不到弹簧 钉子 或者螺丝
I don't feel any springs, no nails, no bolts!
很舒服 上来吧
It's comfy, come to bed.
明天我们去买♥♥个床单
Tomorrow we get a mattress cover.
好的 好的 这才对嘛
Yes, yes, that's the spirit.
说真的 别想了
Seriously, don't think about it.
好的 保持好姿势
Okay, so you have to keep it up right
我并不想这么做
I don't even wanna do this!
大卫 你会觉得很棒的 相信我
David, you're gonna feel so good, trust me.
我的天 你知道的
Oh my God, you know that I have bad
我四肢不协调 你又没有尝过戴三个月
foot-eye coordination, you didn't have to wear
矫正护腿的滋味
corrective leg braces for three months.
你不能把所有事都怪在你得过足内翻上 大卫
You can't blame everything on having been pigeon-toed, David.
- 我的天 - 孩子们 你们的妈妈和我将要
- Oh my God! - Kids, your mother and I are gonna...
我的天 大卫 你在干嘛
Oh my God, David, what are you doing?!
我在教他骑自行车
I'm teaching him how to ride a bike!
噢 别 我受不了那血腥的场面
Oh please don't, you know I can't stand the sight of blood.
孩子 你会伤到你自己的
Seriously son, you're gonna hurt yourself!
大卫 你只要一只脚放在踏板上
David, it is one foot on the pedal,
另一只脚放在地上 然后就可以骑走了
and one foot on the ground, and then get the hell out of here!
- 好吗 - 我不懂你的意思
- Okay? - I don't know what that means.
我会过来扶着后座的
Okay, I'm gonna hold the back.
啊 他要过来了 快 快
Aah! He's coming, come on, come on!
噢 好了 哈 哈 哈
Oh, okay-aah! Aah! Aah!
大卫 你要蹬踏板啊
David, the pedals make it move more!
- 约翰 他做到了 - 你做到了 孩子
- John, he's doing it! - You're doing it, son!
我的天
Oh my God.
- 耶 - 哇哦 哇哦
- Yay! - Woo Hoo Hoo!
嘿 有谁给我个照相机
Hey, someone get my camera!
- 没人有相机 - 大卫 看这里
- Nobody get a camera! - David! Over here!
亚丽克西斯
Alexis.
我在睡觉
I'm sleeping!
噢 宝贝
Oh, honey.
宝贝 我得问你一个
Honey, I need to ask you
严肃的问题
a serious question,
是病情更严重了
has it gotten worse or are you
还是你没化妆
just not wearing any makeup?
剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表