剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表
拥有一辆自行车的目的
The whole purpose of having a bike
就是要骑它
might be to actually ride the bike.
是啊 但我今天穿的衣服不适合骑车
Yeah, I'm just not wearing the right outfit.
不过是五分钟的路程罢了
It's a five minute ride.
是啊 但我们上去
Yeah, so by the time we get on,
不一会儿就得下来 不值当啊
and then we get off,it's almost not worth it.
你不喜欢这辆自行车吗
Do you not like the bike?
不 我爱死它了 只是 呃
No, I love it! It's just that, um,
这附近有很多酒后驾车的司机啊
there are so many drunk drivers around here.
现在是早上十点
It's 10:00am.
马特 这话你该去跟酒鬼说
Mutt, you tell that to an alcoholic!
是因为颜色问题吗 我的意思是
Is it the color? Because I mean,
- 完全可以重新喷漆的 - 好吧
- it's totally fixable! - Okay, fine.
我不会骑自行车
I don't know how to ride a bike.
- 什么 - 我是说 我不会骑自行车
- What? - I said, I don't know how to ride a bike!
莫伊拉 看看这些袖扣
Moira, look at these cufflinks.
哦 约翰
Oh John,
我们已经落魄到要偷餐厅里的餐具了
we're better off stealing cutlery from the cafe!
不 这些看起来像纯银的
No, these look like sterling.
我要拍下它们
I'm gonna bid on these.
嘿 罗斯夫妇
Hey there, Roses!
- 哦 嗨 - 哦嘿 乔斯林
- Oh, hi. - Oh hey, Jocelyn.
你们这俩淘金买♥♥手啊
Look at you two bargain hunters.
有找到什么好货吗
You finding anything yet?
你永远不知道圣诞拉炮里
Mm, nothing you couldn't see fall out of a common
会出来什么东西
Christmas cracker!
我想在这些东西里淘一淘
I think half the fun is panning for nuggets
- 也是挺有乐趣的 - 哦 看那个床垫
- at these things. - Ooh, look at that mattress!
哦 看看你 发现了好东西
Well, there you go, what a find.
可怜人啊 居然被死人的床垫吸引
Poor dear, enchanted by a death bed.
这是个全新的床垫 塑料外皮都还没拆呢
This is a brand new mattress, it's still in the plastic!
- 你说什么 - 是啊
- What?! - Yeah!
材质是记忆海绵的 这肯定很贵
And it's memory foam! This must've cost a fortune!
是啊 你只要把它竞拍下来就好了
Well, you're just gonna have to bid on it.
约翰 你怎么不先看看那床垫
John, why didn't you see that mattress first?!
那东西我们用得上呢
That's something we could actually use!
- 这袖扣我也用得上啊 - 是什么尺码的
- I'll use the cufflinks! - What size is it?
我不知道 至少是大号♥双人床大小
I don't know, it's at least a queen.
嗯 这个太大了 根本带不回去
Well, that's too big to get home.
- 不啊 我们有卡车啊 - 但是太不方便了 乔斯林
- No, we got the truck. - But awkward, Jocelyn,
再说了 也过不去你们的小门道啊
and awkward with those tiny doorways of yours.
约翰尼 帮我把这个盖住
Johnny, help me cover it up.
我不想让别人看见它
I don't want other people to see it.
现在 我们需要上衣 还有下装
Now, we need a top, and we need a bottom.
比如一条裙子什么的
Like a skirt, something like that,
我知道你很了解裙子 毕竟你还穿着一条
which I know you're familiar with 'cause you're wearing one.
行了 这是裤子 只是刚好它的
Okay, these are pants that just so happen to have
裆前和裆后都有面料 懂吧
a pant fabric over the front and back... Okay.
好吧 那是条裙子 这条如何
Yeah, it's a skirt. what about this?
看起来很耐穿 对吧
It seems durable, yes?
是啊 但在时尚界 优雅永远和
Yeah um, in fashion, durable and elegant
耐穿搭不上边
rarely go hand in hand.
所以如果是我 我会把它放回去
So I'd put that... put that back.
好吧 那就不要了
Okay, so not that.
这条如何
What about this?
乔斯林好像喜欢碎花裙子
Jocelyn seems to like loud floral prints.
是啊 但是 这条有点特别
Yeah, the thing is, um, this is kind of a special...
- 过于宽松 - 嗯哼
- Kind of blouse. - Uh-huh.
你有看过“穿普拉达的恶魔”吗
Have you ever seen "The Devil Wears Prada?"
- 当然了 - 那就好
- Obviously! - Okay, well,
梅丽尔·斯特里普扮演了那种强势 性感的时尚女士
Meryl Streep plays this kind of powerful, sexy fashion woman...
- 对 我看过 - 嗯 不管怎么样
- Yep, I've seen it! - Okay, anyway,
乔斯林和我都对那种风格感兴趣
Jocelyn and I like to have a little fun with that idea,
你懂我的意思吗
if you know what I mean.
