剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表
- 这些耐穿吗 - 当然了
- Are they durable? - Oh well,
“上衣谷仓”的衣服就是因耐穿而出名
durability a given here at the "Blouse Barn."
如果你们想知道我的建议
And if you're asking my opinion...
我们想知道吗
Are we, though?
就在这两者中选吧
It's between these two.
这简直就是“苏菲的抉择”
Well, this is a real "Sophie's Choice!"
我希望你和乔斯林不会在家玩那个角色扮演
I hope that you and Jocelyn don't role play that at home.
我们已经扮演过每部斯普里奇电影里的角色了
Hell, we've played every Streep movie.
好吧
okay.
你觉得两条都能“快速脱落”吗
Would you describe either of those as "quick release?"
说来真怪 两条都有纽扣
Funnily enough, both have snaps.
太赞了
Oh, great!
我猜
Well, then I guess I ...
你喜欢哪条
Which one do you like?
我不知道 太难抉择了
I don't know, it's such a tough choice.
你告诉我吧
Oh, you're tellin' me!
我觉得这两条都
It's just that I'm finding both of these options
- 有点 - 有点什么
- to be a little um... - What?
我不知道 我们花了那么多时间和精力
Well, I don't know, we've just spent so much time
找到几条不那么
and energy finding the few pieces that aren't um...
什么
What?!
我不知道要用什么词来形容
I'm trying to find the word to describe what I...
轻浮吗 时髦吗
Flirty? Sassy?
低俗 我觉得那些衣服有点低俗
Skanky! I think the clothes are a bit skanky.
低俗
Well! Skanky.
我们就拿 葬礼款的裙子好了
We'll um, take the funereal skirt then,
还有低俗款
and the skanky blouse.
成交
And sold!
约翰尼·罗斯 以15美元拍下
To Johnny Rose, for the price of $15 dollars!
我希望你付得起这钱
Which uh, I hope you can afford.
鉴于你现在的财政状况
You know, considering your financial situation.
我知道 雷 我知道 我知道
Yeah, I get it Ray, I get it. I get it.
我有现金 我就喜欢我的袖扣
I've got cash, and I'd just like my cufflinks, please.
现在 轮到卧室系列了
And now, moving on to bedroom items.
首先我们有一张全新的大号♥双人床
First we'll have a brand new queen sized
记忆海绵床垫
memory foam mattress.
我们以50美元起价
We'll start the bidding on the bed at $50 dollars.
50美元
We have $50!
- 60美元 - 莫伊拉
- $60! - Moira.
我闻到一丝竞标大战的气息
I smell a bidding war!
- 有70美元的吗 - 70美元
- Do we have $70? - $70!
70美元 有出75美元的吗
$70! Do I have $75?
- 75美元 - 莫伊拉 你在干嘛
- $75! - Moira, what are you doing?
我们现在睡在一张由刀子和铁丝网组成的
We are currently sleeping on a rectangular collection
矩形体上 约翰
of knives and barbed wire, John.
75美元 有出80美元的吗
$75, do we have $80?
- 80美元 - 80美元
- $80! - $80!
- 90美元 - 莫伊拉 我们买♥♥不起
- $90! - Moira, we can't afford this!
- 你都买♥♥袖扣了 - 那才15美元
- You got the cufflinks! - For $15 dollars!
- 90美元 有出100美元的吗 - 100美元
- $90! Do we have $100? - $100!
- 100美元 - 你刚才是在跟自己竞价
- $100! - You just bid against yourself!
有出105美元的吗
Do I hear $105?
你还记得我们以前睡的是什么吗 德克萨斯州产的特大尺寸
Do you remember what we used to sleep on? Texas Kings!
- 130美元 - 哇 130美元 有135美元吗
- $130! - Wow, $130! Do I hear $135?
- 140美元 - 150美元
- $140! - $150!
- 160美元 - 莫伊拉 求你了
- $160! - Moira, I'm begging you!
她本就有一张好床 约翰
She has a decent bed, John,
- 她太贪心了 - 165美元 还有谁
- she's just being greedy! - $165, anyone?
- 170美元 - 你又来了
- $170! - You did it again!
- 我知道我在干什么 - 170美元 180美元
- I know what I'm doing! - $170! $180?
- 雷 我们就这个价了 - 180美元
- Ray, I think we're done here! - $180!
180美元 还有更高的190美元吗
$180! Do I hear $190?
一百九 两百
One-nine... two hundred!
200美元 哇哦 罗斯女士
$200! Wow, Mrs. Rose.
看得出来 你很喜欢这个床垫啊 真是令人惊讶
You're really going for it, which is surprising...
嘿 雷 你知道吗 这只是个开玩笑的报价 所以
Yeah, Ray, you know what, that was just a joke bid, so.
哦 好吧
Oh, I understand.
