剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表
哦 书上说有个女人
Oh, there's a woman in here
她买♥♥不起波斯毛毯 所以她在自家瓷砖地板上画了一个
Who couldn't afford a Persian rug, so she painted one on her tiled floor.
杂♥志♥还称赞她心灵手巧
The magazine is celebrating her ingenuity!
额 听着倒像是个创意方案
Well, it sounds like a creative solution.
而所谓的创意方案就是做个额叶切除术
A creative solution would be a lobotomy
让人们忘记喜欢漂亮东西的本性
to make one forget they like nice things.
实在是太绝望了
It's all so bleak.
晚安 约翰
Goodnight, John.
睡个好觉 亲爱的
Sleep well, sweetheart.
# 不必放声痛哭 #
Don't Cry Out loud
# 就静静流泪吧 #
Just keep it inside
大卫 能麻烦你把音乐给关了嘛
David, could you turn that down, please?
你认为我会听这种歌♥吗
As if you think that's what I listen to!
大卫 亚丽克西斯 把音乐给关了
David, Alexis, turn the music down!
- 声音是从墙那边传过来的 - 纳尼
- It's coming from the other side! - What?
# 我们几乎拥有了一切 #
We almost had it all
# 不必放声痛哭 #
Don't cry out loud
请你把音乐关掉可以嘛
Could you turn the music down, please?!
# 就静静流泪吧 #
Just keep it inside
# 学会如何隐藏你的真心 #
And learn how to hide your feelings
有人不 我们正打算睡觉呢
Hello?! We're trying to sleep in here!
别喊了
Stop yelling!
我正打算让人关音乐呢
I'm trying to turn the music down!
别捶墙了
Stop banging on the wall!
大卫 别对你父亲大喊大叫的
David, stop yelling at your father!
喂
Hello?!
为什么每个人都在尖叫
Why is everybody screaming?!
亚历克西斯 够了
Alexis, enough!
音乐声太大了
The music's too loud!
那么就让他们把音乐关掉
Then get them to turn it down!
这就是我正在做的事情
Well, that's what I'm trying to do!
约翰
John.
约翰
John!
约翰 你知道一晚糟糕的睡眠
John, do you have any idea what a terrible night's sleep
会对人脸肌肤带来多大伤害嘛
does to one's face?
怎么了 你睡不着吗
What, you couldn't sleep?
有那样的噪音我如何入眠
How could I sleep with that noise?!
什么噪音 他们把音乐关掉了啊
What noise? They turned it off.
不 你 你就这样睡着了
No, you... you just fell asleep,
然后睡得特别死 一点也不关心我的境况
and stayed asleep with no regard for my well being.
现在我眼睛肿了 它们肿嘛
Now my eyes are puffy. Are they puffy?
不 它们看起来和往常一样 莫伊拉
No, they look like they usually look, Moira.
所以平时我眼睛就一直是肿的咯
So now my eyes are usually puffy!
哦 莫伊拉 没有这回事
Oh Moira, they're fine!
我的眼袋浮肿的像吉普赛大篷车 装满货物鼓鼓囊囊的那种
These bags are like gypsy caravans, packed to the brim!
# 不必放声痛哭 #
Don't cry out loud
哦 我的天呐 这不是真的
Oh my God, this can't be happening.
好的吧 我来处理
All right, I'll take care of it.
# 学会如何隐藏你的真心 #
Learn how to hide your feelings
# 骄傲地高飞吧 #
Fly high and proud
能请你把音乐关掉嘛
Could you turn the music down, please?!
我妻子一夜未眠
My wife hasn't slept all night!
哦 你好 约翰尼
Oh! Hey, Johnny.
- 罗兰 - 你好
- Roland! - Hey, uh...
- 是的 - 你在这做啥啊
- Yeah. - What are you doing here?
额 我们房♥子正在翻新
Well, we're, uh, doing some renos on the uh, house,
所以我们要在这里暂住直到房♥子翻新完毕
so we're gonna shack up here until they're all done.
额 亲爱的 别一个人独享所有的热水 好嘛
Um honey, don't hog all the hot water, okay?
- 谢谢 - 乔斯林在这啊
- Thank you. - Jocelyn's here?
是的 不 是约翰尼在这
Y-yeah, no, Johnny's here.
哦 好哒 我会代你向他问好的
Yeah, yes, I will say hi to him for you.
乔斯林向你问好 约翰
Jocelyn says hi, John.
你昨晚没听到我们的动静吗
You didn't hear us last night?
Bang away:另一意是性♥交♥
- 没有 - 捶墙
- Nope. - Banging away?
无论你和你妻子三更半夜做什么
Now, whatever you and the missus do after hours,
那都是你们的私事 不关我事
that's your business, not mine.
双关:都在墙边啪啪啪了
我们昨晚都用拳头捶墙了 罗兰
On the walls Roland, with our fists!
如果你们喜欢那样玩 我也不会介意
And if you're into that kind of stuff, that doesn't bother me at all.