她扮演梅丽尔 而我扮演那个紧张
She plays Meryl, and I play the nervous
而又充满雄心壮志的 初来乍到的实习生
but ambitious intern who's new to the city.
噢 那你就是
Oh, so you're the...
那你扮演的是安妮·海瑟薇咯
So you-you're the Anne Hathaway in that situation?
我不知道她是谁
I don't know who that is.
嗯 我收集到足够多的资料了 可以继续挑了
Well, that's more than enough information for me to go on.
- 你瞧不起我 - 我没有
- You're judging me! - I'm not!
只不过骑自行车是很基础的技能
It's just riding a bike is a pretty basic skill.
是那样吗
Is it though?
我觉得多数小孩都会学着骑自行车
I think that most kids learn how to ride a bike!
是啊 多数小孩都长头虱
Yeah well, most kids also get head lice.
我很抱歉 这种机会从来没出现过
I'm sorry if the opportunity never presented itself.
那样说来 比利时没有空档年咯
Oh what, there was no gap year in Belgium?
没有参加环法自行赛的男朋友吗
No tour de France boyfriend?
是啊 但我从不需要骑自行车
Yeah, but I never had to ride the bike!
我爸妈教过大卫骑自行车
And David, was such a little drama queen
但他实在是太喜欢大惊小怪了
when my parents tried teaching him,
于是他们把所有自行车都扔进汉普顿斯的大篝火里
that they threw all the bikes into this big bonfire
此后我们都没谈过自行车了
up in the Hamptons, and we never talked about it again.
噢
Oh.
不管怎么说 我有很多你不懂的技能呢
Anyway, I have lots of skills that you don't have.
我知道
I am sure that you do.
就像 你从未和阿♥拉♥伯人谈判过吧
Like, have you ever had to negotiate in Arabic?
- 这特别难 - 我相信你可以
- It is very difficult. - I believe you.
还有在日本 试着和充气娃娃
And try getting into "Kiss Kiss" in Tokyo
玩“亲亲”
without a lock of human hair.
那你连那些都做得来
Now, you see, if you can do all that,
我很肯定你能学会骑自行车
I'm pretty sure that you can learn to ride a bike.
亚历克西斯
Alexis?
抱歉 我在回味着那玩“亲亲”的
Sorry, I was just thinking about this crazy night
疯狂夜晚
at "Kiss Kiss."
嗯 这也许是我们能找到的 和梅丽尔风格最接近的衣服了
Well, this might be the closest we're gonna get to Meryl.
如果她被杂♥志♥社炒鱿鱼了
You know, if she got fired from her job at the magazine,
开始做站街女郎了
and started walking the streets.
噢 这条不错 我们没试过这条呢
Oh, that's a good one! We haven't tried that one yet.
- 是啊 我不会穿的 - 怎么会 这主意好
- Yeah, I wouldn't. - No, it's a good idea.
失踪的彼得·潘
Missing Peter Pan?
不好意思
I'm sorry?
我看过很多对“茫然的男孩”
Well, because I see a couple of "Lost Boys."
嗨 我是温迪 你们是给妈妈 还是女朋友买♥♥衣服呢
Hi, I'm Wendy. Are we shopping for a mother, a girlfriend?
- 其实 是我的妻子 - 噢
- Actually, my wife. - Oh!
是吗 我们自己来就好
Yeah, we've got it under control though,
谢谢你了
so thank you so much.
那就好 那就好
Oh well, very well, then.
如果你们需要我 我就在那边
If you need me, I'll be right here.
我知道两个大男人在
I know how hard it can be for two men
女装店买♥♥衣服有多困难
in a women's clothing store.
我有个得力助手
Well, I'm actually in really good hands,
这小伙子有家庭主妇的心灵手巧呢
because this man has a woman's touch.
我不 我不知道他在说什么
I don't... I don't know what that means.
我们要买♥♥这两条
Okay, so we're going with these two pieces.
噢 我得问问 这是要穿去参加葬礼的吗
Oh well, I have to ask, is this for a funeral?
因为对于丧亲之痛 我们有折扣的
Because we do offer bereavement discounts.
不是 你为什么那么问
No, why would you think that?
嗯 这是很忧郁 沉重的款式
Well, just very somber, serious pieces.
我们不想要这样的
Well, we don't want that!
- 它们不是 - 如果你们愿意
- Well, they're not... - If you're willing,
我还有几条刚进货的裙子
I have a few new pieces that just came in,
我想让你们看看
I'd love for you to see them.
我不知道 多几个选项会不会让我们头脑更加混乱
I just don't know if we need to be adding any more options to the mix.
如果她能提供的话 又有什么问题呢
Well, if she's offering, what's the problem?
这里面每样衣服都像同一款肥大的宽松女装
Everything in here is like one big, tacky blouse.
够了 太蠢啦
Oh, come on, that's silly.
我知道你们男人都喜欢保守的款式
Now, I know you men like to play it safe,
但我刚在想 为什么不张扬青春呢
but I just thought, why not shake it up?
噢 我喜欢这两条
Oh, I like these!
剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表