不幸的是 这个恶作剧的报价恰好是我们最高价
Unfortunately that joke bid is currently our highest
200美元
at $200 dollars!
- 200美元第一次 200美元第二次 - 两百零一美元
- Going once, going twice - two hundred and one!
- 201美元第一次 201美元第二次 - 别
- $201 going once, going twice - Don't!
成交 乔斯林·施密特以201美元得到了床垫
Sold, to Jocelyn Schitt, for $201 dollars.
呃 谢谢你让我搭便车 这真是一场愉快的旅程
Well, thank you for this delightful trip.
你知道吗 我觉得你 呃
You know, I'm starting to get the feeling that uh,
你有点不开心
you're a little upset.
你怎么会这么觉得
What would give you that impression?
我刚开始这么觉得
Well, I first noticed it when heart came on,
是因为没人像你一样挑衣服要求那么高的
and nobody was taking the high parts.
- 我的天 - 听着 你应该为自己感到骄傲
- Oh my God! - Look you should feel good about yourself!
真的 你今天做了很多很棒的决定
Come on, you made some great choices today.
今天我们买♥♥的衣服
Nothing we bought today came anywhere close
没有一件像梅丽尔·斯特里普
to something Meryl Streep would wear
在“穿普拉达的恶魔”里穿的 没有
in "The Devil Wears Prada," nothing!
哎呀 你太敏感了
Oh jeez, you are so touchy!
你就像是一个花哨的餐盘
God, you're like a - a fancy dinner plate
你不想被摆在桌子的边缘
that you don't wanna nudge off the edge of the table.
我不知道什么意思
Okay, I don't know what that means.
呃 听着 我的确没什么财产
Um listen, I don't have a lot to my name right now,
但我还是有一个优点的
but I do have one thing.
- 自尊 - 不 品味
- Self-respect? - No, taste.
当我的品位不被欣赏
And when that is not appreciated,
或者更糟 被公然地否认 公然地
or worse, publicly undermined, publicly...
是的 我确实有点沮丧
Uh yeah, I might get a little upset.
等等 大卫 大卫
Look, David-David!
听着
Listen.
如果我在零售业环境下 不那么容易
If I wasn't so easily swayed by powerful women
被强势的女人动摇的话 我也不会找你帮忙了
in a retail environment, I would've been there for you.
好吗 因为我相信你确实有
Okay, because I honestly believe that you really do
非常 非常精准的时尚品味
have a very, very sharp eye.
谢谢你 很开心你这么说
Thank you, that's nice of you to say.
相信我 当乔斯看到这件衣服
Trust me, when Joc sees this blouse,
我很确定她会觉得你是那个
I'm gonna make sure she knows you're the one
- 将它挑选出来的人 - 这不是我挑的
- that picked it out. - I didn't pick that blouse.
我知道 但是我会告诉她是你挑的
I know, but I'm gonna tell her you did.
好吧 那我真该谢谢你
Okay, thanks so much.
- 这太荒唐了 - 这样你才能学会
- This is ridiculous! - This is how you learn.
所有人都在看着我 马特
Everyone is looking at me, Mutt!
没人看着你
No one is looking at you!
- 哼 - 一切还顺利吗
- Ugh! - Is everything okay?
大家说有个女孩和她的自行车较上劲了
People were saying that a girl was struggling with her bike.
我还在猜测是个小屁孩儿呢
I kinda just assumed it was a toddler.
不 我是个成年的女士
No, I am a grown adult young woman.
我爸爸就是这么教我的 好吧
Okay, this is how my dad taught me,
所以我也这样教你
and this is how I'm teaching you!
我很开心在我们约会的时候我学会了骑自行车
I'm glad I knew how to ride a bike when we dated.
在这种“幼儿教学时期”方面 我并不是
Yeah, I don't really trust your dad in terms of like,
很信任你♥爸♥爸
"teachable moments."
你知道吗 我妈妈的某任男朋友有一个很好的窍门
You know, one of my mom's boyfriends had a really great trick.
他过去常常说 一只脚放在地上
He used to say, "one foot on the ground,
另一只脚放在脚踏板上 然后你就蹿出去了
one foot on the pedal, now get the hell outta here!"
嘿 那很有趣 我觉得很赞 让我们试试
Hey, that's fun, I like that, let's try that.
好吧 我说
Okay fine, I'm just saying,
如果这是你从未做过的
if it's something you never did before...
- 你做到了 - 好吧 等等
- There you go! - Okay, wait!
你要跟上来吗 还是我要像这样 一直往前骑
Are you coming, or do I just keep like, driving straight?
我还没有教你怎么刹车
I didn't teach you how to brake yet!
都骑车走吧 你们这些愚蠢的地球人
Get the hell outta here, you dumb broad!
这是他曾经说过的另一句话
That was another thing he used to say.
嘿 罗兰
Hey. Roland!
约翰尼 你有时间吗
Johnny, um, do you have a minute?
剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表