- 好的吧 停 停 - 没事 什么
- All right, stop, stop! - That is fine. What?
- 停 你到底在这干什么 - 哦
- Stop it! What are you doing here?! - Oh!
我告诉过你 我们地下室被淹了
I told you, our basement flooded.
你之前说是翻新
You said "renovations."
是的 是翻新 因为地下室被淹了才翻新
Yes... renovations, because our basement flooded!
什么 是的 亲爱的 你说得对
What? Yes, you're absolutely right, honey,
恐怕是时候让约翰尼离开了
it is time that we asked Johnny to leave.
所以约翰尼 我认为你该走了
So Johnny, I think you should...
乔斯林真的在这嘛
Is Jocelyn really there?
你听到约翰尼说的了么 亲爱的
Did you hear that, sweetheart?
他竟然认为你不是真的在这 你能告诉他嘛
He doesn't think you're really here. Would you please tell him?
- 谢谢 满意了吧 - 乔斯林
- Thank you! Satisfied? - Jocelyn?
好的吧 瞧 约翰尼 除非你有搜捕令 好吧
Okay look, Johnny, unless you have a warrant, okay?
乔斯林和我要关门了啊
Jocelyn and I are gonna be shutting our door now.
- 乔斯林 - 好的 没关系
- Jocelyn? - Okay, that's fine.
所以你认为问题的根源在乔斯林身上吗
So you think Jocelyn's at the root of this?
是的 我认为很明显他们 他们 他们 他们
Yeah well, I think obviously they... they... they... they had a...
他们先前吵了一架 莫伊拉
they had a fight, Moira.
你知道嘛 我只是不知道她怎么能受得了他
You know, I just don't know how she puts up with him.
而他现在住在隔壁
And now he's living next door.
我从来没有假装喜欢这个旅馆
I've never pretended to like this motel,
但它起码为我们和这些人之间提供了
but at least it provided a buffer between us,
- 缓冲区 - 是的
- and those people! - Yeah...
你认为他会待多久
How long do you think he'll be here?
额 我讨厌去想这个问题
Well, I hate to think.
哦 我的天啊 这是我们最不想见到的情况 约翰
Oh God, this is the last thing we need, John.
我们维持现状都勉强
We're barely hanging on as it is!
额 这句话是什么意思 莫伊拉 “我们维持现状都勉强”
Well, what does that mean, Moira? "We're barely hanging on?!"
我意思是即使罗兰不住隔壁 单是挤在
I mean living in a space this limited, is trying enough on a marriage
这么小的房♥间里已经让我们受够了
without having Roland wallowing next door.
而这会将我们的婚姻走到尽头
This is going to bring us to a breaking point!
哦 莫伊拉 这不会让我们婚姻走向尽头的
Oh Moira, it's not gonna bring us to the breaking point.
打从我们搬进来后 我们处理得很好啊
I think we've done an amazing job since we've been here.
我的意思是 我几乎想不起我们之间有争吵过
I mean, I barely remember an argument between us!
那就是我要说的
That's my point.
住在这么小的房♥间里 我们不得不忽略
In a room this tiny,we've just got to ignore
他人的小毛病 否则得疯
the little irritants of the other, or you'd go insane!
小毛病 什么毛病
Little irritants? What uh...
什么小毛病 我有吗
What little irritants? I have little irritants?
对 我们都有
Yes, we all do.
小的过失 令人腻烦的习惯
Peccadilloes, cloying habits.
比如什么 举个例子
Like what, for instance?
好吧 约翰 我
All right, John. I...
我有时候喝茶喝得太多了
I drink a little too much tea sometimes.
就这样吗 你
And that's it for you? You uh...
你茶喝得太多了吗
You drink tea?
它可以使我镇静 我想你会说
Well, it calms me, so I suppose you would say
这体现了我容易紧张和缺乏安全感
that's because I'm inclined to get nervous or insecure.
不 我想说你有时候戒备心太强
No, I would say you're sometimes a little defensive,
还有一点点偏执
and uh, perhaps a tad paranoid.
那只会是因为你用那种居高临下的
That would only be after you've taken that condescending
父亲的口吻跟我说话
father tone with me.
- 父亲的口吻吗 - 就是这样
- Father tone? - There it is.
你觉得我说话像父亲的语气吗
You think I have a father tone?
约翰 我希望你可以听听自己说话的语气 但当然这不可能
John, I wish you could hear yourself talk. But of course you never do.
所以我从不聆听自己的声音 这是另一个恶习是吗
And that's the other thing I guess, I never listen to myself?
听着 就是因为我们不会执着于这样的针锋相对
Look, it's by not engaging in this kind of tit-for-tat
我们的婚姻才得以维持
that we keep our marriage afloat.
你除了喝茶之外就没有别的缺点了吗
And you have no faults, other than drinking tea?!
约翰 我刚承认了我戒备心有点强
John, I just admitted that I can get a little defensive.
但是仅仅在你表现得像个巨婴一样的时候
剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表